Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (95360 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by dacovajnr: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

From the book of none of your fucking business.
Sorry 4U undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2015
ayoolanr:

You sounded like a horn*y bastard!!! And a very local one too smiley

You a retardedd NINCOMPOOP. Don't have time for your folly. You just another hater grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2015
SavageGarden:
Its official..man I am retardedd..the whole word says so. grin

Ok... Na you talk ham grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. You this idiot again . Always abusing people. Is this how your oloriburuku fada and your olosho moda taught u. Oloriburuku omo eranko
You are such a nosy idiot. Ko de ni dà fúne. You want to come and rape me here abi? Ashewo.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
You are such a nosy idiot. Ko de ni dà fúne. You want to come and rape me here abi? Ashewo.
. Oloriburuku ni e se. O ni se rere laye. O ko bata fun egbe re gbeyin ni. O to ro je ku ni. Baba re yio pokunso leyi na ni. Omo asewo olobo jona ni iya re. Eranko
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

guyy!... You like wetin you see, talk true. It will only pain if i do all that you mention, someone who does that would probably have so many following but I have none and my profile ain't new. If you can't beat 'em... Join' em grin grin ps: I'll grow up after you niccur

U be really stupid small goat
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by virud: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2015
loverboy4l:

You said prick grin
Lawyer.. cool. I didn't say 'prick'... grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Oloriburuku ni e se. O ni se rere laye. O ko bata fun egbe re gbeyin ni. O to ro je ku ni. Baba re yio pokunso leyi na ni. Omo asewo olobo jona ni iya re. Eranko
Talo tu werey yi sile? Aye ti baje patapata. Ko she tun she mo. Ashewo. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2015
IykeWest:
Dude, why don't you call flavor gay, or timaya gay? What's the difference between them and I? Absolutely nothing, I gat good hair I flaunt it, it doesn't mean I'm gay, its just your Nigerian mentality at play grin I guess Justin Bieber, lil Wayne, the most not gay nigger in the whole world (Riley) is gay too grin, the greatest pop icon ever Michael Jackson was gay too grin and other people who wear their hair long is gay too a grin #Haters gonna hate tongue

I'm just seeing your posts about some rods, which to be honest I don't know what you're talking about, but I wanna make one thing clear, if I was gay I'll let you know and you can bash me all you want. Lastly, you and sinaj might actually work out cos you two have the most confused Nigerian mentality I've ever seen, and tbh this is the first time I'm actually getting bashed for the hair, real people, you know the kinda people I deal with, who aren't stereotypical nor moronic, actually dig the hair. I've heard a lady on one occasion tell me to cut off my hair and give to her grin So, whether you accept, like or agree with it or not, the hair is fucking awesome, I didn't apply anything , that's my natural hair. So yeah, they hate us cos they ain't us, bruh tongue

Why are you so pained like this over someone else's business, haven't you learned a thing from Kermit. I'd prove your assertion bout me right if I choose to school you. I don't know what you mad for undecided YOU ANUS cos you ain't us

NEVER WRESTLE A PIG COS YOU'D GET DIRTY, BUT THE PIG LIKES IT
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Noooooo, will just encourage her to come again. And move on with my life
I hear u. Except u are n't emotionaly attarch to ur hubby.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Demigods:

U be really stupid small goat

Ok... So you are BILLY THE GOAT.. Kikikiki grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

After you niccur
You need it.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2015
dacovajnr:
Sorry 4U undecided

Sorry for yourself first grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2015
chisco82:

I hear u. Except u are n't emotionaly attarch to ur hubby.
ven if I'm emotionally attached to him, will still free myself from that attachment once I catch him in the act. Its a different thing if I head it from people. I tell, no man a woman is worth killing or dying for. Its only when one has given up of oneself that he/she may think living a partner is the end of the world.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by femifemo123: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Just walk away cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
Talo tu werey yi sile? Aye ti baje patapata. Ko she tun she mo. Ashewo. grin
. Ori e ti baje. Iwo omo alaileko yi. O ni se rere laye moo. You will never prosper in your entire life. U and ur family including ur generation will never know peace. Wereeee ni iya e. Oloriburuku ni eeee
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Impossible to continue. How can a man have an e.rection under such a critical situation. In fact, a man's joystick has a ridiculous behaviour of shrinking to about a third of it's actual size when the man feels threatened.

Stesibelle17:

Impossible to ask them or impossible to continue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by FuckTheMod: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

Ólofo alayebaje... Be like say na nose you dey take read the thread. Whether she has or not is none of your business. I don't answer to NINCOMPOOP grin grin
Bloody dolt grin

Continue ridiculing yourself publicly

Hopeless jobless low lifer grin

Pússy eater woman rapper cheesy

Get a life please!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by fexyrich(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2015
And u are an infant..Fool!!
JESUSBOIY:
u are a kid.....
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Ori e ti baje. Iwo omo alaileko yi. O ni se rere laye moo. You will never prosper in your entire life. U and ur family including ur generation will never know peace. Wereeee ni iya e. Oloriburuku ni eeee
You, you family and your generation will never experience joy in your entire lives. Arindin. Tie ti ta. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2015
dorocent:
hi frd
hi buddy smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
You, you family and your generation will never experience joy in your entire lives. Arindin. Tie ti ta. grin
. Ori e ti baje. O ka lara. Ani iwo ebi re and iran re o ni month ayo titi te ma fi ko is enu moto. Ibanuje ni yio ma je ti iya re titi ti olosho iya re yio fi po okun so. Eranko ni e. Aidi ni yio pa iya re. Won o fi iwo egbon re ati aburo re se ogun owo gbeyin ni. Oloriburuku
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Ori e ti baje. O ka lara. Ani iwo ebi re and iran re o ni month ayo titi te ma fi ko is enu moto. Ibanuje ni yio ma je ti iya re titi ti olosho iya re yio fi po okun so. Eranko ni e. Aidi ni yio pa iya re. Won o fi iwo egbon re ati aburo re se ogun owo gbeyin ni. Oloriburuku

Omo ofo. Ko le dum mi fun tori wa ti shepe fun yín ninu ebi yín. Omo ale jatijati. Elede loma je oku e gbenyi ni. Ashewo. wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
. You your family and your generation will never see the end of this year. And if you do u will all live in pains and regret. Omo iya asewo. Omo baba ole. Weree ni iya. Digbolugi omo aja. Tell ur stuuuupod mother to stop sleeping around like dogs. Idiiiiot
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by dacovajnr: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

Sorry for yourself first grin
Owkay Sowi for us then shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2015
sinaj:
I will walk away embarassed

In Frank's Voice... IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER

Check out my signature for extra cash flow this season and beyond
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Gboskee(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I've heard all of Pac's songs,there is no single pac song I've not heard,i listen to his music but E-40 is much better,E-40 wasn't signed by anybody,he signed himself,became the greatest rapper in Bay area even though he's independent,if you know much about rap,you'll realise that E-40 is much better than Pac,even Pac used to show E-40 lots of respect when he was alive,mention E-40 in his songs,thats not enough to judge though but E-40's hyphy flows,switching flows,rhyming style,diverse lyrics is not what Pac can do,Pac is not half as talented as E-40. Pac is only lucky to be celebrated because he exaggerates a lot,talks about what people are going through and the ghetto,but he talks about all these stuffs all the time like he has nothing more to say,if you first listen to E-40,you'd think he sounds like a clown,i thought the same when i first listened to his songs,but as time goes on,you'd realize he's extremely talented with diverse story lines,diverse style,diverse lyrics and diverse rhyming scheme entirely. And if you think rap talent is judged by riches,pls stop listening to rap cos it's not for you. Diddy is number 2 richest rapper,and his rapping skills and lyrics is totally poor.
cry
iamrealdeji:
I've heard all of Pac's songs,there is no single pac song I've not heard,i listen to his music but E-40 is much better,E-40 wasn't signed by anybody,he signed himself,became the greatest rapper in Bay area even though he's independent,if you know much about rap,you'll realise that E-40 is much better than Pac,even Pac used to show E-40 lots of respect when he was alive,mention E-40 in his songs,thats not enough to judge though but E-40's hyphy flows,switching flows,rhyming style,diverse lyrics is not what Pac can do,Pac is not half as talented as E-40. Pac is only lucky to be celebrated because he exaggerates a lot,talks about what people are going through and the ghetto,but he talks about all these stuffs all the time like he has nothing more to say,if you first listen to E-40,you'd think he sounds like a clown,i thought the same when i first listened to his songs,but as time goes on,you'd realize he's extremely talented with diverse story lines,diverse style,diverse lyrics and diverse rhyming scheme entirely. And if you think rap talent is judged by riches,pls stop listening to rap cos it's not for you. Diddy is number 2 richest rapper,and his rapping skills and lyrics is totally poor.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
ladycomfort:
. You your family and your generation will never see the end of this year. And if you do u will all live in pains and regret. Omo iya asewo. Omo baba ole. Weree ni iya. Digbolugi omo aja. Tell ur stuuuupod mother to stop sleeping around like dogs. Idiiiiot
All your family will die before mine. They will die in pain before this week runs out. Your family and you will all die miserably. Oloshi Ashewo. Baba e ologogo, moto ma gba ni oju ona ni. Iya e ahewo tioun do omo inu e. You can go and ride on a donkey diick.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by jektony(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Holywizard:
y did the guy cover his dick?

Go ask Rochas Okoroawusa
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by braxjay(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Danfuster:

OYA... Take plaster as he be say he dey pain you grin

gererahere mehn sh*it tongue tongue tongue BTW she reply your PM ? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Stesibelle17(f): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
DonX001:

Hone your skills.....at the age of 17?? shocked shocked shocked
Who is 17? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by DonX001: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Stesibelle17:

Who is 17? undecided

Well, just guessed from your moniker.
May be wrong though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.