Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (95331 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

MY MAN DO TAKE IT IS EASY, MY LADY DO TAKE IT EASY AS WELL...THE FACT THAT YOU TWO ARE IN HERE TELLS ME YOU'RE MATURE MINDS. I CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY WELL THE LANGUAGE YOU'RE CONVERSING IN...I FEEL SO HURT AND DISSAPPOINTED COS ITS SO DEMEANING, PLS...MAKE A TRUCE I BEG OF YOU BOTH, IF YOU CAN'T GET ALONG, DON'T BE ENEMIES EITHER... JUST BE THE GENTLEMAN AND LADY THAT YOU ARE
. It is even more demeaning to call someone a golddigger cos the person said she can't marry a poor man. Thought anyone can prophesy what he or she wants in life.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
You're referring to your mother bi'tch, because she possess all those things. tongue

Werey ni yin nínú iran yín. Ko ni dafun e. Omoale jatijati. Ashewo kobokobo. Fvcking a donkey. tongue
. Devil incarnate. Retarded dimwit. Oloriburuku ni e. O ni se rere laye re. Awon obi re yio fi oju sukun re gbeyin ni. Iwo omo irankiran yi. O ni ri batise o de tun ni ri ona gbegba. Wa toro ku nani. Go and Bleep your prostitute moda for free and suck ur drunkard fada dicck befor u sleeep. Eranko omo elede
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Gboskee(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
E-40 is a legend mane,this nigga made everybody that was slapping him go dumb/go stupid,everybody doing that hyphy movement,people crashing they mama whip doing that side show.
the last time i checked google..i discover that you are the only one hipping praise on the fake guy
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Devil incarnate. Retarded dimwit. Oloriburuku ni e. O ni se rere laye re. Awon obi re yio fi oju sukun re gbeyin ni. Iwo omo irankiran yi. O ni ri batise o de tun ni ri ona gbegba. Wa toro ku nani. Go and Bleep your prostitute moda for free and suck ur drunkard fada dicck befor u sleeep. Eranko omo elede

The donkey girl. Eleda e ooni sun re. Oloshi go and suck on your mother and father's private parts. Omo ale ashewo. cheesy undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. It is even more demeaning to call someone a golddigger cos the person said she can't marry a poor man. Thought anyone can prophesy what he or she wants in life.
Gold-digger, go and work for your money and don't depend on a man to cover your poor life.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrBasketball:

Gold-digger, go and work for your money and don't depend on a man to cover your poor life.
. Oloriburuku we're u d one I quoted. Alaileko omo ofo. Ko ni da fun e. Am not a gold digger like your fucking mother. Iya e ma sofo ni . O ni ku ire. Ori e ti baje. Awon obi e o ni jere re. Iwo omo ale omo asewo yi. Eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrBasketball:

The donkey girl. Eleda e ooni sun re. Oloshi go and suck on your mother and father's private parts. Omo ale ashewo. cheesy undecided
. Iya e o ni jere re. O se akobata fun egbe re ni. Iwo omo ale yi. Ur mother will weep over you. Ur proostitute moda will not live to eat d fruit of your labour. U shall die a shameful death. Ko ni da fun e. Oloriburuku omo asewo olobo rirun.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Oloriburuku we're u d one I quoted. Alaileko omo ofo. Ko ni da fun e. Am not a gold digger like your fucking mother. Iya e ma sofo ni . O ni ku ire. Ori e ti baje. Awon obi e o ni jere re. Iwo omo ale omo asewo yi. Eranko
Bi'tch first of all... Work more on your English.

Now you idiot, remember you poke nosed at what doesn't concerns you in the morning. Oloshi oni kure. Wa bomb ni. Iwo omo odaran. Ashewo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
Bi'tch first of all... Work more on your English.

Now you idiot, remember you poke nosed at what doesn't concerns you in the morning. Oloshi oni kure. Wa bomb ni. Iwo omo odaran. Ashewo.
. Weree ni e. Go and teach ur prostitute moda how to speak good english. Anyways if ur olosho moda has gone to sch she won't hv any reason to b a prostituute today. Oloriburuku. Na ur mama b gold digger why u first poke nose for my comment. Oloriburuku omo ofo. Aja lo ma je obo iya e. O ni ku ire.eranko.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Iya e o ni jere re. O se akobata fun egbe re ni. Iwo omo ale yi. Ur mother will weep over you. Ur proostitute moda will not live to eat d fruit of your labour. U shall die a shameful death. Ko ni da fun e. Oloriburuku omo asewo olobo rirun.

Oloriburuku Omo ashewo. Iwo tí aye ti baje yi. Olofo. Omo buruku.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Weree ni e. Go and teach ur prostitute moda how to speak good english. Anyways if ur olosho moda has gone to sch she won't hv any reason to b a prostituute today. Oloriburuku. Na ur mama b gold digger why u first poke nose for my comment. Oloriburuku omo ofo. Aja lo ma je obo iya e. O ni ku ire.eranko.
Oloriburuku Omo ashewo kobokobo. Asheere. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:

True, you have a total right to your own opinion. Just walk away from this... Trust me, you'll feel better. God bless you as you do so (omo Iya mi, olowo ori ále elomi, omo ti Iya bi to fi oja Aron pon, omo osan Lan binnu, omo oru Lan sheka, omo ti okunrin pade lona Toni bi eleyi O ba jé Aya Eni.. . A jé ále enii... Oya jebure) grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2015
MrBasketball:

Oloriburuku Omo ashewo. Iwo tí aye ti baje yi. Olofo. Omo buruku.
. Ko ni da fun baba e. Iya e ko ni jere re. O san ku mo obi re ni. Oloriburuku oko werEeeeeeee. O ni ku re
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2015
MrBasketball:

Oloriburuku Omo ashewo kobokobo. Asheere. grin
. Olosho ni iya eee.ko ni da fun iya eeee. Iya re yio kabamo gbeyin aye re ni. Oloriburuku omokomo. Ko ni ye. Baba re ma san ku ni. Omo asewo.eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Olosho ni iya eee.ko ni da fun iya eeee. Iya re yio kabamo gbeyin aye re ni. Oloriburuku omokomo. Ko ni ye. Baba re ma san ku ni. Omo asewo.eranko
Oloriburuku ashewo kobokobo. Ile ma wo kpa ẹni ati awon ebi e ni. Aja. Bi'tch. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Ko ni da fun baba e. Iya e ko ni jere re. O san ku mo obi re ni. Oloriburuku oko werEeeeeeee. O ni ku re

Ko ni da fun yín ninu family yin. Omo ale. Ibon loma fi fo ori gbogbo yín gbeyin ni. Ashewo. Stvpid transgender. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrBasketball:

Ko ni da fun yín ninu family yin. Omo ale. Ibon loma fi fo ori gbogbo yín gbeyin ni. Ashewo. Stvpid transgender. grin
. Oloriburuku ni iya e ati baba e. Aye e ti baje patapata o ni kure.moto lo ma pa iya re.won o fi ibon ba baba re ti o n jale kiri. Kirikiri ni iwo yio is kusi. Eranko omo olosho
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrBasketball:

. Ibon ti won ma fi yaan oju iwo ati iya re. Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati. O san ku mon oloshi obi re loju. Ka da fun iya re. Iya re o ni jere laye. Aye iya re yio ta . Aja ni yio je oku iya re. Oloriburuku.wereeeee
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Ibon ti won ma fi yaan oju iwo ati iya re. Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati. O san ku mon oloshi obi re loju. Ka da fun iya re. Iya re o ni jere laye. Aye iya re yio ta . Aja ni yio je oku iya re. Oloriburuku.wereeeee
The stvpid ashewo transgender had to quote a post twice. I knew when you're riding the donkey's diick you won't know what to do again. grin Ashewo omo tion do baba e. Oma sheo. Iyalaya iya babababa gbogbo ma shofo ni. Iwo omo irankiran ashewo kobokobo. You can go and drink your father and mother's cum to reset your brain. Iwo to ti kuri. Eni sunre ninu ebi yin. Omo ale.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrBasketball:
The stvpid ashewo transgender had to quote a post twice. I knew when you're riding the donkey's diick you won't know what to do again. grin Ashewo omo tion do baba e. Oma sheo. Iyalaya iya babababa gbogbo ma shofo ni. Iwo omo irankiran ashewo kobokobo. You can go and drink your father and mother's cum to reset your brain. Iwo to ti kuri. Eni sunre ninu ebi yin. Omo ale.
. Oloriburuku ni iya to bi e ni omo. Ko ni da fun iya re se. Iya re yio fi owo gbe e gbin. Won o fi iya re se ogun owo ni.olosho iya re lo ki oko to gbe is idi re lo fido obo iya re ti o n yo idin. Baba re won yio pa gbeyin ni.gbo gbo ebi re yio jona mole. Eranko omo asewo.oloriburuku omo ale. Ko ni da fun e.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Oloriburuku ni iya to bi e ni omo. Ko ni da fun iya re se. Iya re yio fi owo gbe e gbin. Won o fi iya re se ogun owo ni.olosho iya re lo ki oko to gbe is idi re lo fido obo iya re ti o n yo idin. Baba re won yio pa gbeyin ni.gbo gbo ebi re yio jona mole. Eranko omo asewo.oloriburuku omo ale. Ko ni da fun e.

Bi'tch is short of words. She keeps repeating same useless trash again. Oloriburuku omo asewo olobo rirun. Wa shofo ni. Iwo omo irankiran ashewo kobokobo. Omo lasan ikeji aja. Ole. Ko ni ye o.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrBasketball:

Bi'tch is short of words. She keeps repeating same useless trash again. Oloriburuku omo asewo olobo rirun. Wa shofo ni. Iwo omo irankiran ashewo kobokobo. Omo lasan ikeji aja. Ole. Ko ni ye o.
. Ko ni da fun e . O ni so rire. Iya e o ni je re re.aja lo ma je obo iya re. Oloriburuku. Omo elede.awon obi yio ku iku esin. Asiere edakeda. Omo ofo .alayebaje. Eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Ko ni da fun e . O ni so rire. Iya e o ni je re re.aja lo ma je obo iya re. Oloriburuku. Omo elede.awon obi yio ku iku esin. Asiere edakeda. Omo ofo .alayebaje. Eranko
Cry me a river bi'tch. grin oloshi omo. Wa ku si inu ise ni. Gold-digger. Alabe rirun. Oloshi obo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrBasketball:
Cry me a river bi'tch. grin oloshi omo. Wa ku si inu ise ni. Gold-digger. Alabe rirun. Oloshi obo.
. You go cry last last no ni. Your mother will weep over you. Wa se oriburuku gbeyin aye re ni. Na ur mama wey born u be golddigger. Ur mama will neva live to reap d fruit of her labour.ise lo ma pa iya ati baba e. Iya e o ni jere.obo iya oloriburuku run be elede. Spits on your fadas head
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ePlanet: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Danfuster:

Lmao... You killed it grin

I hate haters n jealousy is d grave yard of I should hv tried
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
ladycomfort:
. You go cry last last no ni. Your mother will weep over you. Wa se oriburuku gbeyin aye re ni. Na ur mama wey born u be golddigger. Ur mama will neva live to reap d fruit of her labour.ise lo ma pa iya ati baba e. Iya e o ni jere.obo iya oloriburuku run be elede. Spits on your fadas head
You, your mother and your father will not live to reap anything good, only sorrow and bitterness will be your potion. Iwo amo odaran. Ko si okpolo kankan ninu ori. Oti lo ta fun awon tiwan she ogun owo. Oloriburuku somebody. Ashewo. Whòre.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 3:26am On Dec 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
You, your mother and your father will not live to reap anything good, only sorrow and bitterness will be your potion. Iwo amo odaran. Ko si okpolo kankan ninu ori. Oti lo ta fun awon tiwan she ogun owo. Oloriburuku somebody. Ashewo. Whòre.
. Wereee ni iya e. O ni se rere laye.iya e yio so kun lori re.awon eniyan yio bo bata ofo is enu ona awon obi re. Aye iya re ko ni ni ojutu. O se akobata fun egbe re ni. Ko ni da fun asewo iya re. Iya re o ni jeun omo laye. Elede ni yio je oku iya re. Asiere ni baba re.moto abdegedu ni yio pa baba re.awon obi re yio sofo e. Omokomo. Omo asewo. Aye re ti baje.lo la obo iya re olosho. Eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by simplymade(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2015
ePlanet:

Don't hate dude, nobody 'z to blame u got no game
ok
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by simplymade(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2015
sinaj:
I dnt hate his approach coz it's normal nd natural to appreciate tinz dat are appealing to ur eyes

I just noticed d bashing nd av replied him tho smiley

Those same guys bashing him are the same ones sending me pms which will all enter d the Trash Binsad

Danfuser pls reply my mail smiley
stop generalising madam, not every guy is an asslicker huh, PM ko,SA ni
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by simplymade(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2015
Danfuster:

Thanks Jare.. You're such a lady, don't know what they hating for. I just dont get it
nobody is hating you bro, this is a faceless forum, you dont need to do dah shii. You just been insecured
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by simplymade(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2015
IykeWest:
Dude, you ain't got no cover so I ain't judging your azss, I just know that online shhit is online shhit and bittchs know that too. If u want to get a chick, focus in real life, Bleep online shhit, dudes with low self-esteem can talk well online , but when it comes to real life shhit, they won't even be able to walk up to chicks tongue
now thats what i'm talking about. Insecurity!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by simplymade(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Ori e ti baje. Iwo omo alaileko yi. O ni se rere laye moo. You will never prosper in your entire life. U and ur family including ur generation will never know peace. Wereeee ni iya e. Oloriburuku ni eeee
hmmm this one is strong

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.