Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva (22997 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland / Diplomatic Circles To Honour Goodluck Jonathan / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
[s]
LordAdam:

When Obama gave GMB his personal campaign man to handle Buhari's campaign, you did not cry fowl.

See, the fact is no one honored GMB after he left power as a military ruler. Paid or unpaid.

I don't know why you are hell-bent on deriding the organization. When Okonjo received hers, your ilk were also pained. I'm not going to do your job for you. A forum member has shared the link to the organization, if you want to do detective work, be my guest.

Don't come on NL and spout hate about a person that made Nigeria a #1 destination in Africa for FDI. A feat PMB has successfully trashed in under 8 months.

I do hope you know it is easier to destroy than to create. When PMB has let the country fall to ground bottom, he would use the remaining of his tenure to try to get the economy to the point where GEJ met it. It would be wishful thinking to belive that PMB would do any better than GEJ economy-wise.

A man who said he didn't know about subsidy only to send approval for payment of over N400b to the Senate for subsidy, certainly does not have the same pedigree as a man who turned Nigeria from a country with one moribund auto assembly plant to a country with over 6 current different auto plants with up to 21 brands registering interest.

GMB is not Muhammad, corruption will remain howbeit reduced. The thing is that there will be no money to divert sef.
[/s]

This rubbish makes ZERO sense.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
ooshinibos:
The first Nigerian President to concede power because of incompetency , Good man , if he had stayed Nigeria will be ungovernable

Are you Nostradamus? Are you a prophet?

Is the present Nigeria governable?

Have you not been reading the news?

How much is fuel?

How many times have they shifted deadline of ending Boko Hiram since PMB was inaugurated? What was PMB's BH campaign promise?

How were the elections at Kogi and Bayelsa?

How do you say a country where corporate behemoths like Guiness and Nestlé having to wait several weeks to receive dollars to transact business governable?

Nigeria of December 7, 2015 is worse than Nigeria of May 7, 2015. Abeg who is the President?

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

This rubbish makes ZERO sense.

Sure. It would make zero sense to a person with a lie-infested brain. Don't worry, we need specimens like you to educate our young ones of how zombies act like.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by thundafire: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lai Mohammed will be like dullard dy travel up nd down while their enemy dy collect accolades nd recognition nd in other news lamenters will nt have a good sleep cs dy wailers association re busy popping champagne for GEJ
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Ehindola(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
undecided why won't they honour him when they know how many billions of dollars that has been syphooned from Nigeria under his watch. Maybe he will recieve the honour at kirikiri maximum prison. Wickedness flows in Jonathan's veins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by thundafire: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
LordAdam:

Sure. It would make zero sense to a person with a lie-infested brain. Don't worry, we need specimens like you to educate our young ones of how zombies act like.

-Lord

hahhhahahahahahahahhaha u get mouth
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by thundafire: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ehindola:
undecided why won't they honour him when they know how many billions of dollars that has been syphooned from Nigeria under his watch. Maybe he will recieve the honour at kirikiri maximum prison. Wickedness flows in Jonathan's veins.

e-rat shut up na bad thing dis man dy get award even sanusi dint accuse him of stealing but said dy officials my broda go lagoon nd die cs GEJ will be better than ur liar government headed by a cow herder
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
LordAdam:

-Lord

Don't we first have to explain to elementary school 2 year olds like you the difference between dinner and award..?

Question.

Who are the previous honorees and recipients of dinner or I should say awards lol..by this club..?
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by ooshinibos: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
LordAdam:

Are you Nostradamus? Are you a prophet?

Is the present Nigeria governable?

Have you not been reading the news?

How much is fuel?

How many times have they shifted deadline of ending Boko Hiram since PMB was inaugurated? What was PMB's BH campaign promise?

How were the elections at Kogi and Bayelsa?

How do you say a country where corporate behemoths like Guiness and Nestlé having to wait several weeks to receive dollars to transact business governable?

Nigeria of December 7, 2015 is worse than Nigeria of May 7, 2015. Abeg who is the President?

-Lord

lord ,,these are all fallout of GEJ and PDP incompetence that have accumulated over the years , you cannot fix a 16 years Nigerian problem in 6 months especially in a democracy , with Military maybe its possible ..
give the old ex military man another six months ( am gradually losing hope in Buhari though ) , I don't blame him sha ...I think when he got to aso rock , he saw the enormity of the problem he inherited ..and he is confused ..I guess that's why he flies out of the country on a weekly basis , I pity Buhari ...fingers crossed
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by TimeManager(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Provide Links To Their Websites, Dem No Gree
Provide Names Of Their Members, Dem Still No Gree
Furnish Us With Info About The Group, Dem No Fit... I Wail For Wailers, Delusional Apologies.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nellybii: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
permsec:
@Bolded can you tell us how much has been recovered due to PMB's fight against corruption.

They say power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely. If after 7months he is yet to fulfil one of the numerous promises made to you ilks, dont you think thats CORRUPTION.

I need not stress my fingers and my keypad to start listing them.

Biafra agitation is one of the least problems facing Nigeria. Issues like Power, insurgency, cost of petroleum products et al are far more pressing.

If you think the president will open fire on the IPOB youths then you are a very big idiot.

It must interest you to know that i do not agitate for a seperate state.

Dont quote me again if ur points are baseless.
You haven't made any points here you are just ranting. This administration is six months old and you idiots have not even given them an opportunity to settle down. Always praying for PMB to fail so you can be happy. You maggots forgot that if he fails it will affect everybody including you. May thunder fire the people wishing PMB to fail. May failure be their portion Amin
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

Actually I did and unfortunately, you did not...
Kia comprehension nor hard reach like so.so circle of a particular group of people hard to understand.even google refuse to help.you my friends have a long way to go.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by erico2k2(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nellybii:

You haven't made any points here you are just ranting. This administration is six months old and you idiots have not even given them an opportunity to settle down. Always praying for PMB to fail so you can be happy. You maggots forgot that if he fails it will affect everybody including you. May thunder fire the people wishing PMB to fail. May failure be their portion Amin
May ur world be ruled by the likes of PMB.say Amen.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by erico2k2(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
TimeManager:
Provide Links To Their Websites, Dem No Gree
Provide Names Of Their Members, Dem Still No Gree
Furnish Us With Info About The Group, Dem No Fit... I Wail For Wailers, Delusional Apologies.
No Lie Only Truth!
Bro it's same as saying circle of friends. It's not an organization or Agency.it's circle of people with comon interest. If U ask me it's not a big deal.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by greatcrown: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let's wait and see.
Time will surely tell!
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
erico2k2:

Kia comprehension nor hard reach like so.so circle of a particular group of people hard to understand.even google refuse to help.you my friends have a long way to go.

Look at this illiterate.

Is there anything like World diplomatic council on the internet like the OP's bogus title?

Can you even show us any such thing on the internet.?

Please keep quiet..
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by ahaika23: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
The maggot party will hate this news
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by onilemeji(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Every body that work against u starting from ojuyobo to the least person will surely cry, u will surely go higher in jesus name my able president,
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

Don't we first have to explain to elementary school 2 year olds like you the difference between dinner and award..?

Question.

Who are the previous honorees and recipients of dinner or I should say awards lol..by this club..?

So the problem is the use of English? No worries. Let us use the word boldly inscribed in the thread title, 'honor.'

The list of individuals previously honored has no bearing on this issue. The fact is that an international organization with foremost diplomatic clout honored GEJ for his giant democratic strides.

The international community cannot be fooled. They know the caliber of leaders Africa usually produces: Biya, Mugabe, current Swaziland king, Gbagbo, Idi Amin. However, there are a few that defy all odds to be the beacon of hope for Africa: Mandela, Nkrumah, Jonathan.

Mandela had his detractors, so it is no surprise that GEJ has his. I think the biggest mistake you can make is to think that anyone person is a messiah of some kind. Leaders are people with their own shortcomings. But then good leaders leave a mark that define their good leadership. GEJ's own was to provide a stable foundation for democracy, unity, and a sound economy.

GMB's waterloo will not be that he is an awful person, it would be because people have read religious and comic books too much to think that all of Nigeria's problem can be solved by one man in a 4 year period. GEJ was and is not a savior, Saint, or superhero. He had his turn, he did his best, left the country better than he met it, now posterity favors him. That is something you haters cannot take from him.

I know I will have a field day by 2019. PMB has done all the hard work for me, all I have to do is dot the i's and cross the t's.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by anonimi: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
kayode27:
Hero of Nigerian democracy.

We can all see what duaraadullard is doing in bayelsa.

APC = Do or die affair.

APC is really Do or Die as they have the architect of that agbero strategy as their "navigator", not so
That is the man who decorated Lamidi Adedibu as the Garisson Commander of Ibadan Politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMy_x1QAP4k
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
There are tons of these clubs and websites on the internet. They are insignificant.

They don't have any credible diplomat or world leaders to associate with..

INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC CIRCLE

http://internationaldiplomaticcircle.com/

^^^^^^ Another one called INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC CIRCLE .

And they give out awards too, but non given so far as suspected..

They are all scam clubs to go after money...
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Horlawale1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
May God rule the life of everyone of u, the way GEJ rule Nigeria for six years. (Amin).

Congrats to him.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nellybii: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
erico2k2:

May ur world be ruled by the likes of PMB.say Amen.

Amen and Amen
And may your life be ruled the way Jonathan ruled Nigeria. Say Amen too.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
ooshinibos:

lord ,,these are all fallout of GEJ and PDP incompetence that have accumulated over the years , you cannot fix a 16 years Nigerian problem in 6 months especially in a democracy , with Military maybe its possible ..
give the old ex military man another six months ( am gradually losing hope in Buhari though ) , I don't blame him sha ...I think when he got to aso rock , he saw the enormity of the problem he inherited ..and he is confused ..I guess that's why he flies out of the country on a weekly basis , I pity Buhari ...fingers crossed

If you call it PDP incompetence. I agree. But do not narrow it down to GEJ or just 16 years. We are still feeling the effects of the 1966 civil war.

IBB and Abacha's monumental corruption skit is still affecting the country. Even Shonekan made a mess of things. Nigeria's problem did not start 16 years ago. It did not start when GEJ became a president.

The undisputed fact is that GEJ left this country better than he met it. Since that is the case he did well (at least in my book).

I wish PMB the best. But I'm afraid it is the same thumb-printing-happy gullible Nigerians and Zombies that thought GEJ was Hitler's reincarnation that would stop PMB from reaching his full potential.

PMB can take as much time as he wants. The only thing I will not condone is pushing off blames to a government that is no longer in power, and even more annoyingly, just one administration amidst a barrage of failed administrations.

-Lord
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

Look at this illiterate.

Is there anything like World diplomatic council on the internet like the OP's bogus title?

Can you even show us any such thing on the internet.?

Please keep quiet..

Now that you have finished embarrassing yourself now read my second post explaining what I mean U just jumpped in with insults. Ignorance is worse than illiteracy
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nellybii:

Amen and Amen
And may your life be ruled the way Jonathan ruled Nigeria. Say Amen too.
Big Amen ohhhh. I like ur honesty.practice what U preach.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by permsec: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nellybii:

This administration is six months old and you idiots have not even given them an opportunity to settle down. Always praying for PMB to fail so you can be happy. You maggots forgot that if he fails it will affect everybody including you. May thunder fire the people wishing PMB to fail. May failure be their portion Amin
The moment you stop being an assslicker,stop being a hypocrite then you can move foward as a person.

There are 12months in a year.

PMB's tenure is 4years.

12 x 4=48Months

6months has been used. i.e 1/8 and you are here telling me 6months is too small.

It might interest you to know that the nation is running on auto pilot cos policies (spare me the National budget and kebbi rice farming crap) hasn't been put in place. That said.

The moment we begin to hold our leaders accountable for their actions then we can be great again.

Learn to tackle your problems bro leave God alone.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
erico2k2:

Now that you have finished embarrassing yourself now read my second post explaining what I mean U just jumpped in with insults. Ignorance is worse than illiteracy

You asked if I googled and I said yes and that no such thing exists on the internet.

Have you proved me wrong? No.

Where were you coming from really? Google World diplomatic circle and post the link here for us to see.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by ooshinibos: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
LordAdam:

If you call it PDP incompetence. I agree. But do not narrow it down to GEJ or just 16 years. We are still feeling the effects of the 1966 civil war.

IBB and Abacha's monumental corruption skit is still affecting the country. Even Shonekan made a mess of things. Nigeria's problem did not start 16 years ago. It did not start when GEJ became a president.

The undisputed fact is that GEJ left this country better than he met it. Since that is the case he did well (at least in my book).

I wish PMB the best. But I'm afraid it is the same thumb-printing-happy gullible Nigerians and Zombies that thought GEJ was Hitler's reincarnation that would stop PMB from reaching his full potential.

PMB can take as much time as he wants. The only thing I will not condone is pushing off blames to a government that is no longer in power, and even more annoyingly, just one administration amidst a barrage of failed administrations.

-Lord

I agree you sir but , the expectation on GEJ was undeniable great because of his background as a lecturer and his level of education , even the western world was happy we finally managed to produce a sensible president and can multi think ..we gave our hope to GEJ in the area of education , and power infrastructure but nothing has changed ...GEJ had 6 years to correct some of the madness previous government has created ( nobody was expecting a miracle , but just a little improvement in the power sector and this will catapult us to an enviable country by now ) ..and that's the tragedy ....we are now hearing the arms contract he GEJ awarded was squandered by his Chief of Army staff and his party men , how can you explain this scenario ?? , the money that will protect your soldiers and innocent citizens was shared amongst govt officials ...common on lord !!!!!!! , how evil can Africans be ?? , there is just no excuse ..and we had an commander in Chief of the armed forces GEJ ...the guy should know better and I think he gave up along the way , I think he is a nice guy but he lost the will to rule
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Pavarottii(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:
Unfortunately, there is nothing like world economic circle...

Sounds bogus and ridiculous.

What sane and credible international organization gives awards to world's most crooked, corrupt and incompetent president in the history of mankind..

Award ko, nomination ni...
ZOMBIE O! ZOMBIE... go and die if e pain u. cheesy
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by omojeesu(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
It's elevation time into the midst of THE GLOBAL POWER ELITE GROUP. Shall it be high level secret initiation?

GEJ the reward of bowing to their request to let go Nigeria!
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Uniben4sure: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
alcmene:
Its Gej or nothing

Jonathan must return

We have tasted the other side of change chanters and have seen how tasteless it is

Why better thing no dey last
I tell you my brother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki To Fayose, Others: Don’t Trivialise “serious National Issue” / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC / Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.