Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (95328 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by braxjay(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2015
cococandy:

Pls don't mind those insulting you.
Shey person no go toast woman again grin

C0ckblocking enemies of progress. angry

Wey that girl self. She must agree today.

Sinaj sweetie. Don't let those jealous boys discourage you. They wish they started hitting on you first.

abi o
they are overactive cockblocking agents of Satan lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Wereee ni iya e. O ni se rere laye.iya e yio so kun lori re.awon eniyan yio bo bata ofo is enu ona awon obi re. Aye iya re ko ni ni ojutu. O se akobata fun egbe re ni. Ko ni da fun asewo iya re. Iya re o ni jeun omo laye. Elede ni yio je oku iya re. Asiere ni baba re.moto abdegedu ni yio pa baba re.awon obi re yio sofo e. Omokomo. Omo asewo. Aye re ti baje.lo la obo iya re olosho. Eranko
Ashewo is just busy embarrassing herself. embarassed

Olopolo dudu. Werey e ti fe wo oja. Arindin iya ati baba yma shofo ni. Omo ale. She has gone to sell her stenched pvssy to buy 10mb. What a shameful hoe.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Ashewo is just busy embarrassing herself. embarassed

Olopolo dudu. Werey e ti fe wo oja. Arindin iya ati baba yma shofo ni. Omo ale. She has gone to sell her stenched pvssy to buy 10mb. What a shameful hoe.
. Iya re ni gold digger. Iya re ti fi obo e sofo. Iya re yio sofo ku . Ko ni da fun awon obi re. O ni jere. Obo iya re run bi obuko adiye to ti ku. Iya re yio se esin gbeyin ni. Iya re yio sun kun ni gbgogbo ojo aye re. Oloriburuku ni baba re. Iya re yio fi owo ara re gbe o gbi ni. Oloriburuku ni e. Oloshi omo olosho. You mother will never live to eat the fruit of ur labour. She will mourn over you. You will not prosper in life. You will live a fruitless life as from today hence forth. Your parent will never know peace. Eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Iya re ni gold digger. Iya re ti fi obo e sofo. Iya re yio sofo ku . Ko ni da fun awon obi re. O ni jere. Obo iya re run bi obuko adiye to ti ku. Iya re yio se esin gbeyin ni. Iya re yio sun kun ni gbgogbo ojo aye re. Oloriburuku ni baba re. Iya re yio fi owo ara re gbe o gbi ni. Oloriburuku ni e. Oloshi omo olosho. You mother will never live to eat the fruit of ur labour. She will mourn over you. You will not prosper in life. You will live a fruitless life as from today hence forth. Your parent will never know peace. Eranko
Bi'tch I see your death coming. All of you in your family will perish and diminish, your family your cry over you this year. Ole aja ashewo. Hoe. Haggard prostitute. Omo ale. Ile wa wo pa e ni. Omo iya aja. shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Bi'tch I see your death coming. All of you in your family will perish and diminish, your family your cry over you this year. Ole aja ashewo. Hoe. Haggard prostitute. Omo ale. Ile wa wo pa e ni. Omo iya aja. shocked
. Bastard . Omo iya aje. You will all perish in your family this year. Your mother will never know peace. Your mother will live the remaining days of her life in regret. Iya re yio fi oju su ekun re. Ole olriburuku. You will leave this world very soon. Your mother and father will die a shameful death. Olori baje. Aye re ti ta bi guguru . Aye iya re yio jona gburugbru. Wereeeee omo olosho.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Bastard . Omo iya aje. You will all perish in your family this year. Your mother will never know peace. Your mother will live the remaining days of her life in regret. Iya re yio fi oju su ekun re. Ole olriburuku. You will leave this world very soon. Your mother and father will die a shameful death. Olori baje. Aye re ti ta bi guguru . Aye iya re yio jona gburugbru. Wereeeee omo olosho.

Oloriburuku Omo ashewo kobokobo. Your prostitute mother and your 10 drunkard fathers will die miserably. Omo edakeda. All of you will die a painful death. Bi'tch hoe. Ashewo oloriburuku.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

Oloriburuku Omo ashewo kobokobo. Your prostitute mother and your 10 drunkard fathers will die miserably. Omo edakeda. All of you will die a painful death. Bi'tch hoe. Ashewo oloriburuku.
. Iya re ati baba re ni yio ku iku oro. Aja ni yio je oku iya re. Omo ale ni e. Iya re ko meni ti o bi e fun to ri aimoye okunrin ni o ba sun. Oloriburuku asiere akosibero ni iya re. Baba re yio fun rare pokunso. Oloriburuku omo olosho. Son of a biitch. Asiereeeee eda.wereeeeeeee. Eranko omo elede
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Iya re ati baba re ni yio ku iku oro. Aja ni yio je oku iya re. Omo ale ni e. Iya re ko meni ti o bi e fun to ri aimoye okunrin ni o ba sun. Oloriburuku asiere akosibero ni iya re. Baba re yio fun rare pokunso. Oloriburuku omo olosho. Son of a biitch. Asiereeeee eda.wereeeeeeee. Eranko omo elede
You sidon for maggi cube your leg no reach ground
You wash ya pant all the fish die for river Niger can
also be you mess all the fish die for river nija ')
Baskard a fool , you are not ashamed of yaself

Abe won te were mo eba fun ni? Olosho omo ashewo. Iya e ma shofo ni. Piss on your mother and father's head. Shior.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

You sidon for maggi cube your leg no reach ground
You wash ya pant all the fish die for river Niger can
also be you mess all the fish die for river nija ')
Baskard a fool , you are not ashamed of yaself

Abe won te were mo eba fun ni? Olosho omo ashewo. Iya e ma shofo ni. Piss on your mother and father's head. Shior.
. See this oloriburuku o. Na d water wey ur olosho mama dey use wash her bogan pata na hin kill alld fishes for river niger and benue.ur mama na wereee.oloshi ni iya re. Spits on your mothers head and stinking pussy. Foolish boy of a prostitute mother. U still dey collect money from ur olosho moda to buy boxers. Asieree omo ofo. Iya re yio sukun dale. Asieere eda. Spits on your mother stinking pussy.fool
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. See this oloriburuku o. Na d water wey ur olosho mama dey use wash her bogan pata na hin kill alld fishes for river niger and benue.ur mama na wereee.oloshi ni iya re. Spits on your mothers head and stinking pussy. Foolish boy of a prostitute mother. U still dey collect money from ur olosho moda to buy boxers. Asieree omo ofo. Iya re yio sukun dale. Asieere eda. Spits on your mother stinking pussy.fool
I will always have the time to reply you female dog as you're dropping your jargons. Your mother and your kitty-cat are as wide like Atlantic Ocean. Bi'tch please don't let swallow innocent souls with your bottomless pit called pvssy. You're are big disgrace to womanhood. Abami eda.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
I will always have the time to reply you female dog as you're dropping your jargons. Your mother and your kitty-cat are as wide like Atlantic Ocean. Bi'tch please don't let swallow innocent souls with your bottomless pit called pvssy. You're are big disgrace to womanhood. Abami eda.
. Were you not the idiot that called ur mother a gold digger? I know u must be blaming urself for coomenting on my post by now. Why will insult someone cos of his or her opinion? It simply shows that your prostitute mother did not train you well. You are a very insultive and foolish fellow. Your mother pussssy is as wide as sahara desert dat is why ur father has to result to drinking everynite before he comes home. Eda keda ni e. You will nevea prosper in life. You will live in regret and shame till you die. Oloshi omo asewo. Oloko kekere bi biro. Alayebaje omo olosho.spits on your mothers head.bastard
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Were you not the idiot that called ur mother a gold digger? I know u must be blaming urself for coomenting on my post by now. Why will insult someone cos of his or her opinion? It simply shows that your prostitute mother did not train you well. You are a very insultive and foolish fellow. Your mother pussssy is as wide as sahara desert dat is why ur father has to result to drinking everynite before he comes home. Eda keda ni e. You will nevea prosper in life. You will live in regret and shame till you die. Oloshi omo asewo. Oloko kekere bi biro. Alayebaje omo olosho.spits on your mothers head.bastard
Who's the bi'tch preaching trash to? Ko go dabi egbere. Oloshi lopo ninu ebi yin. Oya lofun awon aburo ninu foto e ni omi inu obo iwo ati iya. Oloriburuku omo asewo. Asheere. Thunder fire your pvssy there fire your papa head there.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

Who's the bi'tch preaching trash to? Ko go dabi egbere. Oloshi lopo ninu ebi yin. Oya lofun awon aburo ninu foto e ni omi inu obo iwo ati iya. Oloriburuku omo asewo. Asheere. Thunder fire your pvssy there fire your papa head there.
. Na thunder go fire your mama head last last. You are the one spewing trash. E pain am. Omo iya weree. Oloshi ni iya re. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Ko ni dafun awon obi e. Mama re yio subu danu ni. Iya re yio ma mofo ni gbogbo ojo aye re. O ni serere laye. O sofo gbeyin aye re. Olosho iya re won o se ogun owo gbeyin ni. Ti e o sita patapata. Go and Bleep your mother maggot infested pussy. Oloriburuku omo iya olobo rirun. Spits on your mother head. Eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Na thunder go fire your mama head last last. You are the one spewing trash. E pain am. Omo iya weree. Oloshi ni iya re. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Ko ni dafun awon obi e. Mama re yio subu danu ni. Iya re yio ma mofo ni gbogbo ojo aye re. O ni serere laye. O sofo gbeyin aye re. Olosho iya re won o se ogun owo gbeyin ni. Ti e o sita patapata. Go and Bleep your mother maggot infested pussy. Oloriburuku omo iya olobo rirun. Spits on your mother head. Eranko

Oh bi'tch is now crying. grin
Oloshi
Olori buruku
Omo jati jati
Onye ibe ribe.
Omo lasan ìkejì ajá
Omo ale

You and your family will due untimely date. Bi'tch hoe. Werey omo. Dumb head transgender.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

Oh bi'tch is now crying. grin
Oloshi
Olori buruku
Omo jati jati
Onye ibe ribe.
Omo lasan ìkejì ajá
Omo ale

You and your family will due untimely date. Bi'tch hoe. Werey omo. Dumb head transgender.
. Weree ni awon obi re. O su kun gbeyin aye re. Omo aja. Aja ni iya re. Iya re o pokunso gbeyin ni. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Ko ni da fun iya re. You your family and your generation will never know peace. E o sukun gbeyin ni. Iya re yio fi aso ofo ati esin bora. You will never prosper in life. Oloriburuku omo asewo. Eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Weree ni awon obi re. O su kun gbeyin aye re. Omo aja. Aja ni iya re. Iya re o pokunso gbeyin ni. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Ko ni da fun iya re. You your family and your generation will never know peace. E o sukun gbeyin ni. Iya re yio fi aso ofo ati esin bora. You will never prosper in life. Oloriburuku omo asewo. Eranko
Wanti she e. Iwo omo rirun bi elede. Ko da fun gbogbo yin ninu ebi yin. You will all die like a Salah rams. Omo ashewo alaye shofo imbécile.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
simplymade:
hmmm this one is strong
Be delivered from asslicking a hoe.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by timilehing(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Shoot him, shoot her then wall away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

Wanti she e. Iwo omo rirun bi elede. Ko da fun gbogbo yin ninu ebi yin. You will all die like a Salah rams. Omo ashewo alaye shofo imbécile.
. Look at this impotent fool. You are very stuupid. Oloriburuku omo ale. Your mama and papa go commit sucide last last. Ibon ni won o fi pa iya re danu. Iya re olobo rirun. Elede. Datodato. Oloriburuku omo ofo.eranko. Wereeee
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Look at this impotent fool. You are very stuupid. Oloriburuku omo ale. Your mama and papa go commit sucide last last. Ibon ni won o fi pa iya re danu. Iya re olobo rirun. Elede. Datodato. Oloriburuku omo ofo.eranko. Wereeee
Bi'tch is másturbating with my mention. Don't worry you will másturbate with it very well because I will always reply you, you dumb ass bi'tch. grin Your stinky pvssy is like that of a female hippopotamus. Coward silly swine.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
timilehing:
Shoot him, shoot her then wall away
You wicked oh! You don commit murder be that na. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Qualer: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Pwettyella:
I will simply walk away

mmhhh, abeg.. don't walk away - il ike what i'm seeing o!! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Pwettyella(f): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Qualer:

mmhhh, abeg.. don't walk away - il ike what i'm seeing o!! cheesy
As in
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Qualer: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Pwettyella:

As in

you pic. do you stay in lagos?
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Pwettyella(f): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Qualer:

you pic. do you stay in lagos?
Yes,y
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Qualer: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Pwettyella:

Yes,y

ok, will send you a PM
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by fexyrich(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
fixed!...
U know u are very foolish so no point exchanging words with you..Cos silence is d best answer for fools like u.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 2:48am On Dec 12, 2015
MrBasketball:
Bi'tch is másturbating with my mention. Don't worry you will másturbate with it very well because I will always reply you, you dumb ass bi'tch. grin Your stinky pvssy is like that of a female hippopotamus. Coward silly swine.
. Look at this useless bastard son of a biitch. Your mama will neva know peace. Go and lick your maggot infested mama puusy. Wereee ni iya re. You are the coward here. Why did you quote me in the first instance. Na u dey look for trouble nau cos ur mama no give u proper home training. Oloriburuku. Omokomo. Oloshi alayebaje. Iya re yio fi owo ara re gbe o gbin. You and your family will live in sorrow shame and regret. Omo iya asewo.ole
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Look at this useless bastard son of a biitch. Your mama will neva know peace. Go and lick your maggot infested mama puusy. Wereee ni iya re. You are the coward here. Why did you quote me in the first instance. Na u dey look for trouble nau cos ur mama no give u proper home training. Oloriburuku. Omokomo. Oloshi alayebaje. Iya re yio fi owo ara re gbe o gbin. You and your family will live in sorrow shame and regret. Omo iya asewo.ole

Hey dumb head, people have already begged me on your behalf. Stvpidity is not a crime, so you are free to go.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
MrBasketball:

Hey dumb head, people have already begged me on your behalf. Stvpidity is not a crime, so you are free to go.
. Story for the gods. Who begged you on whose behalf? Must you show your foolishness to the world? Poverty is really a curse. Na your mama be gold digger. Frustrated dumb head. Go and rot in hell. Shameless he goat son of a prostitute. Ko ni daa fun iya re. Iya re ko ni jeun omo laye. Iya re olobo rirun. Your fada and moda will not live to eat their .labour. Weree omo ofo. Omo iya elede. You will live in total regret shame as from today. Go and suck your olosho mama maggot infested puuusy. Idioot. Iya e o ni jere. Omo ale
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Story for the gods. Who begged you on whose behalf? Must you show your foolishness to the world? Poverty is really a curse. Na your mama be gold digger. Frustrated dumb head. Go and rot in hell. Shameless he goat son of a prostitute. Ko ni daa fun iya re. Iya re ko ni jeun omo laye. Iya re olobo rirun. Your fada and moda will not live to eat their .labour. Weree omo ofo. Omo iya elede. You will live in total regret shame as from today. Go and suck your olosho mama maggot infested puuusy. Idioot. Iya e o ni jere. Omo ale

Don't let start it with you again. I'm done with you bi'tch.

Seems you want "family section" to top your favorite section list. But people won't know your comments there is based on showcasing your stvpidity.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2015
MrBasketball:

Don't let start it with you again. I'm done with you bi'tch.

Seems you want "family section" to top your favorite section list. But people won't know your comments there is based on showcasing your stvpidity.
. You are the stupid one here. I am not a foolish attention seeker like you. He goat. I jejely posted my opinion about sometin and the next tin is to call ur mother a gold digger. He goat stop acting like a frustrated pig dat you are. Oloriburuku. Omo komo. Stop showing your foolishness to the world. Oloribuku omo iya asewo. Omo wereee. Ko ni da fun iya ati baba re. O ni ri ileaye gbe. Ile aye yio gbona moe. Oloshi omo aja. Spits on ur mothers head.shameless he goat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.