Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138588 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by oluwaseungbenga: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2016
pls Mr kunzo, my mail is psalmbim@gmail, pls can I get ur mail, so dat I send my CV to u. tanks in anticipation
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Urgent need Pls: To those that have gone for the test or those that have written such test before...please help on what is expected of me in preparation for the Aptitude test...
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2016
Gheritage:
Urgent need Pls: To those that have gone for the test or those that have written such test before...please help on what is expected of me in preparation for the Aptitude test...

https://www.nairaland.com/741622/uba-aptitude-test-what-expect

Thank me later. grin

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by dt4omoh(f): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2016
kunzo:

I will get back to everybody on this tomorrow by God grace.
Pls,Sir we r waiting ur response
Re: UBA Recruiting by dt4omoh(f): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mr kunzo,God bless you so much. In anticipation of ur response to get back to us today, this is my email -davytoyin@gmail.com.Pls send me ur email address to forward my CV
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
kunzo:

Good day my pple, this is my mail that all of you have been asking for. dknl_solomon@yahoo.com. send your cv today and hopefully before friday you'll get text for test.
N.B Please don't bother to send you cv if you don't have the following:
1. Original O'level certificate
2. If your date of birth on your WAEC certificate is not correspond with your birth certificate/affidavit
3. Degree statement of result is allowed
Also note that am not the one recruiting, just to help you submit it to the right hand Thanks.
4.If you are above 27 years of age.
Pls, send today or otherwise.
Best of luck to all of us in jesus name.
dt4omoh:
Pls,Sir we r waiting ur response

Good day my pple, this is my mail that all of you have been asking for. dknl_solomon@yahoo.com. send your cv today and hopefully before friday you'll get text for test.

2. If your date of birth on your WAEC certificate is not correspond with your birth certificate/affidavit

Also note that am not the one recruiting, just to help you submit it to the right hand Thanks.

Please also note that am not the one recruiting, just to help you submit to the right hand. thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Recruiting by Godmother(f): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
is it compulsory to write application letter

Yes it is. Most recruiters don't take you serious if you dont.
Re: UBA Recruiting by seviclothier: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks Mr Kunzo for answering us. God bless you.
O
kunzo:

Please also note that am not the one recruiting, just to help you submit to the right hand. thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by henrinity(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
seviclothier:
Thanks Mr Kunzo for answering us. God bless you.
O
Mr. Kunzo God bless you plenty for the good work you have been doing...
To all those that will be writing the test, i wish you success, it's not that difficult... Like Gmat.. But more of quantitative than verbal.. For those that are not good in maths you can claim some points from the antonyms and synonyms because those are cheap words, then the comprehension is a little bit dicy, the maths aspect, learn your basic fractions and decimal conversions(addition and subtraction).. Then the rest are plane geometry mean median mode etc

4 Likes

Re: UBA Recruiting by oluwaseungbenga: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
tanks ,av send my CV, my mail is psalmbim@gmail
Re: UBA Recruiting by Goddys(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mr. Kunzo, what of those of us that do not have our waec result but neco result. Can such be allowed to partake in the test
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
henrinity:
Mr. Kunzo God bless you plenty for the good work you have been doing...
To all those that will be writing the test, i wish you success, it's not that difficult... Like Gmat.. But more of quantitative than verbal.. For those that are not good in maths you can claim some points from the antonyms and synonyms because those are cheap words, then the comprehension is a little bit dicy, the maths aspect, learn your basic fractions and decimal conversions(addition and subtraction).. Then the rest are plane geometry mean median mode etc
Thank you very much
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
[/quote]
I told you to beep me sir...I knew u were busy embarassed embarassed embarassed[quote author=kunzo post=42309027]

thanks man for the great job u're doing... may God crown all ur efforts with His Goodness
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
jinwaz:

https://www.nairaland.com/741622/uba-aptitude-test-what-expect

Thank me later. grin
Thanks boss...it's been a while that I did mathematics... I believe in God that all will be well... thanks man
Re: UBA Recruiting by gmacnoms(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
kunzo:

Mr kunzo, thanks very much for your gesture. I jsu sent min now 4:58pm, I hope it's not too late
Re: UBA Recruiting by oluwasijiola(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks Mr Kunzo..God bless you abundantly.
Re: UBA Recruiting by PrinceRhaeger: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mr. Kunzo, please I've sent my C.V. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by Excellergroup(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sent mine too sir. God bless you for real
Re: UBA Recruiting by Ismahael: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mr Kunzo, God bless you abundantly. Please sir I submitted my CV with UBA on 22/01/16 & I got automatic response immediately and d next day. Please yet to be invited for interview.
Please help me out, ds is my Email: abdulameenismail@gmail.com. acknowledge me on my mail.
My phone number; 08060990495.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ismahael:
Mr Kunzo, God bless you abundantly. Please sir I submitted my CV with UBA on 22/01/16 & I got automatic response immediately and d next day. Please yet to be invited for interview.
Please help me out, ds is my Email: abdulameenismail@gmail.com. acknowledge me on my mail.
My phone number; 08060990495.

You can't get text same day you submit, I can't give you any update on that.
Re: UBA Recruiting by petiteee(f): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
kunzo:

am a Corp member and wil b passing out in abt 2months frm now, can I apply?
Re: UBA Recruiting by chadbaby: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
kunzo:

God bless you Mr Kunzo, just sent you my CV. charityadeoye@gmail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mr kunzo,i have sent my cv..my email is prestigeolaoye33@gmail.com...i will really appreciate your help.
Re: UBA Recruiting by teeslim: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mr Kunzo, I have sent my CV... ifeoluwatoyin2@yahoo.com... Thank u sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by hector: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
I was invited for the test n I wrote it but it was not successful. I got the result immediately after I finished. The problem wasn't the exam its just that I didn't manage my time well. I ran out of time after attempting about 30 questions out of 50. I had to rush over the remaining ones. I felt so bad when I saw the message that the test was unsuccessful I shud try again after six months. I couldn't even get up from where I was seated. I felt so disappointed in myself n to everyone who knew I went for that exam. I was even depressed for days I wasn't myself coz that exam was not the kind I should've failed. My frnd who made me get the invite was disappointed too. i felt i shouldve passed the exam at least even if i wssnt offered the job thereafter.

Somehow that job wud have really helped me. I don't know if there is a way I can write the exam again without having to wait for the next six months?
Re: UBA Recruiting by shogz89: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
How do I do it, my original birth certificate isn't here buh I have the photocopy.. Will they accept it without seeing the original?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
hector:
I was invited for the test n I wrote it but it was not successful. I got the result immediately after I finished. The problem wasn't the exam its just that I didn't manage my time well. I ran out of time after attempting about 30 questions out of 50. I had to rush over the remaining ones. I felt so bad when I saw the message that the test was unsuccessful I shud try again after six months. I couldn't even get up from where I was seated. I felt so disappointed in myself n to everyone who knew I went for that exam. I was even depressed for days I wasn't myself coz that exam was not the kind I should've failed. My frnd who made me get the invite was disappointed too. i felt i shouldve passed the exam at least even if i wssnt offered the job thereafter.

Somehow that job wud have really helped me. I don't know if there is a way I can write the exam again without having to wait for the next six months?

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Can you share the test experience with others for them to prepare well?
Re: UBA Recruiting by nebokings(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
kunzo:

please boss do they accept combine(olevels) sitting?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dahveydson:

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Can you share the test experience with others for them to prepare well?
I see you...have you been invited?
Re: UBA Recruiting by tonero4urch(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
HI kunzo,
I have sent my CV to your email address. Thank you for what you are doing for nairalanders that are seeking for job like me.
My email add is tonero4urch@yahoo.com.
Regards.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
tollyB:
I see you...have you been invited?

Sweetheart, not at all. Only asking for the future.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dahveydson:

Sweetheart, not at all. Only asking for the future.
Okay Dear.... Hope u submitted your cv incase

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.