Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice (28203 Views)

How To Attain Good Grades In Your First Year At The University / I'm In 300 Level With Poor Grades: Advice Needed / See How Facebook Drastically Improved My Son's Grades In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by elipheleh(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:
Good day Nairalanders, the time I started writing this is 3:22am, whether am a popular NLder or not doesn't matter, but I would like to Conceal my identity. These would be a bit long, because I would want to explain all what is happening and has been happening to me concerning my education.

I am from the eastern part of Nigeria, and school somewhere in the south, part of the top 10 universities in Nigeria.
Back in my, Primary and Junior secondary school, I was extremely brilliant, always part of first 3, a lot of times I was 1st in class and best overall. Even my junior waec, I was so happy, people were happy for me.

The problem started in my secondary school, I noticed I started dropping, my 2nd term in SS1, I was 21/23 in class, same school, same class mates.
I thought maybe I had started playing to much, so I stopped all what I figured out could be the problem, yet there was no solution, my parents got me private teachers for my core subjects. Once they are with me, I would understand what they teach me, when they leave, I don't slack, I continue reading and reading, when exam comes, it would seem like I wasn't the one who read. A day before the exam, it would be fresh in my head and when I even write the exam, my mind would be like "you have killed it"
My parents would ask how it was, my reply would be: "yes, it was perfect, expecting the perfect result".

When I see my result, I would as usual fail virtually everything.
Still, I managed to go/forge ahead, I was able to pass my WASSCE in one sitting, how I did that I don't know, not that I passed outstandingly, I only had 'credit' in all the subject I was expect to have grade 'C'.

Then the hustle for Jamb came, let it be known that I wrote jamb 5 times, and the 5th time was when I got admitted to my school of choice.

Currently in my 200level, we resumed a new session about 2months ago. Now to what caused dis write up.

My first semester of 100level result: C, F, A, D, D.

A terrible result for someone in 100level, yes, I know. I felt too relaxed first semester, played a lot.
I determined that 2nd semester would be better, not that I was expecting all A's but I didn't want any F.
So my whole 2nd semester was reading all through, I read to the extent that I started feeling sure I should have A's in at least 3 out of 6 courses.

But when the result came in, it was worse than my first semester without me playing or getting distracted,
My 2nd semester of 100level result: C, F, C, E, C,F

And now 200level has kicked off, but something is happening to me.

I don't think I can survive this anymore,
My parents don't have money, my dad is struggling to send us to school.
None of my siblings work,
I have been contemplating different means of ending my life,
I move about with shame, I don't sleep anymore, I can't get my head straight, I would stay awake all night crying and praying for a change in my academic life.

I have done all what I think I can humanly do, hence why the thought of taking my life,
I know I can't create a life, but of what use is one that doesn't seem to make people happy?
But then, I decided to come on here, to ask if there is something else in reading I am not doing apart from, reading.... I have applied all the reading techniques applicable, jot while reading, revise, ask myself questions, and all. But still after exam, I don't seem to have that desired result, I have prayed countless times.

By my side is a chemical I got when I discovered I had 2f's. Education, they say is the best legacy. But in my case it isn't sure if it would be, I am a business oriented person, but no money to even establish myself, so that's not an option, please Nairalanders, I don't wish to Take my life, please is there anything you can suggest to me other than suicide and constant reading and prayers. I am 22years of age.

cry
God bless.

Lol you got DAD FC in 1st semester.

Bro. Or Sis. The truth is that it is satanic operation the devil came in to kill, to steal , and to destroy. I don't know how you managed to open a spiritual gateway into your life for a particular demon responsible for all these bad traits. From your letter I can also infer that one of that demon's characteristics is ultimately suicide.

List of things that can open up demonic gate way into our human soul:
1. Sex.....the person you had it is demon infected so the link from him or her has been created to you. Now that demon every legal right to cross over and torment you at will
2. Going to babalowo, dibia, native doctor or involving in any form of consulting spirits. That opens legal gateway too.
3. Murder
4. Trauma or a sudden shock or accident. Many people has been known to have suicide demonic tendencies or see and hear strange things often after surviving a fatal accident. At the time of sudden shock, our spiritual being becomes weak and any nearby demon can take that opportunity to infect that individual.

For now. These are the ones I know and I can say which one you were involved in.. . My suggestion to you is to pray this three prayers.

1. Lord Jesus I come to you as a sinner and ask please forgive me my sins. I believe you died for me and I accept you as my lord and personal saviour. Wash out my transgressions and give me th power to serve you. Thank you Lord for saving me. In jesus name. Amene

2. Lord Jesus I confess ......(insert whatever thing that caused the demonic infestation as I listed above. Eg ..iI have opened demonic entrance in my life by fornicating). Father please have mercy on me as you said '''for this cause was the son of man made manifest that he might destroy the works of the devil ''. Father in the name of jesus, LIFT out every demonic entrances in my life as a result of my sins and close every gateway that was opened in my life. Thank you father for I prayed in jesus name.

3. Devil in the name of jesus, the Father has forgiven me. You are no longe permitted to be in my life. I take authority in the name of Jesus. I lift out every demonic entrances in my life and command you and your demon's and evil spirits to leave completely in the name of jesus. Never ever enter again in jesus name. I am free indeed and I close every gateway that has been opened in my life, spirit soul and body in jesus name. Amen
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by montezz(f): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2015
umehmj:
from your tone i noticed one thing - you see education as the only escape from hardship and poverty, hence you felt your world is coming to an end since it can't seem to be working out. don't get it twisted though, education is good but it's very wrong to see it as the only ticket to better life.

back to your issue. you made us understand you are pretty brainy in you tender years but with time your grades began to dwindle. well, i don't think this has to do with your study habits. it could be attributed to making wrong choices in your choice of course to study. but then, it has been proven that one can virtually take on any course if one puts their mind to it. so if you ask me, i will say your problem is more spiritual than physical. this also means you have been treating the ailment with the wrong medication. seek spiritual help. there is nothing God cannot do and no condition he cannot turn around, no matter how bad.

another option is tapping into your natural flare, which is business. isn't it funny we struggle to acquire certificates only to end up working for the uneducated but business oriented moguls?? schools are structured to groom and make us good employees. but there are no jobs out there. so if school no work, my brother try the other option instead to dey waste money pay for school fees, pay for texts and pay for hostel accommodation. it is as good as nothing if you come out with second class lower or third class. you can use your school fees to start up. and don't despise your little beginning! have a great day.

and please, no suicide. you can only rise when you hit the rock bottom.
May God bless you sir! @op this man and gunpoint has said it all. Don't commit suicide o.

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by romzyxy(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:
Good day Nairalanders, the time I started writing this is 3:22am, whether am a popular NLder or not doesn't matter, but I would like to Conceal my identity. These would be a bit long, because I would want to explain all what is happening and has been happening to me concerning my education.

I am from the eastern part of Nigeria, and school somewhere in the south, part of the top 10 universities in Nigeria.
Back in my, Primary and Junior secondary school, I was extremely brilliant, always part of first 3, a lot of times I was 1st in class and best overall. Even my junior waec, I was so happy, people were happy for me.

The problem started in my secondary school, I noticed I started dropping, my 2nd term in SS1, I was 21/23 in class, same school, same class mates.
I thought maybe I had started playing to much, so I stopped all what I figured out could be the problem, yet there was no solution, my parents got me private teachers for my core subjects. Once they are with me, I would understand what they teach me, when they leave, I don't slack, I continue reading and reading, when exam comes, it would seem like I wasn't the one who read. A day before the exam, it would be fresh in my head and when I even write the exam, my mind would be like "you have killed it"
My parents would ask how it was, my reply would be: "yes, it was perfect, expecting the perfect result".

Still, I managed to go/forge ahead, I was able to pass my WASSCE in one sitting, how I did that I don't know, not that I passed outstandingly, I only had 'credit' in all the subject I was expect to have grade 'C'.

Then the hustle for Jamb came, let it be known that I wrote jamb 5 times, and the 5th time was when I got admitted to my school of choice.

Currently in my 200level, we resumed a new session about 2months ago. Now to what caused dis write up.

A terrible result for someone in 100level, yes, I know. I felt too relaxed first semester, played a lot.
I determined that 2nd semester would be better, not that I was expecting all A's but I didn't want any F.
So my whole 2nd semester was reading all through, I read to the extent that I started feeling sure I should have A's in at least 3 out of 6 courses.

But when the result came in, it was worse than my first semester without me playing or getting distracted,

I move about with shame, I don't sleep anymore, I can't get my head straight, I would stay awake all night crying and praying for a change in my academic life.

I have done all what I think I can humanly do, hence why the thought of taking my life,
I know I can't create a life, but of what use is one that doesn't seem to make people happy?
But then, I decided to come on here, to ask if there is something else in reading I am not doing apart from, reading.... I have applied all the reading techniques applicable, jot while reading, revise, ask myself questions, and all. But still after exam, I don't seem to have that desired result, I have prayed countless times.

By my side is a chemical I got when I discovered I had 2f's. Education, they say is the best legacy. But in my case it isn't sure if it would be, I am a business oriented person, but no money to even establish myself, so that's not an option, please Nairalanders, I don't wish to Take my life, please is there anything you can suggest to me other than suicide and constant reading and prayers. I am 22years of age.

cry
God bless.

Your story is common bro. I ll tell you that it's not late at all. So don't think of throwing in the towel. If I and my best dude can graduate with 2.2 with a poor c.g.p.a of 1.2 and 1.5 of 100l. Then you r not an exceptional. Don't loose hope just pray fervently. And move with positive friends.

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by Kockane(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

I don't really see it as the only escape route, I just want to make my dad happy, I wasn't even pretty brainy, I was extremely brainy... More like a super kid, all of a sudden, all just went down.
I would start thinking of how to explore other options. Blessings sir.

Brother, I won't totally agree with that person. You must above all else, ensure you get your degree first whilst you probably learn other things on the side. Hustle your way through it, cram and pour, copy and paste, do all it takes. Bleep all that Steve Jobs talk, this is Naija. Life is a gamble but you can't gamble on making it in life by dropping outta school, it's totally insane!

I'm not a religious person o, but you can't totally rule out what they call ogun idile.

Wish you all the very best.
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by queebeediva(f): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

Very grateful sir,
My dad who is uneducated, but told me he wanted to be an accountant at my age, I don't want to be a disappointment to him, he has struggled enough to see us go to school, how do I tell him semester in semester out that it is 'F' I have in box for him as a reward for his struggles over me, how do I tell him that the saying he has made to be constant in our ears "education is the best legacy" I have decided to drop out or back out from it. Left to me, I would have loved to go into what I love doing but were is the money, I collect a little above 1500naira per week with my only provision been garri. All ways lead to nowhere in my case, it gets so bad I start thinking spiritually, family issues Sir, life can be so unfair.
I will want you to keep on trying life is all about trying , don't ever feel depressed to the extent of wanting to take your life. Ask for God to give you the grace to pull through and try and understand your reading time I.e the best time to read and understand better, whenever you wake up from bed bless your self and say a possitive thing to yourself because sometime the best comes out after many hurdles . You can do it yes I belive! God bless.

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by saintkel(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

I have prayed, though I know prayer can never be enough, just like how reading can never be enough, but sir... I have prayed a lot. Fast? everyday is like am fasting.
Partially, they are aware(told them my problem, when I was still writing Jamb)... But my 100level first semster resort, I had to lie a bit, my 2nd semester, I don't want to lie again, I don't want my dad to hate me, I don't want to cause any sickness in him.
Bro wot I will tell u now may look stupid but try it for just a semester, if it dosent work, never listen to me again, look for a real bible believing church, give ur life to Christ then join d work force of dat church, usher, choir, security, evangelism team etc.... Bro try dis and discover d God that can never lie
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2015
gunpoint:

Ofcos he was in a private hospital. How many doctors can the government take in man?
What would you say is the percentage of total doctors versus doctors working for government? 100%

Nigeria still needs more doctors. Many government hospital still lack enough doctors. So government should still employ more doctors but they(government) are just selfish.
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by sholikay(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Brotherly op. You see from my own perspective,you are really destined to be great,the enemies were only trying to obstruct and frustrate your life..you see everything in this life is vanity..I remember during my ND days in a polytechnic,starting from my first year,with the way I studied hard, I had a grade point of 3.43 in my first semester,3.48 in my second semester.the surprising thing there is that those I normally tutor in some course or those that I do give my study or jotting note to read for exam always had result of 3.8 or 4.00 overall 5.00..I got fed up and never cared about the aggressive studying again.I only read when exam is approaching,even assignment I don't do,I don't just care about education anymore..but when God will help me I graduated with a cgpa of 3.54 of 5.00 point.and I was among those that graduated with upper credit in my dept.surprisingly,no one got dinstinction in my department..my advice for you is that,failing in academics,doesn't mean the end of the world for you,or that you can't make it in life..just try and discover your hidden potentials,that could yield you great thing in life..

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by musicwriter(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

cry
God bless.

The problem you have is a common problem of the failure of our education system. You were not guided to choose the right subjects when you entered secondary school. That's the origin of your problem. Example; you could be a naturally gifted arts student studying sciences. Or you're a naturally gifted science student studying arts. It wouldn't work!.

If you want to know what subjects to specialize on in school, ask yourself, What subject/s can I credit without a teacher?.

However, education does not always happen in the four walls of a classroom. If you feel the classroom education is not working for you, then quit school, instead of creating a problem for yourself and family. You can still get educated informally, if you really want to.

Mr. Cosmos Maduka, owner coscharis motors got educated informally and he's better off intellectually than any Nigerian university graduate I know of.

Finally, if you want to continue schooling, your bad grade isn't an excuse for you to commit suicide. Albert Einstein failed his exams at a point, but he didn't give up. He kept trying.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by imma2(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

cry
God bless.

My bro, I see that you are going to be very great. The devil is only fighting you to know that he succeeded in making you not arrive at your ordained destiny.

It is just a test of your resilience and you should be strong to conquer

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by folaked(f): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Hi dear, I am really touched by your post that I'm forced to comment, my advice is that,since u'v read and prayed, u need deliverance prayer (deliverance of the brain), go to MFM prayer city for a week deliverance!, God will deliver you in Jesus name!
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by FunnyDude(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
@Op u better forget suicide and face your fears squarely....On my resumption to 400l I saw my result and I got 2 F I almost fainted because I haven't had any carry over in school before various things crossed my mind about ending my life.But as God will have one the f course was an E but due to mistake of the lecturer.
what am trying to say is assuming am dead will I be able to see the E pass? ..hell no! so once there is life then hope is real.

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by somez(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Dare not drink the chemical. Run to any nearby winners chapel and join the on going shiloh 2015. Run now.
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by shogotermies(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

Very grateful sir,
My dad who is uneducated, but told me he wanted to be an accountant at my age, I don't want to be a disappointment to him, he has struggled enough to see us go to school, how do I tell him semester in semester out that it is 'F' I have in box for him as a reward for his struggles over me, how do I tell him that the saying he has made to be constant in our ears "education is the best legacy" I have decided to drop out or back out from it. Left to me, I would have loved to go into what I love doing but were is the money, I collect a little above 1500naira per week with my only provision been garri. All ways lead to nowhere in my case, it gets so bad I start thinking spiritually, family issues Sir, life can be so unfair.

if you kill yourself its a waste of life,did you heard of a news a guy who committed suicide because he is not graduating from school that year he is actually a waste of life now but one sure thing take a deep breath when there is life there must be hope. the bible says a living dog is better than a dead lion. lemme tell you something life is too funny to commit suicide. see WizKid,olamide,davido,tuface dbanj etc. if they show you there result in school you go fear cus they know nothing but look at them rich and famous. education is only a booster no one knows what tomorrow may be my dad is not educated but he is blessed than is educated friend. allow your dad watch the film called 3idiots he is surely going to know he is wrong. one thing all nairalanders loves you and we won't be happy if you die now cus you may be the president tomorrow taking us to higher ground. and together we say you are the FUTURE we look up to you

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by saviesma: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2015
Pl dear son it has not come to that.infact I join nl bc of yr post.its touch me so much. just as u said u do not create life so don't think of taking one.but I am proud of u,that u recognized u have a problem and u need help.u had also tried all options of reading that is also commendable. but try this method,alway picture ur self in what u are reading and ask exam likingly questions. give a brief ans to those questions. form reading friend with ur coursemate. discuss with ur problem with ur parent.tk

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by PLANETMARS(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Op u want to kill ya self abi? Ur own na small as I am here I have no ideal how money wud come to pay my sch fees and house rent. Yesterday I ate only bread through out,my dad hasn't been paid for 3 good months and tins aint funny at all. My cgpa is 3.0 though but d way tins are may drop soon cuz if I don't pay up lastest next week I can't register my courses. I discovered one tin that keeps me going, wondering when tins wud get better wud only increased ur pain so rather just imagine that u someone got over this and u r have graduated.put a smile on and watcg how tins change for d better. Peace bro #planetmars

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by killsmith(f): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Please be brave.....hurry up and leave.....life is overrated.....
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Bro i dnt have any advice for you now but i would rather pray for you. Dear God please give him the wisdom that you gave to solomon, the understanding that you gave to daniel and let the grace that spoke for esther speak for him. Amen #my first semester in school i was in lower credit just yesterday i checked my result and i already made a distinction.. That prayer point did it for me

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by Baeyel: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
this is a pure case of a very brilliant person studying the wrong course. my bro, you would have excelled in arts or humanities. you made a mistake of studying mathematically related courses though you are clearly not good there. a lot of people do these because of prestige or for reasons best known to them. my bro, leave what you are doing and identify your gifts. dont let the issue of poverty stop you. just find a way. good luck

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by AreaFada2: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

Thanks a lot sir, for the chip in, I have always dreamt of being an Accountant, Chartered one at that. Since my primary school days, and right now I am studying d course accounting, I would say I love the course, but what seems to be happening, I don't understand at all, even in senior secondary sch, I failed commerce, financial accounting, and science related courses, in fact I failed all subject in the 3main department back then in scondary school, the thing that keeps me going is 'hope', but that hope is dying, and it seems to be taking me along.

Dude, when there is life there is hope. Some so wanted to live but died of accidents, diseases etc. So life is most precious.

Possible reasons for your predicament:

(1) You might have learning disability like dyslexia. In 9ja support for students with such a disability is almost non-existent. You might be extremely intelligent but reading and retaining info might come hard despite best efforts. Your condition possibly got worse with age, not unusual. Try seeing an educational psychologist or a similar learning expert.

(2) You might be passionate about accounting but may not your strength academically. Poor performance in commerce, accounting earlier on should have alarmed you.

I'm inclined towards (1) though. Because with so much effort, you should comfortably be in 2.2 range at this level.
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by trytillmake(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2015
My guy advice for u, i know u wanna read and blast verywell, but let me tell u this most naija lecturers are lazy,wat they teach u is wat they wanna see u writing as answer for them so i beg u, for exams read wat they gave u (possibly cram) and pour it out for them as u see it in yr book,u go dey get A'S any how u can read to understand and upgrade yrself but cram and pour for them i beg u.

And pls do not think bout suicide again,u too young for that shit, remember Jesus,HE loves u, HE didnt die for nothing and also know this,yr life is too small for it tobe the purpose for u on earth, u are created to achieve great and greater things, everyone rich man u see has or had a story, na wen dem tell u, u go bow.

Guy i wish u success, if u wanna talk, check my signature we can talk, i have great things i wanna tell u. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by gafsey(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
bro check ur handwriting, most students fail not because they're dull but their writing are not readable.
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by lonelydora: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Op, please read my signature. Try it of you are a coward.
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

cry
God bless.

if loss of memory or forgetfulness is what u feel, never mind bro. There are supplements that can improve ur memory strength such as honey cos it worked for me. U can also contact tiens cos they hav supplements that can enhance ur mental ability. Good luck bro
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by enoch273: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

cry
God bless.

I understand your plight, but please don't drink that chemical, if things are going too easy for you then you're definitely going down the hill, pray hard and put God first, do your best and leave the rest for God for you're destined for something greater, don't throw that away, the enemies are only trying to frustrate you, don't give in brother cause there is a bright light at the end of that tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by TechRez(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

cry
God bless.

Send a message to me, I will offer you free consultancy
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by wuraolagold(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Killing urself is nt d solution. B4 u read try and pray to God for wisdom and understading because d bible says whosoever that lacks wisdom shuld ask from God that gives liberaly. Try and make friends wt best students in ur dept and kip ur mind from worry. God wl see u thru

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by chocofizzy(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
This might be a way God wants to try your faith as a child of God. Check all that made it in the Bible and in our real life they pass through tough times but at the end comes enjoyment. My brother, please do not turn your back on God. HE knows you more thank you know yourself okay. Keep praying in no due time, He will restore your memory back. Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by meshack15: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2015
it migth be a spiritual issue, Visit any MFM pastor for councelling,follow his advice and see s difference.
AmNotADullard:

cry
God bless.

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by Bonuwa: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Go ahead n comit sucide no need to announce
Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by Ojoibadan: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
You certainly must not give up. When there is life, there is hope. Beyond the grave however, there is only a certain waiting for judgement if one were to reject the gift of life that God gives one .

1 Like

Re: Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2015
AmNotADullard:

cry
God bless.

If you really want a turn around, please take this advice, join the deeper life campus fellowship. of our school. you'd thank God you did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu / How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides / WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.