Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (95333 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by harristo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Swagahyk:
I will shoot him, shoot her, shoot them both, then walk away

Na prison yard you go waka reach grin.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ePlanet: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I will walk away

Nd i will make sure that he will never hear or set his eyes on me aga

How so? U cudnt live, cudnt breath....his signature all over ur heart, all over ur head. His kisses continually burning on ur lips, his voice melts ur mind n d smoothness of his touch, weakens ur will

wud be easier u just pulled d trigger on u than what u just proposed u do
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by danymaina: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:
I will walk away embarassed
. I just pray you well never be lift in such position
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:
Kikikiki grin shoot the master key cheesy
na the koko be dat.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Justicealh3(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
I'll calmdown Her, later kollect that arsenal with Her shot Her go. Lief kontinue.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
viickerz:

i agree with ur signature.. Tupac is soo overrated... I like e 40, the guy funny
You're on point my guy,you'll never have a dull moment if you're listening to E-40,his flows would make you laugh and he's multi talented,his lyrics are very dope,diverse and inspirational,not like Tupac that talks about the same thing all the time,E-40's flows alone would make you laugh that you'll sometimes not concentrate on his dope lyrics. He introduces lots of slangs too
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by realGod(f): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will shoot both of them and walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
I'll walk away to find my gun
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by bqlekan(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
lemme reason like the guy caught in the picture
as per say ayeta and areta no dey., I'd just give that lady with a gun the shock of her life.. I will negotiate to go out unclad.. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by tmxme(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
¢γყ
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nelkoko: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
No mynd dat guy wey 1 know u better ooo
sinaj:
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by yungchief(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Shoot dem both
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Walk away on one CONDITION.

I will simply lock the door behind me, put the keys in my pocket, take a sit right in front of the door and then give my conditions.

OPTION 1: I will give him one packet of condom, *Guy I want you to do another four rounds, and hand over the sperm after each round *

Option 2: I SHOOT YOUR BLUCKUS AND BALLS

*choose one don't waste my time *
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
melalily:
what will you do ?

source : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/omg-what-will-you-do-if-you-walk-into.html

I will simply walk away without saying a word... angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nelkoko: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
U no dey use eye c yarinya?
Danfuster:

smiley I'd be honored to know you better, what say we exchange contact... Aye.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You're on point my guy,you'll never have a dull moment if you're listening to E-40,his flows would make you laugh and he's multi talented,his lyrics are very dope,diverse and inspirational,not like Tupac that talks about the same thing all the time,E-40's flows alone would make you laugh that you'll sometimes not concentrate on his dope lyrics. He introduces lots of slangs too
yeah.. When i see tupac, all i see is a thin guy with a shaven head, trying to sound like the devil.. The guy no even get flow... I even like Dmx pass him

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by flokii: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Holywizard:
y did the guy cover his dick?
are you sure you ain't gayy?... ow did you notice in d first place...

all I saw was d fvcker and d fvckee with a heartbroken lady..
you need help o

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Gboskee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
grin grin
Me too just dey look the idiot,he dey write poem and love letter while someone dey knack hin crush anyhow. The girl even ignored the clown
from below, u must be sick in the head if after all the hocus pocus and focusing... 2pac struggle to be a a real rich king rap..u still dont see? I pity your perception
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by mascot87(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

If I hear
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keystonn:
bro where is your brain ? undecided

He forgot it in the lagoon of the Amazon

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
ePlanet:

How so? U cudnt live, cudnt breath....his signature all over ur heart, all over ur head. His kisses continually burning on ur lips, his voice melts ur mind n d smoothness of his touch, weakens ur will

wud be easier u just pulled d trigger on u than what u just proposed u do
Forget those things, guys never finish 4 dis world

Dere is someone out dere who will gladly put his signature on me, nd even more

Both of dem r not worth my anger

I don't have time to cry over spilt milk

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by usoroh2003: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
virud:
Walk away from everything - From his life - from the r/ship -
If you pull the trigger, even if the long arm of the law doesn't catch up with, your conscience would prick you for ever. You've become a murderer. Your hands are no longer clean. karma might not forgive you. Just walk away. Love no b by force. no b do or die.

nice of u, i luv u 4 dat
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by danidee10(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

Yeah that's the right thing to do, but i doubt if your head will be clear enough to think of dat
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by imitor4us(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just pretend you didn't see anything and don't walk away. Keep living your normal life and believe me, conscience won't let them live and next thing you hear about them is their obituary.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by usoroh2003: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

nice of u, i luv u 4 dat
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Walk away ntin is worth killing
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by repogirl(f): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Walk away of course, they are both not worth it.

..... Na to just sé epè on top two of them head, naked at twelve midnight! angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just join in; when cheating is inevitable a wise girl should settle down to enjoy it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by damton(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Stesibelle17:
Will ask them to continue, while I watch.

Hilarious.

Why. you can always go to the movie stands to buy one if you wanna watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.