Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva (22998 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland / Diplomatic Circles To Honour Goodluck Jonathan / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
The bible said "the meek would inherit the earth"

They called him weak because he's meek...now he's being rewarded. They should bow their heads in shame

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lead on my dear president! grin grin
I know that when Nigerians have had enough of CHANJI, they will wail out your name again

9 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Atmmachine(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
DICKtator:
Where is Geveva located?

Or rather, why is the title "GEVEVA" and not Geneva?

#it has been modified!!!.

grin grin grin grin

If you bring your mum, i will easily locate it.

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by bros12345: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
The diplomats received $1 billion dollars every month from Jonathan. That is why they are honoring him. - Sanusi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by tomakint: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
This man is a god. Nigeria's and AfrIca's Finest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nellybii: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
permsec:
Who says good name doesnt pay!

Even if you accuse the man of stealing money that can be compared to the chinese foreign reserve, the int'l community isnt gullible to phatom the lie beneath.

The APC will not like this news but the man has sold himself to the world as a rare Leader Africa lacked since God knows when.

So y'all can continue with 197 billion Naira missing every day or $50 billion arms scandal.

Bia,Junketeer-In-Chief what will you be remembered for after 4/8 years.

he already said it that he wants to be remembered as the man that stamped out corruption in Nigeria. And am adding he will also be remembered for wiping off any dirty traces of IPOB and uncultured Biafrauds from Nigeria.Lousy thieves.all

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by HirstMOG(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
DICKtator:
Where is Geveva located?

Or rather, why is the title "GEVEVA" and not Geneva?

#it has been modified!!!.

grin grin grin grin

Daura, PMB's village!!

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by KEVIND: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
God bless you GEJ

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Pidggin(f): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin GEJ!

Blessed are the meek, they shall inherit the Earth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by laprince(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
GEJ remains the only living Nigerian and African leader that has the best democratic character.

O yes! He keeps getting the global recognition.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by steve308(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
a well deserved honor, GEJ all the way like i keep on saying it, we Nigerians are going to regret our actions on removing this man. we are still at Genesis some people are already grumbling undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by omeke12(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
n
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by BetterChurch: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good luck to GEJ. Good luck to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by dandez: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
WHO THE CAP FIT......LET HIM WEAR IT=GEJ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by NovusHomo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ofeakwu:
Nice one!

He makes them laugh, El Stupido, always.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Truckpusher(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Can't find my APC friends on this thread. grin

Omenka, passingshot,BeremX,Iroh88 ,NgeneUkwenu , Gbawe and all the dishonorable lying liars - Oya o ! Your poison is here .

Kill ya selves. grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Koolmexxi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
U won't see those e-rats who have resorted to blaming GEJ for dis govts dormancy so far. They have been brainwashed into swallowing wateva their media propaganda throws up hook line and sinker while the international community continues to recognise GEJ. I jus hope dis govt eventually turns out for the beta since they still claim it's still too early to see changes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Fablonwa: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Congrats

Lies will last for a while but the truth shall always prevail

3 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by permsec: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nellybii:

he already said it that he wants to be remembered as the man that stamped out corruption in Nigeria. And am adding he will also be remembered for wiping off any dirty traces of IPOB and uncultured Biafrauds from Nigeria.Lousy thieves.all
@Bolded can you tell us how much has been recovered due to PMB's fight against corruption.

They say power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely. If after 7months he is yet to fulfil one of the numerous promises made to you ilks, dont you think thats CORRUPTION.

I need not stress my fingers and my keypad to start listing them.

Biafra agitation is one of the least problems facing Nigeria. Issues like Power, insurgency, cost of petroleum products et al are far more pressing.

If you think the president will open fire on the IPOB youths then you are a very big idiot.

It must interest you to know that i do not agitate for a seperate state.

Dont quote me again if ur points are baseless.

5 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nigeria bring back our Jona in 2019.

Congrats Sir

Nigeria Hero, Africa Hero, World Hero.

While you presented PhD, the Scam CHANGE people presented NEPA bill as certificate.

8 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by onac16: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
that's what you get when you do the right thing

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by sweatlana: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Gej hero of our time. Lets wait and see how many honors buhari will get after leaving office.
Well that won't be any of my business as by then he would have sized being my president.

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Am still watching those mods banning me and deleting my posts in nairaland with 3D in full HD.
Nairaland will certainly be my Christmas gift this season.

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by SeverusSnape(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
ticking:
The Diplomatic Circles in Geneva, Switzerland Are PDP Members - Lie Mohamed

They are IPOD members - Iroh88 aka omenka

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Opinedecandid(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jonathan and PDP get long legs o.

See the extent of lobby.

Sai GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Ahmeduana(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Can't find my APC friends on this thread. grin

Omenka, passingshot,BeremX,Iroh88 ,NgeneUkwenu , Gbawe and all the dishonorable lying liars - Oya o ! Your poison is here .

Kill ya selves. grin grin
YOU WON'T SEE THEM THEY, BECAUSE THEY ARE BROTHERHOOD AND SISTERHOOD OF THE SAME EVIL CIRCLE, THEY NO DEY LIKE GOOD THING NA SO-SO BAD NEWS THEM THEY HAPPY FOR! THAT IS WHY THEY ARE WELL COMFORTABLE IN APC!

6 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Unfortunately, there is nothing like world economic circle...

Sounds bogus and ridiculous.

What sane and credible international organization gives awards to world's most crooked, corrupt and incompetent president in the history of mankind..

Award ko, nomination ni...

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by austinbrown: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nice one
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by erico2k2(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
ticking:
The Diplomatic Circles in Geneva, Switzerland Are PDP Members - Lie Mohamed
Guy U nor go fit kpi me with laugh abeg grin grin grin
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by erico2k2(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:
Unfortunately, there is nothing like world economic circle...

Sounds bogus and ridiculous.

What sane and credible international organization gives awards to world's most crooked, corrupt and incompetent president in the history of mankind..

Award ko, nomination ni...
Chey na only U waka come.why nt google

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity / Buhari’s Return: Aso Villa Cabal Stages A Comeback, Sidelines Osinbajo / 144 Nigeria Police Officers Arrive Somalia To Boost Their Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.