Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) (95334 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by southcent: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
hmm,this one is strong!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

as long as you're walking away to me, my arms open to comfort you.. . My shoulder for you to cry on... A beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated like the Queen you are
sorry o...God will heal u cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by redcliff: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

as long as you're walking away to me, my arms open to comfort you.. . My shoulder for you to cry on... A beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated like the Queen you are

Kai! Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by HARDDON: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Only boys wud walk into this. Men wudnt. cool

A custom made she does not fancy any other.

But all of u saying u wud walk away, might I remind u : u got a gun on hand and that Shiite has got this rude spirit? Even if u wono roll, that spirit wud all at a glance make d gun heavy, trigger very light, blind ur brains n blam blam blam blam....two head, two organs.....
Then d spirit leaves u to face ur reality.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by santosesq1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wouldn't do anything stupid aanybody could get Hot Pants !!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Jephz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Holywizard:
y did the guy cover his dick?
bcus he knw d pic will b in nairaland :grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Armstrong34(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Take d case to ÌFÀ.......cnt wait for God's time to take vengeance cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Mintayo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
simplymade:
Ode
Lol, this is funny.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by schumastic(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
my love just shoot only her so we can be together
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by ignis: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will join the game.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Awaja(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
There is no need killing because of a wife's infidelity,as for me I will drive them both porously after which I will drill and brutalize the he goat and send d porous wife back to sender!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Jephz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will kill his joy sitck by hanging and run away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by schumastic(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Stesibelle17:
Will ask them to continue, while I watch.

what do you want to watch? u wan to go blind Abi or join the show *winks*

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by shady16: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:
Kikikiki grin shoot the master key cheesy

lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Holywizard: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
flokii:

are you sure you ain't gayy?... ow did you notice in d first place...

all I saw was d fvcker and d fvckee with a heartbroken lady..
you need help o
u be pant
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Glo4issy(f): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Walking away is the best idea.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by TheeReaper(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

sex starved cockroach.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by AmazonKindle: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

na so una take they fall men hands so.

see what you have written over i will walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by BossBae1(f): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will walk away.. After shooting him undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by justjify(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'll walk away..........and come back with fuel and tires. cheesy
While I drive behind you with one lorry load of match box and lighter. Should I add gun-powder?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:
I will walk away embarassed
My kinda gurl,as in you will understand abi?
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Swagahyk(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
harristo:

Na prison yard you go waka reach grin.
E no bad na, as long as dem no dey alive to see me enter prison.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Exxit(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
simplymade:
Ode
thank you.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Exxit(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
simplymade:
Ode
thank you. smartest reply ever.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by Brainteaser1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
well you can shoot if u have nt bn caught in d act.
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

Jobless wayray
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by bookorlah(f): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
shoot bawo!!! rather walk out and leave them to enjoy. That's not the end of life nah..
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by lekpaciouse(f): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will not walk away,I will wait to see the end of the OYE,just to know how the guy reaction will be towards me. from there I will now know my stand in the relationship.
Men!!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by isblog(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

Wow. Walking away is a high level of maturity. Cool though
Re: What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) by engrshakespeare: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
sinaj:

After seeing ir profile pic I knew u must be a manCHESTER united fan. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.