Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138590 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by sjulia36(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Gudmornin Mr Kunzo, pls did u get my mail? (juliaseun@yahoo.com)may God reward ur kindness
Re: UBA Recruiting by petiteee(f): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

No. 27years maximum.
wot abt a corpmember dat wil b passout soon?
Re: UBA Recruiting by petiteee(f): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

No. 27years maximum.
wot abt a corpmember dat wil b passing out soon?
Re: UBA Recruiting by RilAzure: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Yeahreen:
Owk sir, No hope for me den. Thank you all thesame. God Bless cry cry

Mr Kunzo, please I need your assistance, its urgent.. I need to send u a pm
Re: UBA Recruiting by Carmal90(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:
Best of luck. i will still show

how can you assist HND holder?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Carmal90(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

Re: UBA Recruiting by Carmal90(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

Re: UBA Recruiting by gmacnoms(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

No. 27years maximum.
i'l b 28 by feb 26. What's are my chances? M. MAN OF THE YEAR
Re: UBA Recruiting by Collineno: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2016
Mr. Kunzo I also sent you my CV this morning I wish I saw this thread earlier Sir. But will there be hope for us still? Please a response will be appreciated Sir. Thank you
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2016
gmacnoms:
i'l b 28 by feb 26. What's are my chances? M. MAN OF THE YEAR

You may be luck and scale through, don't loose hope.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by petiteee(f): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

pls reply my mention cry
Re: UBA Recruiting by ariyike23(f): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
petiteee:
pls reply my mention cry

i also have the same question about corp members passing out this year?
Re: UBA Recruiting by deejay77: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
@Kunzo Good afternoon, I just sent you a cv hope I can still make it. (deejayayo@yahoo.com). Thanks GOD bless.
Re: UBA Recruiting by gmacnoms(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

Bros, U r my MAN OF THE YEAR. I ddnt even xpect a response considering ur tight schedule andd demands from pple. God bless you richly
Re: UBA Recruiting by kristie26(f): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

seen bro.
@kunzo...pls can I send my cv, I hope its not too late. I sent u an email. Waiting for your response, thank you sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by ofelix(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mr kunzo I sent you my cv this morning have you seen it mine is ofelixchinedu@gmail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by nebokings(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

No. 27years maximum.
Sir is there any hope for a person with a combined olevels?
Re: UBA Recruiting by cricifixo: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good day Mr Kunzo, I just forwarded a copy of my CV to you now, God bless you real good
kunzo:

Re: UBA Recruiting by Ismahael: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good afternoon Mr. Kunzo, Hw was office today? Have send my CV yesterday. Abdulameenismail@gmail.com.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Carmal90:

No room for HND Holder.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
ok
Re: UBA Recruiting by petiteee(f): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kunzo, pls ans me nau undecided can a Corp member who will be passing out soon apply
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
petiteee:
Kunzo, pls ans me nau undecided can a Corp member who will be passing out soon apply

Your NYSC certificate is part of the requirements.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Samtobh(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
kunzo:

Your NYSC certificate is part of the requirements.
Please help
Re: UBA Recruiting by deejay77: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
@kunzo pls did you get my mail, I sent my CV today (deejayayo@yahoo.com)
Re: UBA Recruiting by shogz89: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
I want to thank kunzo and everyone helpful here, wrote the test today and passed, will be having an Interview on Thursday,, some points to note though
1) if you are above 27 or below second class lower or you have falsified your age to the extent that you wrote the waec at 13 or 1q4 years of age, please don't bother coming
2) if you don't have any of the original copy of the listed document please don't come or you come with an affidavit, I Almost didn't write today cos I only came with q copy of my birth certificate, I had to go and swear an affidavit at the federal high court thank God it was only few minute's away
3) don't come with print out or school written waec certificate
4) any form of alteration must be backed by an affidavit, and if granted exemption from nysc must be shown by necessary documents..
Now the test..
The chat comes first, I was the last that was interviewed. I heard many people were disqualified even before writing the test, the chat was more of a cracking jokes to me maybe because they were tired as I was the last, buh I noticed that all they wanted to see was the confidence in you and nothing more, be free and be yourself, talk like you are talking to your fellow human and not GOD

To the test, as was early stated, it's a 50 questions to be answered in one hour, no calculator is to be used either from your phone or a calculator.. A girl was disqualified today cos she was using the computers calculator, ignorance is not an excuse, you will be out without thinking twice..
The test comprise of math and English
In math.. Know your algebra, sequence, indices, fractions, percentage, square and square root, significant figures, hundred tens and unit etc etc.. It's not hard buh could be confusing cos of pressure. You have to deal with it

In English.. Know your antonyms, synonym, complex comprehension, subjectives(fill in the gap) etc
Only come with your biro and dress corporately and a little bit of luck to cap it all.. I wish all that will still write success

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Recruiting by Twist4u: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
@kunzo I salute your effort. this is my email;taudu50@gmail.com.kindly help a brother if there's still space. came across this tread just now.cheers
Re: UBA Recruiting by Goddys(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
shogz89:
I want to thank kunzo and everyone helpful here, wrote the test today and passed, will be having an Interview on Thursday,, some points to note though
1) if you are above 27 or below second class lower or you have falsified your age to the extent that you wrote the waec at 13 or 1q4 years of age, please don't bother coming
2) if you don't have any of the original copy of the listed document please don't come or you come with an affidavit, I Almost didn't write today cos I only came with q copy of my birth certificate, I had to go and swear an affidavit at the federal high court thank God it was only few minute's away
4) any form of alteration must be backed by an affidavit, and if granted exemption from nysc must be shown by necessary documents..
Now the test..
The chat comes first, I was the last that was interviewed. I heard many people were disqualified even before writing the test, the chat was more of a cracking jokes to me maybe because they were tired as I was the last, buh I noticed that all they wanted to see was the confidence in you and nothing more, be free and be yourself, talk like you are talking to your fellow human and not GOD

To the test, as was early stated, it's a 50 questions to be answered in one hour, no calculator is to be used either from your phone or a calculator.. A girl was disqualified today cos she was using the computers calculator, ignorance is not an excuse, you will be out without thinking twice..
In math.. Know your algebra, sequence, indices, fractions, percentage, square and square root, significant figures, hundred tens and unit etc etc.. It's not hard buh could be confusing cos of pressure. You have to deal with it

In English.. Know your antonyms, synonym, complex comprehension, subjectives(fill in the gap) etc
Only come with your biro and dress corporately and a little bit of luck to cap it all.. I wish all that will still write success
what of a situation whereby one does not have the original waec result that has date of birth on it but has original neco result?
Re: UBA Recruiting by seyemon(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Goddys:
what of a situation whereby one does not have the original waec result that has date of birth on it but has original neco result?
if you have a valid birth certificate, then you re good to go...all they want to verify is that candidates do not falsify their age....
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 6:45am On Jan 27, 2016
shogz89:
1[b]) if you are above 27 or below second class lower or you have falsified your age to the extent that you wrote the waec at 13 or 1q4 years of age, please don't bother coming [/b]
Now the test..

Thank you bros, I have told people that does not have complete requirement not to send their cv, surprisingly, people are still sending. Please if you know that you don't have all the aforementioned required credentials, don't bother so that you'll not deny others that are qualified. Imagine people sending cv without personal data, no course of study in the cv, no date of birth, no class of degree etc. in fact am tired.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by cricifixo: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2016
Well done bro, jst a question, I didn't write water because I was sick all through the period but I have my NECO certificate, I hope they will accept it
shogz89:
Now the test..

Re: UBA Recruiting by Collineno: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Thank you bros, I have told people that does not have complete requirement not to send their cv, surprisingly, people are still sending. Please if you know that you don't have all the aforementioned required credentials, don't bother so that you'll not deny others that are qualified. Imagine people sending cv without personal data, no course of study in the cv, no date of birth, no class of degree etc. in fact am tired.

Dear Mr. Kunzo, Please do not be tired you have really done a great work here and God will surely enlarge your territory. I am fully qualified to take the UBA test. I have all the requirements and I sent my CV to you yesterday. You can go through and see for yourself I can even attached scanned copied of my documents to prove it..
Please lets not abuse this thread people, lets follow the instructions and God will help us all. #cheers...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.