Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS (57328 Views)

OEAS Petitions European Union On Biafra Independence / REFERENDUM : All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria. PM NEWS. / Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by shachris02: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Oga eme gi n'anya vuuuuuummm.

yeah. Same way o ji eme Crimea na anya. When would you stop living in your zombie fantasies?

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by betty202020(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
baby124:
So Biafran rebels didn't invade villages and kill Nigerians? Which repatriation If you borrow, carry your gbese and pay.
e pain you wella. Seriously Nigeria will not progress if the citizens feels and sees themselves as aliens. why is it that nigeria hate igbos but refuse to allow them to go?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by logica(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
baby124:
So Biafran rebels didn't invade villages and kill Nigerians? Which repatriation If you borrow, carry your gbese and pay.
LOL, there's a reason they are called Wailers. They will start something, and then when dealt with in like manner they begin to weep for centuries. Reparations indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

i asked you first. Honestly, i would need to hear your opinion.

It doesn't matter if you answer me first as I don't know your motive of asking me?

To clear any doubt... I advise you toe the path of humility and answer me first...

How do you see that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by RionZi: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
good to know, but not surprised because I knw de igbo's succeed in what ever d go for (Israelites). God bless biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Amadi45(f): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
irunoobo:
[s][/s]

The only way to quench this agitations is payment of stipends. I condemn the killings of unharmed protesters by the JTF and it saddens me to see that young lady in her pool of blood cry It's no news that the southeast is the poorest and least educated region in southern Nigeria and this made it possible for Kanu to recruit the idle minds into his biafra project through illegal and treasonable broadcasts on Radio biafra. Years of neglect and aftermath of the civil war, marginalization, irresponsible visionless governors and political miscalculations has indeed cost the south east the needed development. The result of their backwardness is the current time bomb called IPOB. They are a bunch of frustrated angry youths who have given up on life and see no reason to be patriotic to Nigeria due to their economic predicaments. Nnamdi Kanu capitalized on their single line of thoughts and vulnerability to manipulate them via hate speeches and his criminal broad casts.

What i feel the FG should implement now is the payment of the N5000 in the southeast region so as to make the youths happy and convince them further that they have a listening government. The money will go a long way in helping a lot of poor igbos who have given up on life. Secondly the FG should expedite the trial of Kanu and give him the desired punishments for his treasonable offences. If all these can be achieved, the biafran dream will be conquered and we can all live together as one Nigeria.

not only to SE.
they should also pay we river ppl 5k.
I go just chop am clean mouth and still vote yes to Biafra

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by ybalogs(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
I regret reading this article. Mtchew. Shoroniyen
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
50desh:
Have they (Biafrans) taught of how small their military strength will be?. Imagine a boko haram invasion in a little Biafra?.

Igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, a ti okere la ti n wo.
I am a police man, while your brothers boko haram thrives in the north was because they are northern army, just like the Hamas to Palestine. If there are collective effort boko haram are too small for Nigerian army, when people like dasuki were busy supplying them with weapon you thought the war was over? Wakeup from your sleep

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by shachris02: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
YoundDoctor:

It doesn't matter if you answer me first as I don't know your motive of asking me?

To clear any doubt... I advise you toe the path of humility and answer me first...

How do you see that? grin

it doesn't make sense. This is a civil discussion and civil courtesies should be observed.

Again i ask, what makes you a true Biafran?
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by bonjovi4real: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
I read all these write ups and they make me laugh. Have we forgotten so soon what war is all about? It is a pity that Nigerias in the east are just allowing some greedy ppl use them. A lot was said about Sudan but today is there peace in sudan? My question is, wht about those states like rivers and cross rivers where they want to remain in Nigeria? If u want to go, fine. Take abia, enugu, anabra n co bt leave edo, delta, rivers, cross Ricers and co. Whn goodluck was president they were ok taking positions in govt stealing money n they Didn't want independence then right? Bt now tht buhari is after all those blood thieves na now dem want independence. Useless ppl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by saintneo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
50desh:
Have they (Biafrans) taught of how small their military strength will be?. Imagine a boko haram invasion in a little Biafra?.

There are countries with no recognized military. However, due to the situation of Biafra being surrounded by many enemies; Biafra will surely have a minimum of 250,000 military staff - 100,000 for army, 60,000 for Airforce, 40,000 for Navy & 50,000 for joint-assault unit. There will be need for intelligence unit 10,000 will be dedicated to espionage secret service like MI6 & CIA, another 5,000 for internal secret service like MI5 & FBI.. For police and other paramilitary units, we will be needing 500,000 people.

dreaming Biafra will willsmiley :x

6 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by logica(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
betty202020:
e pain you wella. Seriously Nigeria will not progress if the citizens feels and sees themselves as aliens. why is it that nigeria hate igbos but refuse to allow them to go?
Nigeria refuse to allow Igbo go? How? Who's stopping you? You all can just move back to your enclave in the SE without including any other region in your "Biafra map" and nobody will bother you.
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by goodlifehyd(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
IykeChukz:
Ready to enjoy freedom my fathers forth for.

Biafra my Country!
Since your fathers FORTH for it why can't you also FIFTH for your self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
davodyguy:

May be I would have believed you, if not for that fact that some Igbo's can do anything to make money. Including swallowing cocaine and currency (dollars)

Even at that not all Igbo's are biafrans?
And not all biafrans are Igbo's.

So your points would have also been thrashed in any way it brings its head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by frankwyte: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think it's getting interesting by the day, the symbol of unity of this country appears broken; the pertinent question is how did we get to this point? Obviously the monster one create live to hunt the creator.

How lovely, it would've been if its possible we stick together with our Igbo brothers; i hate to see this country divided instead i opt for regionalism system of governance and a unifying force at the center.

3 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
irunoobo:
The only way to quench this agitations is payment of stipends. I condemn the killings of unharmed protesters by the JTF and it saddens me to see that young lady in her pool of blood cry It's no news that the southeast is the poorest and least educated region in southern Nigeria and this made it possible for Kanu to recruit the idle minds into his biafra project through illegal and treasonable broadcasts on Radio biafra. Years of neglect and aftermath of the civil war, marginalization, irresponsible visionless governors and political miscalculations has indeed cost the south east the needed development. The result of their backwardness is the current time bomb called IPOB. They are a bunch of frustrated angry youths who have given up on life and see no reason to be patriotic to Nigeria due to their economic predicaments. Nnamdi Kanu capitalized on their single line of thoughts and vulnerability to manipulate them via hate speeches and his criminal broad casts.

What i feel the FG should implement now is the payment of the N5000 in the southeast region so as to make the youths happy and convince them further that they have a listening government. The money will go a long way in helping a lot of poor igbos who have given up on life. Secondly the FG should expedite the trial of Kanu and give him the desired punishments for his treasonable offences. If all these can be achieved, the biafran dream will be conquered and we can all live together as one Nigeria.

Rubbish and lopsided analysis and if I should ask do you eat through the nose or anus?You and who will live together as one nigeria This girl u no well,where did u get your bleeped up statistics that igbos are the poorest.Every dick n harry knows that the igbos are more advanced than your bleeped up tribe.the cock has come home to roost,you people should just 4get about this thuggish,dirty and selfish matrimony called nigeria.if not 4 d wickedness of the british what would nigeria be doing with the south east.

9 Likes

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Damjoy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
“Property of the federal government within the borders of Biafra will become property of Biafra. The Nigerian government however will retain all national debt. Biafra will then release the Nigerian government from any obligation to pay reparations for crimes committed during the war of independence 1967-1970.”

Gullible set of Individuals. then what will be the reparations for Nigerians Killed by the Biafrauds during the Civil war. I dont or perhaps cannot understand why some persons under one Fraudulent Coalition will Just start blubbing rubbish.

For The AGITATORS OF/FOR Biafra, its in your best you stop dreaming...

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by kenny987(f): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
And how wonderful has d boko haram invasion in gigantic Nigeria been? Ur line and mode of reasoning is so dead u need a resuscitation of life n values!

50desh:

1 Like

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Let them keep fooling themselves shouting 'one nigeria'. Have you ever heard 'one America'? or 'One Sweden' or even 'one cameroun'. Check out all the important countries, none of them shouts about the 'oneness' of their countries. nigeria's time is up. The amalgamation has expired.
I am in no support of biafra but then your statement is falsified already.If there is anything about Americans...it's their unity...ie oneness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
YoundDoctor:
[s][/s]

Biafra of over 90 million?
Abeg you no get talk.
Biafra army will even be needed within and even outside the country BC of how their military strength will be. For peace keeping.
we are not going for any peace keeping have you forgotten 105 warri soldiers? How awsa sold them off let everyone protect themselves, we can only help countries like court d voir, Ghana, Gabon etc Nigeria can only come and buy ogbunigwe for BH boys
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Mordyb: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
I advice them to take b
Re: Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS by Michaelgates(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wait, dont u see that the person that wrote dis rubbish lack sense? Nigeria leaves all governmental institutions for biafra and keep the debt. Thats a dumb person tallking. And people agree wit him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Organizes Kuje Prison Football Competition (Pictures) / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.