Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (7478 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Surprise Your Woman Today +18 / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by franklyn00(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2016
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started grin

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me undecided
As in Why re you showing me this? undecided

Did i do anything wrong?

#palmgossip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2016
Ghen ghen dem go still do ur wife like dat

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by ohn1759: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2016
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. "be not deceived for what a man soweth that shall he reap", you've sown a seed, hope you know that you'll reap more than one seed? (this one no be "holy holy" matta oh) I rest my case.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Karma awaits thee

You seduce someone's wife and come online to repent?

Kwantinue
smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2016
franklyn00:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started grin

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me undecided

Did i do anything wrong?

#palmgossip
May ur 1st child resemble ur gateman #ENWE

10 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by dingbang(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Me sef I have two married ladies as friends.. and I don't want to go too far in the friendship.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by littlewonders: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2016
How am I sure this guy didn't just bleep my wife.

Let me go do interview with my wife am coming back with smackdown

7 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by happyjuliet(f): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2016
May God forgive u.....But u no Karma they say is a bitch hope u already no that.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2016
chojo3000:

May ur 1st child resemble ur gateman #ENWE
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Hm....OP ...which yeye lie be this na.... u said it happened today... are u saying today being thursday...its just 11:14 as at the time im typing. so today being environmental, u see condom buy and u don gbensh already.

18 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by fergieboy: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Old story .. Indomie nairaland won't know .. I have being here since 2009

11 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by mojeed4(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2016
Maychang:
Hm....OP ...which yeye lie be this na.... u said it happened today... are u saying today being thursday...its just 11:14 as at the time im typing. so today being environmental, u see condom buy and u don gbensh already.

Lol cheesy I guess you are in osun state..

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016
You are not remoreseful bro cos if that woman calls you will still go and fvck her ... Anyway, I am not a saint but try and avoid fvcking the married cos karma is never on recession..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by dingbang(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2016
fergieboy:
grin me too

6 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Jonbold(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
mojeed4:

see finishing grin
mojeed4:

see finishing

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
mojeed4:

im in lagos, abi you not aware Shops and market places do not open till 10a.m on thursdays.....

idiat...

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by teejaypee: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
ohn1759:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. "be not deceived for what a man soweth that shall he reap", you've sown a seed, hope you know that you'll reap more than one seed? (this one no be "holy holy" matta oh) I rest my case.

there's something that needs to be understood here bro.

What if what played out was Karma's way of paying the Husband of the lady?
I mean maybe He once did it to another person's wife...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
So why you telling us, we resemble God undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by vicsterling(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
one big fart fÜckery undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
fergieboy:
don't mind him,i think that op stole someone old story here,because have read same story long time ago

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by plenitude(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
copy and paste right because I read this here on nairaland before
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Yhu just signed something for life grin grin grin

Get ready
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by NemzySeries(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
jst as dis story wuz copy & paste frm an older nairalander so shall d problems attached to d person b equally copied & pasted on u
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by firstking01(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
franklyn00:

Did i do anything wrong?

#palmgossip
Plagiarised bullcrapundecided…if only you had known that this hogwash has trended here beforeundecided
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by princeemmma(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
guy always watch your back, death is coming
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Itulah(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2016

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by MilesLamar(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
chai
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
franklyn00:

Did i do anything wrong?

#palmgossip
Well you have already messed up,I can't blame you for that sha. But I will only blame you if you don't treat that Bleep up. You see there is difference between forication and adultery. They are both badly wrong. very very wrong. In fact no one should be engaged in it. Cut off from the affair,one mistake can. be forgiven but continue at your own peril.you will face the wrath of the earth forces and possibly her hubby. nothing can be hidden forever I guess you know that. Pray your dad gets well so he can leave that llhopital cos that's where your weakness roams. Pray to whatever you believe in to keep your eyes away from that forbidden fruit.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by onward4life(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
franklyn00:

Did i do anything wrong?

#palmgossip

Guy congrat the person wey go do ur wife just dey primary skool Now..

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by franklynsunny(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
D normal recessions curse will follow u for d rest of ur life like ur shadow
Hw wil u fil I ur wife is f by boys??
Omo,u no go c progress,na natural repercussions
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Annie939(f): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
that's how a mad man will make love to your wife too. you can't plant yam and harvest corn
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by dikeigbo2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
paulinoace0:
Ghen ghen dem go still do ur wife like dat

Exactly, what goes around, comes around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say NO To Cucumber, Use Carrot / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River / When A Guy Wants To Marry An Imo State Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.