Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (95375 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
AmazonKindle:
na so una take they fall men hands so.

see what you have written over i will walk away

How the shit wey I write take concern you angry, go and jump into the lagoon if you've got a problem.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Mariojane(f): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
shoot ke? ifa hear. She should grab a chair, sit and cry her eyes out undecided

How did she show up holding a gun? She and the boyfriend must be armed robbers! angry
grin grin grin lolz @armed robbers. You are funny is that all you could come up with in the picture?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by showafrica(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
DlawTECHY:
This one is strong... just shoot the real place and walk away.. Chikina...
LolLol grin grin grin

Eleyin gini gannnn
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
TheeReaper:

sex starved cockroach.

Thank you.. . Shebi your quote has reduced the price of fuel

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
johnnycrew:
sorry o...God will heal u cheesy

I don't wanna be healed, I've just been hit by the cupid

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Mariojane(f): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
purecrxtal:

END TIME SCHOOL RUNS shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by domopps(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

M serious

I wudnt wnt an Idiots blood on my hand angry

Hmmmmm tho that's so thoughtful of you.... but @dsame tyme the nature nko?

Cheeeeeers
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nelkoko:
U no dey use eye c yarinya?

Appreciate a beauty when you see one... You don't always have to be an a55hole

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin @danfura oooops sorry danfuster. E no go surprise me if I hear say u get bad dream dis nyt ooo. Cos d reply wey guys don giv u, some still dey come self, go fit make masquerades dey pursue u 4 dream grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The economy is really bad for someone to have so much time to write this. 5k to the rescue!

Wow... Penny wise... Pound foolish #smh
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by tpiar: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

How did she show up holding a gun? She and the boyfriend must be armed robbers! angry

The op as well .

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by daclint(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
fexyrich:
This is the type of girl I would love to have as my woman..I would want to marry you only if you say yes to me by replying my pm u could also add me up on whatsapp on 08130149333.I just love everything about u and am not kidden about it.That's why I aint ashamed to say it publicly

SEE MUMU

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
Grow up and stop embarrassing yourself in public.

You don't always have to win, you win some... You lose some. You probably can't hold public positions if you can't stand/handle being embarrassed, I think you need to work on your confidence... Aye mate

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
jbazic:
u sabi sing poem

Thank you, make I write one for your gf?
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
[q uote author=Keystonn post=40780592] bro where is your brain ? undecided[/quote]

Where are your balls mate ? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
sweetchizzy:
Simply walk away n pretend I didn't see anything.
i will askd dem to come nd see me aftr d game or stnd 2b expose....my bank a/c will complete d story
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
IykeWest:
Story! grin Keep dreaming! Girls like that don't have time for plebs like you, no offense, just being realistic but Good luck in your pursuit tho smiley
girls like wah?

M just normal like evri oda bae

Just like Danfuster is like evri oda guy expressin his feeling which might just be a joke

I dnt expect a sheemale like u to undastnd dat undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by jbazic(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

Thank you, make I write one for your gf?
write for ur sugar mummy
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
simplymade:
Ode

Gbénu sóhun... ópónu amukun mékó angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by fexyrich(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bros calm down is it a crime to like someone?? Haba!!Don't insult me abeg!!Abi is it a must u quote me..Take a chill pill.
daclint:

SEE MUMU
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by DICKtator: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
viickerz:

i agree with ur signature.. Tupac is soo overrated... I like e 40, the guy funny

Are both of you okay? iamrealdeji? and you that are quoted?

Sorry to digress but how can you say E-40 is better than PAC?

No be only E-40, na F9
Someone that his style entails him not rhyming with the beat!!!
Or is this a joke that I missed?

My apologies if I didn't get the joke or if you were only been sarcastic!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

Appreciate a beauty when you see one... You don't always have to be an a55hole
Pls don't mind those insulting you.
Shey person no go toast woman again grin

C0ckblocking enemies of progress. angry

Wey that girl self. She must agree today.

Sinaj sweetie. Don't let those jealous boys discourage you. They wish they started hitting on you first.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Connoisseur:
@sinaj I read the 3 pages of this thread hoping you'd come to the rescue of @dafuster from the bashings.
Put in a kind word for him for his appreciation even though even though you don't like his approach. It's not easy to be him.

@topic I am indifferent. I'd shrug it off and confirm what I'd already suspected
I dnt hate his approach coz it's normal nd natural to appreciate tinz dat are appealing to ur eyes

I just noticed d bashing nd av replied him tho smiley

Those same guys bashing him are the same ones sending me pms which will all enter d the Trash Binsad

Danfuser pls reply my mail smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Pecca: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
it depends who they are
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by MrBasketball: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

You don't always have to win, you win some... You lose some. You probably can't hold public positions if you can't stand/handle being embarrassed, I think you need to work on your confidence... Aye mate

Please, grow up.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
cococandy:

Sinaj sweetie. Don't let those jealous boys discourage you. They wish they started hitting on you first.

Thanks Jare.. You're such a lady, don't know what they hating for. I just dont get it
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
jbazic:
write for my mummy

Dude... I don't do mom's lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hehehehe
I no talk am? cheesy

Jelos bois
sinaj:
I dnt hate his approach coz it's normal nd natural to appreciate tinz dat are appealing to ur eyes

I just noticed d bashing nd av replied him tho smiley

[Those same guys bashing him are the same ones sending me pms which will all enter d the Trash Binsad

Danfuster pls reply my mail smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ada2604(f): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin
TheeReaper:
sex starved cockroach.
wicked!! grin
TheeReaper:
sex starved cockroach.
wicked!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by big7: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
before that question get the opportunity to get into my mind somebody must have died by my shot....no time to check time oh
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Danfuster(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
IykeWest:
Story! grin Keep dreaming! Girls like that don't have time for plebs like you, no offense, just being realistic but Good luck in your pursuit tho smiley

shocked Jesus... I wonder the kinda of horror your lips is suffering from those hydrolic male rods

Ps: just incase you don't understand the bolded, it means : past, present, continuous.. Nimsaying
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
cococandy:

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.