Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138923 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by Nkemp(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Thank you bros, I have told people that does not have complete requirement not to send their cv, surprisingly, people are still sending. Please if you know that you don't have all the aforementioned required credentials, don't bother so that you'll not deny others that are qualified. Imagine people sending cv without personal data, no course of study in the cv, no date of birth, no class of degree etc. in fact am tired.
Mr kuzo, please i need a bit of information. For other eligible candidate who wrote their CBT test in other state and her successful... Is their a reason for the delay of interview. Like mr shags89, his having his interview soonest after the CBT.
I dont want to loose out,should i reapply through this uba lagos marina test. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Nkemp:

Mr kuzo, please i need a bit of information. For other eligible candidate who wrote their CBT test in other state and her successful... Is their a reason for the delay of interview. Like mr shags89, his having his interview soonest after the CBT.
I dont want to loose out,should i reapply through this uba lagos marina test. Thanks

Do you have any of your colleague number to know if they have called any one of them? When exactly did you write the test ?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Do you have any of your colleague number to know if they have called any one of them? When exactly did you write the test ?
Re: UBA Recruiting by shogz89: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Nkemp:

those that wrote in lagos will be posted to any part of Lagos, cos one of the HCM guyz went through someone CV and was like "you reside in delta, hope you are ready to move to lagos" so if you haven't been called, it may be because there isn't any available position in your area
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Mr kunzo..please i have not heard anything from u since i sent my cv...my email is prestigeolaoye33@gmail.com...i will appreciate your help.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
I also sent you a mail Kunzo. Queensly Austin. Thank you for your help.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Chukwee05: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mr kunzo,i appreciate your effort. Please my email address is chuksnwosu09@yahoo.com. I sent my cv to u sir. God bless you
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
I must meet this Mr Kunzo very soon...Imagine if we're having 36 of him in Nigeria?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Good afternoon, I sent you my cv two days ago. Can you confirm if you received and submitted it?
Re: UBA Recruiting by PrinceRhaeger: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Good Afternoon Mr. Kunzo Sir, Please I sent you my CV on Monday; my mail address is nwaezikeval@gmail.com. I'm yet to receive an invitation from UBA. Like how soon should I be expecting an invitation?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Collineno: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Mr. Kunzo please confirm if there will still be hope for fresh candidates like me who really need to take this test because I met all the qualification and have all documents readily available. I sent you my CV some days back I wish i saw this thread early enough.
And one more thing Mr. Kunzo. Is the recruitment Nationwide or just within Lagos?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Midex88(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Mr Kunzo, have sent my cv to you since monday, I meet all the requirements, 27 years, 2:2 bsc Economics. But my grade is not included on my cv.
I just want to know if you submitted it coz you might think I didn't meet the required grade.
Maybe I shud send another one.
My mail is adamuolamide@gmail.com
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nkemp(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
shogz89:
those that wrote in lagos will be posted to any part of Lagos, cos one of the HCM guyz went through someone CV and was like "you reside in delta, hope you are ready to move to lagos" so if you haven't been called, it may be because there isn't any available position in your area
Wow, thanks for the info. Keep my finger crossed and hoping for an invite.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Queensly123:
I also sent you a mail Kunzo. Queensly Austin. Thank you for your help.

mail received.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
Good Afternoon Mr. Kunzo Sir, Please I sent you my CV on Monday; my mail address is nwaezikeval@gmail.com. I'm yet to receive an invitation from UBA. Like how soon should I be expecting an invitation?

Bros, this thing is not automatic and i did not say you'll receive text before Wednesday. Please calm down. What is your name?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Bros, this thing is not automatic and i did not say you'll receive text before Wednesday. Please calm down. What is your name?
kaka22:

Good afternoon, I sent you my cv two days ago. Can you confirm if you received and submitted it?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaka22:

Good afternoon, I sent you my cv two days ago. Can you confirm if you received and submitted it? My name is Okeniyi Ayodele M.

OKENIYI AYODELE MICHAEL received and submitted.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

received and submitted.
Thanks bro. God bless you.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Collineno: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

OKENIYI AYODELE MICHAEL received and submitted.

PLEASE I SENT MINE TO YOUR MAIL ON MONDAY TOO MY NAME IS EGBON ONYEKA COLLINS...Please also help me confirm if you have received it.. Thank you Sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by alims(f): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mr Kunzo,pls how can I send my cv to u.
Re: UBA Recruiting by OgaSirAde(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is it possible for Mr Kunzo to kindly list out the names of CV's submitted this week that met the requirements so that all plenty questions can reduce.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Collineno:

PLEASE I SENT MINE TO YOUR MAIL ON MONDAY TOO MY NAME IS EGBON ONYEKA COLLINS...Please also help me confirm if you have received it.. Thank you Sir

You forwarded your mail on 26-01-2016 10:57am and not monday as you claimed.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
OgaSirAde:
Is it possible for Mr Kunzo to kindly list out the names of CV's submitted this week that met the requirements so that all plenty questions can reduce.

Bros it's not possible. I don't just forward the cv the way you sent it to me, there a lot of thing i do from downloading before sending it to HR. Presently, people are still sending cv till now.

I received all cv sent to me but i treat base on first come first serve.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Ismahael: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Guyz cool down. All we need to do now is to be praying for him that God should help in order for him to help us.
I know God will do it.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Midex88(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

Bros it's not possible. I don't just forward the cv the way you sent it to me, there a lot of thing i do from downloading before sending it to HR. Presently, people are still sending cv till now.

I received all cv sent to me but i treat base on first come first serve.

Mr Kunzo, pls reply me. I want to know if you have seen and submitted my CV which I sent on Monday, I meet all requirements.
My email address is adamuolamide@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by Collineno: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

You forwarded your mail on 26-01-2016 10:57am and not monday as you claimed.

oh so sorry for that Sir. I just confirmed your right. Let me be patient and be hopeful then.. Thank you. I will come back with testimonies...
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Midex88:

Mr Kunzo, pls reply me. I want to know if you have seen and submitted my CV which I sent on Monday, I meet all requirements.
My email address is adamuolamide@gmail.com. Thanks

your name.
Re: UBA Recruiting by mim10(f): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please mr Kunzo can you dm ur email address so I can forward my cv please. Thanks. God bless.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Midex88(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
kunzo:

your name.

Mr Kunzo, my name is ADAMU OLAMIDE AHMED
Re: UBA Recruiting by OversightTM(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mr. Kunzo, I have just forwarded my c.v to your email address. My email is . I'll be so glad if you can still help out in submitting. Thanks a lot.
Re: UBA Recruiting by xLogan(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mr kunzo, forwarded my mail 2u too...Name is Lawal Oladayo C. Thanks and God bless U.
Collineno:

oh so sorry for that Sir. I just confirmed your right. Let me be patient and be hopeful then.. Thank you. I will come back with testimonies...
Re: UBA Recruiting by xLogan(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
MR Kunzo, forwarded my mail to U too...Name's Lawal Oladayo C. All requirements met too. Thank you and God bless you.

kunzo:

your name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.