Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heart Broken Right Now (11216 Views)

Have You Even Been So Heart Broken? Let's Hear Your Love Story / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by pinkjacket9(f): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2015
I've been so heart broken right now that I feel like commiting suicide.
I'm in pain I don't know what to with myself anymore.
First time I met Airforce1, I felt he was the right guy for me. He has all the qualities I want in my man.

We've been seeing each other for 9 months now.
He is easy going and fun to be with. My friends like him and everything about him made sense to me.

I was so fond of him that I cant stop giving him moral and financial support to help him succeeds in all his endeavours.
I loved him but its so sad he didnt feel the same way for me.

This bastard of a guy paid me back my love I had for him by sleeping with my friend.
I didn't catch them in the act, someone saw them coming out from a guest house together last night and told me about it.

I've confronted him so he could tell me why he had to treat me this way but all he told me was 'dont listen to gossips, I'm a responsible gentleman. I have a reputation to protect."

But after I took it out on my so called friend he cheated on me with, she confessed and apologised.
But her apology won't heal the wound I feel inside of me right now.

I've been calling his phone but he wouldn't pick. I know he is always on nairaland so I decided to open this thread so he could explain to me more on why he had to treat me these way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Pheals(f): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Airforce1 where are U?

U need to be probe cheesy
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by donholy28(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2015
lol! Airforce1 never become yeyebrity yet he don already follow in their footsteps...NNE take heart...BTW I doubt if this story is true cause Airforce1 is a chronic attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by donholy28(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Pheals:
Airforce1 where are U?

U need to be probe cheesy
Am 80% sure that op might be Airforce1 seeking for attention again

32 Likes

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by yapapa: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
pinkjacket9:
First time I met Airforce1, I felt he was the right guy for me. He has all the qualities I want in my man.

He is easy going and fun to be with. My friends like him and everything about him made sense to me.

I was so fond of him that I cant stop giving him moral and financial support to help him succeeds in all his endeavours.

This bastard of a guy paid me back my love I had for him by sleeping with my friend.
I didn't catch them in the act, someone saw them coming out from a guest house together last night and told me about it.

I've confronted him so he could tell me why he had to treat me this way but all he told me was 'dont listen to gossips, I'm a responsible gentleman. I have a reputation to protect."

But after I took it out on my so called friend he cheated on me with, she confessed and apologised.

I've been calling his phone but he wouldn't pick. I know he is always on nairaland so I decided to open this thread so he could explain to me more on why he had to treat me these way.

Airforce1 how far?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by stevealibi: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Mr man u qat sum serious explanations 2 make' wat d hell were look 4 in d laps of her frnd' shey u no dah she's qonna let qo ur sorry ass' and as 4 her frnd' itz qame ova 4both of u aswell' so u loss boy!!! Gentle man indeed
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by 211Observer(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Awon Werey

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by pinkjacket9(f): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2015
donholy28:
this is not a joking matter please
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by vickyO(f): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2015
All these dramas... Why bring it in here for the world to see? Settle your ish behind closed doors because that was where y'all started the whole relationship from.
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Let wait for the responses from Airforce 1
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Yaboski: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Sort my sister just try to go on wit ur life taking ur life will complicate tins
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by obiorathesubtle: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]ok.. Let's wait for the guy to come

I know you're one of those 'no sex till marriage foools'

I think you got just what you deserved

*modified*
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by IamLucy(f): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2015
if you believe this made up junk story you're hella gullible.

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Yaboski: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Sorry my sister just try to go on wit ur life taking ur life will complicate tins instead
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2015
This seems a liitle too personal to be putting on a public forum. It's improper. If really any such thing happened, why didn't u look for some other way to thrash this out rather than coming her to taint sb's reputation.

Story lacks authenticity.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by donholy28(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2015
pinkjacket9:
this is not a joking matter please
Guy this is not how to become popular na..abeg stop dix nonsense and focus on ur songs

9 Likes

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Whizzcute(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2015
This early monday morning?

mtchwwwwwwwwwwh
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Girls be claiming to be heartbroken, yet I ain't never heard of one of you airheads drinking super-glue or even ordinary gum. Too dumb to think of it, or too lazy to do it?? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by ChappyChase: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2015
donholy28:
I won't doubt that!
How you don download Airforce1 latest single? I no mean the other one way him feature 2pac oo...

8 Likes

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Young03(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2015
I av similar issue now, to pay him back, sleep with his friend also

Do me......i Do u.........

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2015
211Observer:
Awon Werey
100% grin
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Airforce1(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2015
pinkjacket9:

I hate it when someone lie on me especially on a monday morning.

For the love of god
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by donholy28(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2015
ChappyChase:

I won't doubt that!
How you don download Airforce1 latest single? I no mean the other one way him feature 2pac oo...
No but i hear say he wan feature Ricky Ross
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by missKiffy(f): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol cheesy Airforce1 your attention is needed here
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by IamLucy(f): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2015
Airforce1:
For the love of god
lie against me*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
This is Exactly how it starts...cheesy then, in 4Months from Now...Nairaland would be flooded with Nüde pictures...Then, They'd end up saying...

"I Was Young and 8-teen...he broke my heart...."Smh!gringrin

If You've got a relationship with someone...why broadcast it to the whole world? people gonna be up in your business and trust me, no one really wants that....undecided

Some Of you supposed ADULTS behave like Fücking 2-year olds!!undecided
Anyways...what's my business?gringringrin
he's cute BTW..gringrin
This lady na witch cheesy. https://www.nairaland.com/2774387/yes-airforce1-bf-got-swagg
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by donholy28(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Busted!!!! Op logged out and Airforce1 logged in..I knew it..chronic attention seeker

14 Likes

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by donholy28(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Airforce1 has logged out and op has logged in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by pinkjacket9(f): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Airforce1:

For the love of god
You are a bastard for calling me a liar

What were you doing with my friend at havanna?
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Airforce1(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2015
donholy28:
Busted!!!! Op logged out and Airforce1 logged in..I knew it..chronic attention seeker
shut the fuckup ok
Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Airforce1(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2015
pinkjacket9:

You are a bastard for calling me a liar

What were you doing with my friend at havanna?
i'm sorry I owe you no explanation

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heart Broken Right Now by Pheals(f): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2015
donholy28:
I new that!! Just wanna deceive him a little

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.