Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now (7978 Views)

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
pardon my errors abeg..
I met this lady when I went for service last year.. I had a girl I was dating in kogi then but it was a long distance relationship, so we werent that close.. so when I went for service I left the lady at kogi cos I think have seen something new

I met this very beautiful lady. .. we became friends and we started dating.. I love this girl to the core.. I gave her my life and my soul.. it happened that she was not liked by her family infact her dad disown her cos he didn't like her.. but he liked the other children.. he was always complaining when she does things and even vowed not to send her to school after she finished secondary school..

so when I met her and she explained everything to me, I loved her the more.. I gave my life to her, gave her all she asked for though she don't demand for money in fact she give me money anytime am broke..

we loved each other but she was scared that after my service that I will definitely leave her and never return to her, she said I will go back to my ex, she was very scared.. there was nothing I could do to assure her about my sincerity and I wanted her to trust me.. so we concluded on having a blood covenant and oath...

we did it twice, the first we had it in my lodge, she brought the blade, but I tired to convince her that I will never leave her and I will always love her till I die but she said all she wanted was the covenant, so i did it just to please her.. I kept the blade just in case of unforseen situations..

we had the other covenant at a friend place in another town . after the covenant we had sex, so I gave her the blade to keep in case of the future.. but as we were going home.. she spotted a soak away pit and she threw the blade in it.. i asked her why she did that, she told me that she wanted to lock me and her together for life.. I love her so much so i see no problem we that

she wrote wace and I was the one sending her answers when she was writing the exams... cos she wrote it a year before but didn't make it.. so I helped her all I could to make sure she passed cos her dad already see her as a failure, that there is nothing good that can come out of her

I had so many issues with her family cos of her. they hated me apart from her mum.. her dad told me not to come see her again.. that if I want to marry her I should just come and ask of her hand in marriage instead of dating her... that he just want her out of his house..

I discuss it with her and she told me that she want to go to school.. so I told her that i will support her with all I have...

now to the main point.. she gained admission to a poly in jigawa state. I was happy for her and I even followed her to the school

but its not even up to one month in school.. she just changed.. anytime I call her , she will tell me that she is busy.. our one year anniversary should be last week of February,, I called her number but its wasn't going though .. when she called me she told me she wanted to tell me something.. she told me she broke the covenant with me that she is no longer interested in me.. that I should move on with my life.. that she has seen another guy in school and she is really in love with the guy.. I was so hurt.. I begged her.. I cried. I pleased..but she said no..

have not been myself since last month.. I can't sleep.. I can't eat. all I think of is her..
she shout at me when I call her.. and even give the phone to her new boyfriend and friends to waste my credit, a girl that once vow with her life to never leave me..

I need advise on what to do please help me

matured advise abeg.. and make una no vex say the story long.. e long pass this one self, I just short am..

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by femidejulius(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Interesting story..

Forget about the stupid oath and forget about her

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by donstan18: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
You need cane.....Like 24 lashes of cane on your skull, so that your brain will reset.

When you broke the heart of your Ex-girlfriend at kogi because of a secondary school girl....You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

When you left God and was busy giving a secondary school girl your body and soul.... You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

When you left God and was giving your life to a secondary school girl with pimple breast.....You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

When at your age, as old as you are, a graduate like you were busy tearing and cutting his body in the name of covenant because of a secondary school girl....You didn't beg us to pardon your errors.

Now, karma has visited...she has left your ass the way you left your Ex at Kogi, and here you are, begging us to advise you.

Mr Man...If you don't leave here this minute, I will make sure I break your head with my neighbor's iron bucket.

C'omon will you get out of here and hustle for your future....Get out. undecided undecided

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
Brother brother brother

You bleeped up bigggg time

1) You stated in your write up somewhere that the family of this said lady don't really like her, I thought that should have been a red flag for you.

Perhaps you believed that you knew her better than her own family

Sadly, you simply have to find out yourself why the majority of her family members don't really like her.

2) How on earth do you muster the courage to swear an oath with any lady, not to talk of a lady you met in a foreign land.

She needed something to hold and Manipulate you by asking for your loyalty, whilst deliberately avoiding to pledge her future to you by refusing to commit to marriage i.e. s future with you

If she loved you and was afraid of losing you, she will have accepted your marriage proposal. She can always proceed to school as your wife.

And you gave to her on a platter of gold. You made a terrible mistake brother.

I will have demanded for her hand in marriage and kids to strengthen our union, if I were you.

I am certain she will have run away, if you demanded for that.

3) All the other things like helping her with her exams and Co are the normal things people do when they believe they are in love

Advice

Just learn from your mistakes and move on

1) Whenever you meet any person(not just a girl) that is not popular amongst his/her own family or environment, please endeavor to understand why the person is hated before entering into any commitment with that person

2) Don't ever let any lady demand for your commitment/loyalty again without offering anything in return

Lastly, look before you leap next time. I hope you utilize this experience to improve your dating skills

Good luck

17 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by masinga07(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin. Blood convenant indeed.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
Forget about that bitch. There are so many other pussies to be fvcked

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by biafraisdead(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
sholamat:
pardon my errors abeg..
I met this lady when I went for service last year.. I had a girl I was dating in kogi then but it was a long distance relationship, so we werent that close.. so when I went for service I left the lady at kogi cos I think have seen something new

I met this very beautiful lady. .. we became friends and we started dating.. I love this girl to the core.. I gave her my life and my soul.. it happened that she was not liked by her family infact her dad disown her cos he didn't like her.. but he liked the other children.. he was always complaining when she does things and even vowed not to send her to school after she finished secondary school..

so when I met her and she explained everything to me, I loved her the more.. I gave my life to her, gave her all she asked for though she don't demand for money in fact she give me money anytime am broke..

we loved each other but she was scared that after my service that I will definitely leave her and never return to her, she said I will go back to my ex, she was very scared.. there was nothing I could do to assure her about my sincerity and I wanted her to trust me.. so we concluded on having a blood covenant and oath...

we did it twice, the first we had it in my lodge, she brought the blade, but I tired to convince her that I will never leave her and I will always love her till I die but she said all she wanted was the covenant, so i did it just to please her.. I kept the blade just in case of unforseen situations..

we had the other covenant at a friend place in another town . after the covenant we had sex, so I gave her the blade to keep in case of the future.. but as we were going home.. she spotted a soak away pit and she threw the blade in it.. i asked her why she did that, she told me that she wanted to lock me and her together for life.. I love her so much so i see no problem we that

she wrote wace and I was the one sending her answers when she was writing the exams... cos she wrote it a year before but didn't make it.. so I helped her all I could to make sure she passed cos her dad already see her as a failure, that there is nothing good that can come out of her

I had so many issues with her family cos of her. they hated me apart from her mum.. her dad told me not to come see her again.. that if I want to marry her I should just come and ask of her hand in marriage instead of dating her... that he just want her out of his house..

I discuss it with her and she told me that she want to go to school.. so I told her that i will support her with all I have...

now to the main point.. she gained admission to a poly in jigawa state. I was happy for her and I even followed her to the school

but its not even up to one month in school.. she just changed.. anytime I call her , she will tell me that she is busy.. our one year anniversary should be last week of February,, I called her number but its wasn't going though .. when she called me she told me she wanted to tell me something.. she told me she broke the covenant with me that she is no longer interested in me.. that I should move on with my life.. that she has seen another guy in school and she is really in love with the guy.. I was so hurt.. I begged her.. I cried. I pleased..but she said no..

have not been myself since last month.. I can't sleep.. I can't eat. all I think of is her..
she shout at me when I call her.. and even give the phone to her new boyfriend and friends to waste my credit, a girl that once vow with her life to never leave me..

matured advise abeg.. and make una no vex say the story long.. e long pass this one self, I just short am..
I see any girl that is still in Secondary school as a little girl, at that age they do not really know what they want so taking oath with her then is insignificant to me cos when she is grown she may even regret ever trying such with u.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by fran6co(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin grin son this is ur first lesson in life do not trust anyone..... welll don't worry u will b okk just one yr relationship nai u de cry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
femidejulius:
Interesting story..

Forget about the stupid oath and forget about her
baami it's not easy oh.. all I think of is this girl. I made all my happiness around her.. that I use her Facebook to work self.. so even if I try to forget her.. I will still remember her every morning when I login to her account to work... she gave me the Facebook and told me she can come back for it anytime... ladies are the real devil oh
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
biafraisdead:

I see any girl that is still in Secondary school as a little girl, at that age they do not really know what they want so taking oath with her then is insignificant to me cos when she is grown she may even regret ever trying such with u.
lolzzz she no be little girl oh... she grew up in the north .. and u know north and there education system.. she is over 20 bro.. so I know she knew what she was doing when she forced me to the oath
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Thanks18(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bros
you need to see a genuine minister of God to be delivered from that. Blood covenant and sexual intercourse are not playthings that should be communized. Ignore it at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
fran6co:
grin grin son this is ur first lesson in life do not trust anyone..... welll don't worry u will b okk just one yr relationship nai u de cry
na why I like nairaland guys b this... they can make anything funny...
thanks bro... really appreciate this
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thanks18:
Bros
you need to see a genuine minister of God to be delivered from that. Blood covenant and sexual intercourse are not playthings that should be communized. Ignore it at your own peril.
she is a Catholic member.. and Igbo... so she said she met s Reverend father to broke the covenant.. and I know it worked.. cos I feel something left me.. and she almost ran mad during the process...
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
This dude is a joker! angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
madam.. how?? shocked
PrimadonnaO:
madam.. how??
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by victorian(f): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
sholamat:

she is a Catholic member.. and Igbo... so she said she met s Reverend father to broke the covenant.. and I know it worked.. cos I feel something left me.. and she almost ran mad during the process...

Na wa o sad

Well do your own deliverance too, to be double sure you are free completely. Just to be on a safe side.
And please next time, don't ever, I mean ever take a blood oath. It's diabolic.
And nothing good comes out of it.

And try move on emotionally. It's finished and over between u and her.

Someone better will cross your path.
Such is life.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by IamAirforce1: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Pussy is cheap these days , why wanna take oath
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Go for deliverance. How could you go into a blood covenant with a woman. Are you mad?

Listen, you are not free neither is she. You guys are bound spiritually and there is no amount of distance that can separate that. You just locked up your destiny in the hands of a little woman, same for her. Toto sweet you, you come lose your senses.

Talk to a man of God, invite her over so that you both can renounce the oath and seal it with God's.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Thanks18(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
sholamat:

Bro
See a pastor
And repent from this kind of life. Flee from sexual immoralities

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by IamAirforce1: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
My Ex once suggested blood oath I dumped her like a piece of shiit

And she's from Abia state

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by greatnaija01: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
ShotThaFukUP

You left a lady due to LONG DISTANCE and because you think u found a new fish..... NOW KARMA has proven to you that what comes around goes around.

Your new gurl left u too based on LONG DISTANCE and she found someone NEW.

YOU ARE SIMPLY REAPING WHAT YOU SOWED and this is just the Beginning because FRUITS will always be BIGGER than seeds

sholamat:
pardon my errors abeg..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by IamAirforce1: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bro, I didn't read the details you've put out here , but that girl is no good
Forget her and move on, it's so easy.
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I was tired of cheap pussy.. I be lasgidi boy na.. we dey see am plenty.. but i knew I had something with this girl.. I felt something for her. my heart beat for her.. am in Lagos right now.. and I have like 4 ladies on me . but I can't still get her out of my head.. she is all I think of this day.. even work self I no fit work.. the girl hurt me oh

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I tire for these weak ass niggas o. With cheap women everywhere even in this Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by 912(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Oga you need to go for deliverance. Plain and simple, or don't complain when bad things start following you like flies chasing dead body in the future.

The devil doesn't just let go like that. You and the girl have given yourselves to him and you need that self-inflicted curse you and the evil girl (that no one likes in her family) have put on your destiny removed.

I dont know why people of nowadays take serious things lightly. The fact that she is hated by her family should tell you something in the first place. But instead of using your head you decided to invest in razor blades and cutting yourselves like possessed people. Bottomline: GO FOR DELIVERANCE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by IamAirforce1: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
sholamat:

I was tired of cheap pussy.. I be lasgidi boy na.. we dey see am plenty.. but i knew I had something with this girl.. I felt something for her. my heart beat for her.. am in Lagos right now.. and I have like 4 ladies on me . but I can't still get her out of my head.. she is all I think of this day.. even work self I no fit work.. the girl hurt me oh

Chest beater , calm down and learn
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by Thanks18(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o sad

Well do your own deliverance too, to be double sure you are free completely. Just to be on a safe side.
And please next time, don't ever, I mean ever take a blood oath. It's diabolic.
And nothing good comes out of it.

And try move on emotionally. It's finished and over between u and her.

Someone better will cross your path.
Such is life.
FortifiedCity:
Go for deliverance. How could you go into a blood covenant with a woman. Are you mad?

Listen, you are not free neither is she. You guys are bound spiritually and there is no amount of distance that can separate that. You just locked up your destiny in the hands of a little woman, same for her. Toto sweet you, you come lose your senses.

Talk to a man of God, invite her over so that you both can renounce the oath and seal it with God's.

You spoke well
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by hidhrhis(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
I gbadun ur story I swear
try to date another secondary school again so as to be able to read another interesting piece like this
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by IamAirforce1: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Never ever let a woman know how much you love her, else she would start acting all stupid .

Be a hard tough guy and see how much they would humble themselves .

You control women and not the other way round .

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by princepeter566: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
which matured advice did u need that u should continue crying ? or u should stop crying n move on with your life who advices u before u took blood covenant u are of age, advice yourself
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by sholamat: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
greatnaija01:

ShotThaFukUP

You left a lady due to LONG DISTANCE and because you think u found a new fish..... NOW KARMA has proven to you that what comes around goes around.

Your new gurl left u too based on LONG DISTANCE and she found someone NEW.

YOU ARE SIMPLY REAPING WHAT YOU SOWED and this is just the Beginning because FRUITS will always be BIGGER than seeds

bro calm down na.. u too harsh.. I strongly agree with u that karma is really dealing with me.. I know for sure how my ex felt that time .. but na moving on sure pass... I already ask my ex for forgiveness and also asked God for forgiveness.. me and my ex are still good friends .. in fact na she dey console me when the stuff happened... so bro I know
Re: Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now by IamAirforce1: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
sometimes you just gotta act like she's not important,

Don't be the guy that calls woman every hour , that's bullshit

Unless you just want to Bleep her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giveaway Thread. Drop Your Account Number / Complimenting Our Nigeria Ladies Can Be Difficult / She Pulled Her Pants… “I bleeped” ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.