Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva (22995 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland / Diplomatic Circles To Honour Goodluck Jonathan / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by drss(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:
Unfortunately, there is nothing like world economic circle. Chai!

Sounds bogus and ridiculous.

What sane and credible international organization gives awards to world's most crooked, corrupt and incompetent president in the history of mankind..

Award ko, nomination ni...
go sckool u no gree. the group are called ''World Diplomatic Circle'' not ''Economic Circle''. Chai!!!

3 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

It's your prerogative and your problem if you think the world's most crooked and corrupt president is the best thing since slice bread, but there's nothing called world diplomatic circle.

Abacha was murderous and carted away several trillions of naira from the nation's coffers. Your messiah, PMB, said he didn't steal.

What gives you or Buhari the moral justification to say GEJ is corrupt and Abacha is not? What about Tinubu, OBJ, Ameachi?

Hypocrisy is corruption. Nepotism is corruption. Favoritism is corruption. From the look of things PMB's administration is also crooked and corrupt.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by lordspiritual(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

What award and who is giving the award?

Where is their website?

Obviously not the bogus geneva nonsense you people posted...

http://www.cdge.org/actualites/21-janvier-2016-diner-de-gala_20.aspx

Cercle Diplomatique Website with the Event...

3 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
21 JANVIER 2016 : DINER DE GALA 03/12/2015

21 janvier 2016 : Diner de Gala On January 21th 2016 the Diplomatic Circle of Geneva organinze a Conference Gala Diner in honor of Dr.Jonathan GOODLUCK former President of the Republic of Nigeria.Future information woulb be on line

So, it's dinner these people are peddling around as award.... lmao..

The crazy rubbish you read pon NL sef...lmao

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
wao. the defeat this man accepted in the just concluded 2015 general election has earn him a good name which will last for ever i think is better than that second term ambition of his.

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fizzbizzie:
Na wah oh.. Honor who.. The man that left NIgerians unemployed and impoverished ..badluck Jonathan was a total failure and the nation is suffering the aftermath of his bad governance.. Joblessness=robberies,rapes,poverty etc

Were Nigerians employed and richer before GEJ became a President? Did he leave Nigeria worse off or better than he met it?

Within 8 months, several hundreds of jobs have been lost. Several businesses have folded up, and we are on the brink of the most devastating recession to have ever hit the country.

There were robberies, rapes, poverty before GEJ. There are robberies, rapes, poverty after GEJ. What is your point?

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by AfroBlue(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Geneva, Switzerland, home of the secret numbered bank accounts, looted funds, and criminal stashes. Contrary to popular opinion we see there is honor among t_____s. cheesy

Switzerland: A parasite feeding on developing world?

June 17, 2009

By Lord Aikins Adusei (Modern Ghana)

For more than half a century the Alpine nation of Switzerland has built a reputation as the world´s centre for tax evasion, fraud accounting, money laundering, racketeering, and above all a staunch ally of corrupt third world leaders and a great beneficiary of third world corruption.

Various categories of persons including Popes, presidents, prime ministers, corrupt dictators, wealthy business men, and drug dealers have all used and benefited from the banking secrecy laws of Switzerland. As a result her economy has been described as an underground economy, a deposit box for dirty money and a “dirt-driven economy”.

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Switzerland:_A_parasite_feeding_on_developing_world%3F

Switzerland to return Sani Abacha 'loot' money to Nigeria

European banks held the bulk of up to $2.2bn which the Nigerian dictator stole from his country during his five-year rule

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/18/switzerland-to-return-sani-abacha-loot-money-to-nigeria
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by gbishman: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very nice what a way to be remembered

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by GenbIoodykiller: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Can't find my APC friends on this thread. grin

Omenka, passingshot,BeremX,Iroh88 ,NgeneUkwenu , Gbawe and all the dishonorable lying liars - Oya o ! Your poison is here .

Kill ya selves. grin grin

you smoke weed a swear grin

double heart attack for my favorite apc urchin ngeneukwenu

ngeneukwenu am still waiting for you to do the Jonathan for me on Dickson (call and congratulate me) abi you wan do me orubebe style grin

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by GenbIoodykiller: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
[s]
AfroBlue:
Geneva, Switzerland, home of the secret numbered bank accounts, looted funds, and criminal stashes. Contrary to popular opinion we see there is honor among t_____s. cheesy

June 17, 2009

For more than half a century the Alpine nation of Switzerland has built a reputation as the world´s centre for tax evasion, fraud accounting, money laundering, racketeering, and above all a staunch ally of corrupt third world leaders and a great beneficiary of third world corruption.

Various categories of persons including Popes, presidents, prime ministers, corrupt dictators, wealthy business men, and drug dealers have all used and benefited from the banking secrecy laws of Switzerland. As a result her economy has been described as an underground economy, a deposit box for dirty money and a “dirt-driven economy”.

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Switzerland:_A_parasite_feeding_on_developing_world%3F

European banks held the bulk of up to $2.2bn which the Nigerian dictator stole from his country during his five-year rule

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/18/switzerland-to-return-sani-abacha-loot-money-to-nigeria
[/s]

go drink H2So4 if i pain you grin

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfroBlue:

June 17, 2009

Na ordinary club and group of people looking for money to corner.

This is a faceless and and insignificant club looking for money making connections..

Den even get membership fees sef.

The question is how much Jona pay for membership and to attend this yeye dinner...

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfroBlue:

June 17, 2009

What is your point. The members of the organization are top-end diplomats from different countries of the world.

Most major world organizations have high-end offices in Switzerland. UNICEF, WHO, IMF... The Geneva Convention is instrumental to the education and employment of your future wife (if you are not already married).

You sit on your toilet seat somewhere in a forgotten region of a third world country and point fingers at a country doing her best for her people, like yours is doing any better. Look at your saint country Nigeria, tell me what you see? And before you blame GEJ, tell me what it looked like before GEJ?

You should hold your head in shame. You would soon apologize to Nigeria for voting in PMB. That I assure you.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Truckpusher(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

you smoke weed a swear grin

double heart attack for my favorite apc urchin ngeneukwenu

ngeneukwenu am still waiting for you to do the Jonathan for me on Dickson (call and congratulate me) abi you wan do me orubebe style grin
Lol, they are hiding their heads in shame - they started violence in Bayelsa only to find out that the people have already rejected the fake change. grin

We are waiting for them in PHC - let's show them how much we hate this fake smelly change. angry

4 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by loomer: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
alcmene:
Its Gej or nothing

Jonathan must return

We have tasted the other side of change chanters and have seen how tasteless it is

Why better thing no dey last

Even if them kidnap his family, that man no go gree be president of nigeria again. The stress too much.
You no see as him don dey fresh now?

3 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
LordAdam:

What is your point. The members of the organization are top-end diplomats from different countries of the world.

Most major world organizations have high-end offices in Switzerland. UNICEF, WHO, IMF... The Geneva Convention is instrumental to the education and employment of your future wife (if you are not already married).

You sit on your toilet seat somewhere in a forgotten region of a third world country and point fingers at a country doing her best for her people, like yours is doing any better. Look at your saint country Nigeria, tell me what you see? And before you blame GEJ, tell me what it looked like before GEJ?

You should hold your head in shame. You would soon apologize to Nigeria for voting in PMB. That I assure you.

-Lord

This is a bogus organization and it's not even hard to detect.

Who are the past honorees?

Jona paid some obscure people for this attention seeking nonsense just like he paid CNN and other International news outlets for favorable writeups..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by AfroBlue(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

go drink H2So4 if i pain you grin

I'm enjoying a nice refreshing glass of pomegranate juice as I read NL and type thank you very much. wink

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
While Mr Buhari keeps acting like a presidential candidate accusing Jona for every thing

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by compujyde: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Fizzbizzie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Badluck Jonathan ,NIgeria is still reeling from his rule.. Poverty, joblessness and corruption reached its height under badluck Jonathan..

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by AfroBlue(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
LordAdam:

-Lord

I will hold my head in shame if PMB leaves office and the federal republic with an empty treasury at the end of his term like his predecessor.

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Arrange awards will not cover all the corrupt practices of GEJ. Even the late military dictator, Gen, sani Abacha also arranged international awards for himself when he was the Head of State. And all those hailing him are the beneficiaries of his corruption.

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by arresa: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
compujyde:

Everyone is surely entitled to his/her opinion but posterity lay a burden on us all to acknowledge the enormous sacrifice Jonathan made for Nigeria.

That sacrifice though can be belittled by anyone, was actually the litmus test for the disintegration of this country. The possibility of Nigeria disintegrating through Biafra is so faint compared to "that sacrifice not been made". In fact, it is easier to pay Jonathan trillions of dollars than to have him walk away from that Powerful Seat just like that.

If Jonathan had chosen the other path, those that will sponsor his wars (both legally and violently) were readily available. And if the nation had been engulfed in violence, he wouldn't still loose; in fact, he and his people (South-South) would have easily seceded and same goes for other sections of the country ready to secede especially the South-East (Biafra). The rest can best be imagined with little or nothing coming from ICC.

So despite the massive corruption that dented his presidency, we all need to be grateful to God for making him take that lonely path.

He sure put in enormous sacrifice to bankrupt Nigeria and bring her to her knees.

We haven't even begin to dig ourselves out oh his disastrous presidency.

We are still getting bombarded with sad stories of billions missing left and right and how he authorized wholesale looting and stealing..

The best place for that crook is kirikiri...

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Orikinla(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, they are hiding their heads in shame - they started violence in Bayelsa only to find out that the people have already rejected the fake change. grin

We are waiting for them in PHC - let's show them how much we hate this fake smelly change. angry
. RE-TARD.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by M4gunners: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hehehe Oga GEJ na u bike . Very soon ur enemy go land face for poo.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Orikinla:
. RE-TARD.
That's your momma's name? I see . What a fine name for your Mom.

Say me 'hi' to your RE-TARD please.
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by ooshinibos: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
The first Nigerian President to concede power because of incompetency , Good man , if he had stayed Nigeria will be ungovernable

2 Likes

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Splashme: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
googlepikin:
A true leader. I will name my son Goodluck Jonathan
Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
It's funny... No group as not come to honour him in nigeria but from outside Nigeria. undecided Says a lot about the do or die mentality some parties have.

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
arresa:

This is a bogus organization and it's not even hard to detect.

Who are the past honorees?

Jona paid some obscure people for this attention seeking nonsense just like he paid CNN and other International news outlets for favorable writeups..

When Obama gave GMB his personal campaign man to handle Buhari's campaign, you did not cry fowl.

See, the fact is no one honored GMB after he left power as a military ruler. Paid or unpaid.

I don't know why you are hell-bent on deriding the organization. When Okonjo received hers, your ilk were also pained. I'm not going to do your job for you. A forum member has shared the link to the organization, if you want to do detective work, be my guest.

Don't come on NL and spout hate about a person that made Nigeria a #1 destination in Africa for FDI. A feat PMB has successfully trashed in under 8 months.

I do hope you know it is easier to destroy than to create. When PMB has let the country fall to ground bottom, he would use the remaining of his tenure to try to get the economy to the point where GEJ met it. It would be wishful thinking to belive that PMB would do any better than GEJ economy-wise.

A man who said he didn't know about subsidy only to send approval for payment of over N400b to the Senate for subsidy, certainly does not have the same pedigree as a man who turned Nigeria from a country with one moribund auto assembly plant to a country with over 6 current different auto plants with up to 21 brands registering interest.

GMB is not Muhammad, corruption will remain howbeit reduced. The thing is that there will be no money to divert sef.

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by LordAdam: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfroBlue:

I will hold my head in shame if PMB leaves office and the federal republic with an empty treasury at the end of his term like his predecessor.

GEJ did not leave an empty treasury. The treasury is what CBN is using to stabilize the official naira rate at N197 to N199while in the parallel market Naira is on free fall currently at N251.

Plus an empty treasury will be the least of your worries when PMB and his henchmen would have mortgaged Nigeria to the Western economies for loans.

He is already asking for $2t supplementary budget to be financed with a loan. 28 states are technically bankrupt, very soon he would start approving frivolous external loans for his cohorts like he has already done for Osho (N15b).

At least, GEJ took loan to build rice mills, the same rice industry that PMB has practically destroyed by allowing importation of rice that was banned by GEJ. PMB and the ATM governors on the other hand will take loan to pay salaries and buy police helicopters that would be used to ferry APC dignitaries.

No need to wait till 2019. Start carrying your head in shame. So that by then you would be planning on a creative way to kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by basilo101: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
the zoo is still asking what igbos saw in jonathan, cant u see igbos and whites reason alike?

1 Like

Re: World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva by lukas280(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
thank God for the honour jonathan is our hero of democracy.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#panamapapers: EFCC, Interpol To Go After Saraki, Mark, Others / BREAKING: FG Summons South Africa High Commissioner Over Xenophobic Attacks / Massive Protest In Abuja As Shi'ites Hold Rally In Support Of Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.