Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. (51616 Views)

NAF Returns To Nigeria From Gambia After Helping To Install Barrow As President / Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler / Army Sacked Officers For Not Helping APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Gazaliah(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
drss:
D serious thunder way go fire d useless sponsor of this anti social media bill dey smoke weeds inside bush. So after using social media to spread lies against GEJ govt and win elections, they want to kill social media. Never! Social media is here to stay.

Na who use social media to kill who

I guess you don't know what you are doing
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by luvinhubby(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

cheesy examples of scums the social media bill would first handle.
You never see anything cheesy
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
luvinhubby:

You never see anything cheesy

Exactly. grin
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by drss(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

nobody is taking off social media. We are only saying that we would regulate it so that folks would not abuse it to slander and destroy.
question...wat impact will dis anti social media bill have on d people in face of fuel scarcity n lack of power supply

4 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by iamrealdeji(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
See their caps,Alhajis telling lies in Nigeria since 1912,look at them, Alhaji Bukola Saraki,Alhaji Bola Tinubu,Alhaji Lai Muhammed,Alhaji Raji Fashola

9 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
drss:
question...wat impact will dis anti social media bill have on d people in face of fuel scarcity n lack of power supply

information is key. To answer your question, the panic buying that caused the fuel scarcity was spread by social media.

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by comos: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
In spite of the ban placed on public processions, rallies and protests in Bayelsa State by police, there is a protest going at the INEC Collation Centre in Yenagoa, Bayelsa.

- Guardian news as at 13.40 pm

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Levinelsonbob(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
oloriooko:
this is purely biting the fingers that fed you angry

Is PMB gradually turning himself into a dictator?

But we shall give him the benefit of doubt believing he has better plans up his sleeve

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
What other plans are u drawing from obvious facts on ground? A government of the people, by the people and for the people has nothing to do with an anti people policy.

4 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by drss(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

information is key. To answer your question, the panic buying that caused the fuel scarcity was spread by social media.
...so why is social media not causing bread scarcity in d market?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
drss:
...so why is social media not causing bread scarcity in d market?

cheesy because bread is not regulated nor subsidized.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by christconscious: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hmmmmm! APC is PDP and PDP is APC .deception is at its peak in nigeria politics.it is God's intervention will help us all.though I just laughed
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Enahi(f): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:
I support the social media bill 100%. Nobody is stopping you from using social media. But before you say anything, make sure you have the facts!

You don't just come and slander people's image because MTN dashed you 10mb.

May thunder strike you there, all of sudden you idiots are crying.

You goats want to put an end to the freedom of information bill GEJ gave Nigerians.
Shameless bastard hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Enahi:

May thunder strike you there, all of sudden you idiots are crying.

You goats want to put an end to the freedom of information bill GEJ gave Nigerians.
Shameless bastard hypocrites.

I would try not to abuse you, But Don't push me.

Freedom of information doesn't translate to Abuse of information.

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Enahi(f): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

I would try not to abuse you, But Don't push me.

Freedom of information doesn't translate to Abuse of information.

I don't blame you swines I Blame the stupid idiotic Nigerians that voted in a useless thing called Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by kel5000(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

cheesy examples of scums the social media bill would first handle.
Mumu,Ya room and parlour dey wait for u for agfanistan,where u belong!

5 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Enahi(f): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

He will continue to be your president from now till the next seven year......so please quietly do this cheesy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QVLqEE4SAnc/T86wMzEIvcI/AAAAAAAAB0s/koHAkHrzWbE/s400/Omen+hanging+nanny.jpg[/img]

He is not my president, God forbid that I will vote for a uselss thing like that. All the people I know that voted for him are regretting.

Buhari is a disgrace to the world. I even thought he had a brain not knowing that his brain died long ago.

13 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by biafranqueen: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
comos:
meanwhile, know your anti social media senator
Can you start a thread and list them for us?

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by sparkleRed(f): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

nobody is taking off social media. We are only saying that we would regulate it so that folks would not abuse it to slander and destroy.

Sorry sir with all due respect sir, no offence or insult meant you re a very big foo.l and an idiot, so after d social media helped u in slandering ur opposition party members image, u dnt want same hand on u, shuu dats nt fair na, feel wat d opposition party felt na grin pls enjoy d insult na

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by dustmalik: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Enahi:

He is not my president, God forbid that I will vote for a uselss thing like that. All the people I know that voted for him are regretting.

Buhari is a disgrace to the world. I even thought he had a brain not knowing that his brain died long ago.
The emboldened, you don't have to vote for him in order for him to be your president. As long as you are a Nigerian, he'll continue to be your president. He'll be there for the next seven years, so what are you going to do about it? I know you don't support Biafra, so what is next for you, given the fact that you can't stand him as your president
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Enahi:

I voted him and I'm not regretting
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Sorry sir with all due respect sir, no offence or insult meant you re a very big foo.l and an idiot, so after d social media helped u in slandering ur opposition party members image, u dnt want same hand on u, shuu dats nt fair na, feel wat d opposition party felt na grin pls enjoy d insult na

nobody said you should not criticize objectively, But do So with facts. The social media didn't win the elections, the people did. elections have been conducted and won way before social media.

Btw, I Don't mean this as an insult, But are you related to idiot, the animal?
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by sparkleRed(f): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

nobody said you should not criticize objectively, But do So with facts. The social media didn't win the elections, the people did. elections have been conducted and won way before social media.

Btw, I Don't mean this as an insult, But are you related to idiot, the animal?

Lol heheh my guy grin
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Enahi(f): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
dustmalik:

The emboldened, you don't have to vote for him in order for him to be your president. As long as you are a Nigerian, he'll continue to be your president. He'll be there for the next seven years, so what are you going to do about it? I know you don't support Biafra, so what is next for you, given the fact that you can't stand him as your president

Its none of your fucking business punkhead.

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Parcks(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:
I support the social media bill 100%. Nobody is stopping you from using social media. But before you say anything, make sure you have the facts!

You don't just come and slander people's image because MTN dashed you 10mb.
4 ur mind nw, u said sumtin? Common sense is truly uncommon

3 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
PMB even used social media to ridicule jonathans government. Why is he or his cohorts antisocial all of a sudden?

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by poshestmina(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Parcks:
4 ur mind nw, u said sumtin? Common sense is truly uncommon

beat it dude. this shii is way pass your IQ.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
traitor
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by arsetalks(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
liberty300:
That's there cup of tea. I have stopped caring for Nigerian politics
And you posted that picture? Did you read the caption or you do not understand it?

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by chi4ik4(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
oloriooko:

it will be cruel to hang him barely after 6 months in power
please lets give him room to work while we closely monitor every move he makes

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
pastor olotiooko, did you ever give GEJ chance or even prayed for him? keep on deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by IIjulius(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Features Of GTbank Utility Card

* Access to Cash - Gives you 24 hour access to funds from all ATMs in Nigeria and abroad.

* Acceptance for Payment - can be used to pay goods and services at POS terminals.

* Safety- Employs the the use of Chip & PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions..... Continue Reading...
http://www.9jakeek.com/2015/12/gtbank-utility-card-features.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic) / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.