Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva (22996 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland / Diplomatic Circles To Honour Goodluck Jonathan / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Fizzbizzie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Na wah oh.. Honor who.. The man that left NIgerians unemployed and impoverished ..badluck Jonathan was a total failure and the nation is suffering the aftermath of his bad governance.. Joblessness=robberies,rapes,poverty etc
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by UpLoyo: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
alcmene:
Its Gej or nothing

Jonathan must return

We have tasted the other side of change chanters and have seen how tasteless it is

Why better thing no dey last

Of course he needs to return to completely destroy what's left of your pathetic lives. Some you are just too dumbb, you don't have a future, you are jobless, your children don't have a future because someone like that stole your future away and you clowns still jumping on his diick everytime you get a chance. Let me put it to you simply, YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE, YOU DON'T HAVE A FUTURE, you're just existing and taking up space because of people like GEJ.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by dejavski(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
googlepikin:
A true leader. I will name my son Goodluck Jonathan

Honestly!
My pop wil be proud of him wherever he is. He's repping that name(Goodluck) so damn well

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by fitzmayowa: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:
Unfortunately, there is nothing like world economic circle...

Sounds bogus and ridiculous.

What sane and credible international organization gives awards to world's most crooked, corrupt and incompetent president in the history of mankind..

Award ko, nomination ni...

Why not write a petition to those giving him the award if you are this pained...I pray hatred won't kill you...yeye dey smell

7 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Truckpusher(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

What sane and credible international organization gives awards to world's most crooked, corrupt and incompetent president in the history of mankind..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by fm7070: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
He earned the honour, he will also earn the nobel peace price.
Just few months, Nigerians wished they could turn back the hands of time. You gave them peace, they gave you trouble. They thought it was so rossy to paddle the ship of Nigeria, they are getting deeper in confusion. Ride on uncle Jona, you will forever be remembered for the bloodshed you averted and sacrificed your ambition for peace in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
erico2k2:

Chey na only U waka come.why nt google

Actually I did and unfortunately, you did not...
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

Must you run around in the marketplace with a corn seed stuck in your anus?

In any case, I am yet to see an hater who is better than the person he or she is hating on.

The world knows GEJ as an ex-president of Nigeria deserving of an accolade: Who the Bleep are you?

What makes you think your opinion is relevant?

Gerarahia mehn! You know wha' 'm say'n!

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by darediamond(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaamen!!!!!!
DDeliverer:
higher n higher you will go sir...

in other news, the blood and baboon people have destroyed the country. The born2rule people have made everything hard for innocent nigerians..
no light anywhere...no fuel anywhere...no food anywhere...no security anywhere...There is chaos everywhere...Everybody is confused, because a dullarrrrrd is on the throne. Tufiakwa..

any witch that bans me...dies by fire.

bloody foools

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Why not write a petition to those giving him the award if you are this pained...I pray hatred won't kill you...yeye dey smell

What award and who is giving the award?

Where is their website?

Obviously not the bogus geneva nonsense you people posted...
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
[s]
LordAdam:

Must you run around in the marketplace with a corn seed stuck in your anus?

In any case, I am yet to see an hater who is better than the person he or she is hating on.

The world knows GEJ as an ex-president of Nigeria deserving of an accolade: Who the Bleep are you?

What makes you think your opinion is relevant?

Gerarahia mehn! You know wha' 'm say'n!

-Lord
[/s]

It's your prerogative and your problem if you think the world's most crooked and corrupt president is the best thing since slice bread, but there's nothing called world diplomatic circle.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Taribizy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
coolSplendid one. My amiable PGEJ

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by MCRUEMUS: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

WHEN A ZOMBIE TALKS THE PEOPLE NOD THEIR HEADS

3 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
We are still trying to dig our country out of the mess the corrupt and incompetent man left behind, we haven't even scratched the surface of yet.

Everyday we get new revelation about billions stolen left and right under this stealing is not corrupt abomination.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Taribizy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Splendid one. My amiable PGEJ coolSplendid one. My amiable PGEJ

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Abeymills(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
D best n greatest president ever in d histroy of mankind carry go sir ur enemies will all fail n fall b4u no matter thier plan n plot ijn u remain my hero forever

6 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Btw, where is the website for this invisible and bogus award circle?

None I guess...
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by drss(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and GEJ making Africa proud winning global recognition while children of anger keep on hating.
God bless GEJ, the hero of democracy in Africa. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by fitzmayowa: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

What award and who is giving the award?

Where is their website?

Obviously not the bogus geneva nonsense you people posted...

Google is your friend, instead of ranting and sounding pained why not make use of your Internet enabled device, may God heal you of hatred...yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Abeymills(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
While gudluck d great is winning applauds left n rite haters in chief n d zombi followers ar hating make una go jump inside lagoon if e pain una meanwhile wey dat yeye bubuhari sef ajala travel sharap ur mouth kneel down make i flogg sence put 4ya head ediot

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by MCRUEMUS: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let GEJ enemies (apc) live long and see what he is already becoming. who say oga jona water no go boil, e fire no go light

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
UpLoyo:

Of course he needs to return to completely destroy what's left of your pathetic lives. Some you are just too dumbb, you don't have a future, you are jobless, your children don't have a future because someone like that stole your future away and you clowns still jumping on his diick everytime you get a chance. Let me put it to you simply, YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE, YOU DON'T HAVE A FUTURE, you're just existing and taking up space because of people like GEJ.

Buhari served in the cabinet of Abacha. We are still recovering the loot of Abacha. So, Buhari is part of the reason why your father couldn't get you decent education to discern economic and political issues fairly.

Several decades from when Buhari left the military government, he did not set up a foundation or engage in any philanthropic activity to help the nation, rather the threatened a legitimate ruler recurrent lyk. GEJ just left less than 8 months ago, he has been called upon by International organizations to give his insight on how to better leadership in Africa.

True, money were used for unintended purposes under GEJ, the same happened under every other government since 1960, the same will happen under Buhari. After all, we do not know where the phantom recovered funds are currently.

However, under GEJ, we recorded the most free and fair election in the history of this country. See how APC has failed woefully in just two states within one year.

A country growing at 6% has reduced to 3%. Buhari is not a saint and GEJ is not a devil. GEJ is a man with imperfections who did his best for the nation. A man who did not think his ambition was worth any life. From what has happened in Bayelsa, we can say the opposite is the case for APC and PMB.

Your likes shouldn't have the effontery to make statements these days. Counsel PMB and APC not Nigerians.

-Lord

9 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by cold(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

Here's your starter pack. This will surely ease your pain,guaranteed.

3 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oga Jona is still winning while apc-e zombies are still whining and crying. Chai

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by lordspiritual(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Lionsclaw: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
That is GEJ the most revered; the most celebrated Nigerian President.

I forsee a near future were a lot of haters will hang themselves cos the world has been looking for another black face to adore in place of Nelson Mandela and they found him in 2015 .......is name GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN....AZIKIWE grin

5 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Google is your friend, instead of ranting and sounding pained why not make use of your Internet enabled device, may God heal you of hatred...yeye dey smell

That means you can not show us the website and it doesn't exist.. I GOT IT..
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by MCRUEMUS: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
UpLoyo:

AND YOU GOAT THINK YOU HAVE A FUTURE? nonsense

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is what OBJ has been dreaming about and globe throttling all the planets for 90 something year's of his deceitful life on planet earth and disparaging others with his hollier than thou attitude when in reality, he is one of the worst plagues that befell mankind yet GEJ was accorded such Honour effortlessly.

The more they demonize and Fabricate all manner of lies in Nigeria against this rare civilized bred known as GEJ the more his international value, worth and recognition keeps skyrocketing.

This is a goodnews to all those with good intentions for humanity and a bad news to all demonic frustrated bitter souls out there whose source of joy is only the misfortune of others.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#panamapapers: EFCC, Interpol To Go After Saraki, Mark, Others / Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) / Massive Protest In Abuja As Shi'ites Hold Rally In Support Of Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.