Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. (51615 Views)

NAF Returns To Nigeria From Gambia After Helping To Install Barrow As President / Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler / Army Sacked Officers For Not Helping APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
It's good grin
Na truckpusher them go first carry, better put your picture for dp_ make them fit locate you easily.
Nwayi Oma ! This one wey you dey call me for night so , wetin I do again ?
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by goodgood2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:
I support the social media bill 100%. Nobody is stopping you from using social media. But before you say anything, make sure you have the facts!

You don't just come and slander people's image because MTN dashed you 10mb.
What is this one saying?
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by TheEclectic: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
sammyomal:
this is funny though.

I laugh in fulani...kwikwikwikwikwi grin cheesy cheesy
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by mahyowah(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
minasota:
kinda funny
idts it's tboughtful
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by ayindejimmy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
luvinhubby:

The thunder wey go blast your mouth still de flex inside Mr. Biggs de prepare for you.

The guy has raise a cogent point. I expected you to logically attack him. Let's be civil - haba.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Bobnotrouble: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
liberty300:
That's there cup of tea. I have stopped caring for Nigerian politics

PLATO was probably referring to the last corrupt infected administration.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by djkirkoo2(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

grin make them do fast pass this law so that kids like you would be taken off social media for good.
Ok
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by vickbake29: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
One thing i dont understand why people are blaming only the APC for this bill. Do you mean we dont have PDP senators in the house to oppose?
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by quixotic: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2015
blonker1:
Good for you. what do you expect from people who are given to change? Change of course.I have no regret,cos l can not be cowed in this age of the wise. I never voted for them.

I thought the pdp was calling the shots in the senate.(saraki supporters club). so y blame apc now. I guess this bill is one of the dividend of an independent senate. just a thought.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by vikajef(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2015
I feel some of us are really unfair to the APC-led federal government and Buhari, having already given up on it even before it starts...I guess the expectations were blown out of proportion. In as much as I believe the government can do better, I think we should be a bit considerate and patient. Even if we can't trust them for 16 years as we did PDP, I still believe we shouldn't give too soon. God bless Nigeria.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by unknown87: 12:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Uncle bukky why?!!! cry
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Eluwilussit(m): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2015
shachris02:
I support the social media bill 100%. Nobody is stopping you from using social media. But before you say anything, make sure you have the facts!

You don't just come and slander people's image because MTN dashed you 10mb.

Let those whose names get slandered sue the slanderers. Isn't that what the courts are there for? That's exactly the beauty of democracy. Freedom of speech. Not freedom of some speech!

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by elopee3000(m): 1:43am On Dec 08, 2015
AfroKnight:
I think many young Nigerians don't understand. You can say whatever you like on social media. Just make sure you are not lying or just slandering another man. If it's true then you should post it for the world to see.

If your Governor steals money and you call him out on social media, make sure you are ready to defend yourself in court. The jail term attached to this bill cannot be enforced without the necessary court judgement.

Some diehard opposition guys won't understand the importance until your ex comes to twitter to label you wrongly as a rapist.
ezi since in history of Nigeria how many governors has been sentenced to even common 1 year imprisonment no body, even abiola stole naija money but Yorubas said angry his a good guy
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by west312101: 1:58am On Dec 08, 2015
My beard oil works magic. Grow long, soft and fresh beards... I just started growing mine 2 months ago, and you can see the result on instagram @beardgang9ja... call 08033722563 for enquirers on how the product works.

We deliver to the following states in Nigeria...
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Abeokuta... and its payment on delivery so you should feel safe.
Limited offer!

happy beard growth!!!

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by ngoziama: 3:40am On Dec 08, 2015
rhymestech:
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next time you hear change please find out if it is a positive or negative change.nigeria has made that mistake with apc whose change was all in the negative

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Ndeewonu: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2015
The man who abuses an old woman after having s3xx with her will soon have another er3ction. An Igbo proverb

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 08, 2015
sipping on some truth tea right now courtesy of that political cartoon grin

okay lemme just write something halfway reasonable: the whole point of it being the internet, or social media or whatever
is that its unregulated. Regulating is awfully close to dictating and that is the last thing we need. It's actually against peoples fundamental human rights.

People like Mr..Cork need to be free to come onto NL and say whatever rubbish they want. It's the only way to ensure the e-world is accessible to everyone. Before they start saying like they do in Saudi Arabia, that you can't speak against the govt.

Quite frankly, anyone who supports this bill or whatever it is, is blinded by either loyalty or extreme foolishness. No rational human being would support this.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by mightyhazel: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Ndeewonu:

The man who abuses an old woman after having s3xx with her will soon have another er3ction. An Igbo proverb
chai! Igbo na ilu grin

4 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by hairbraiding: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2015
There sure needs to be some form of regulation. To reduce all the fake gists... in the name of getting traffic to blogs and stuff.

Problem though is that this will most likely be used as a nice tool for witch hunting grin grin grin grin

Where's Fela when we need him? Him for don arrange one kain Social media song

View/Post your hair pictures here: http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com/
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Enahi(f): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2015
dustmalik:

The emboldened, you don't have to vote for him in order for him to be your president. As long as you are a Nigerian, he'll continue to be your president. He'll be there for the next seven years, so what are you going to do about it? I know you don't support Biafra, so what is next for you, given the fact that you can't stand him as your president

Stop quoting me you nitwit. Buhari can be your president but not my president. Just because I am Nigerian doesn't mean I must accept him as my president.

Buhari should hurry up and finish his tenure, he obviously doesn't know nothing about governance.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Ugosample(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2015
AfroKnight:
I think many young Nigerians don't understand. You can say whatever you like on social media. Just make sure you are not lying or just slandering another man. If it's true then you should post it for the world to see.

If your Governor steals money and you call him out on social media, make sure you are ready to defend yourself in court. The jail term attached to this bill cannot be enforced without the necessary court judgement.

Some diehard opposition guys won't understand the importance until your ex comes to twitter to label you wrongly as a rapist.

Oh, but it was ok to slander the ex president? many of the allegations and slanderous things said about him has no proof.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by dollarathe(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Ahhh Baba God please please and please dash Nigerian youth the wisdom and understanding to understand and assimilate simple English and move on with their life's. may be proceedings at the level of house should be in local dialect cos.... complex English we no go understand !!! simple English we no go understand ....Ahh dis is my Christmas wish o God...
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by dollarathe(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
sipping on some truth tea right now courtesy of that political cartoon grin

okay lemme just write something halfway reasonable: the whole point of it being the internet, or social media or whatever
is that its unregulated. Regulating is awfully close to dictating and that is the last thing we need. It's actually against peoples fundamental human rights.

People like Mr..Cork need to be free to come onto NL and say whatever rubbish they want. It's the only way to ensure the e-world is accessible to everyone. Before they start saying like they do in Saudi Arabia, that you can't speak against the govt.

Quite frankly, anyone who supports this bill or whatever it is, is blinded by either loyalty or extreme foolishness. No rational human being would support this.
please av u seen or read a copy of the bill ? if so kindly share some salient points on it with me...am waiting please
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by dollarathe(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2015
I doubt 80% of people on dis thread av seen d bill, seems all d contributions are borne out of sentiment for political parties... Nigerian youth go kill this nation....
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by kayalla(f): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2015
and yet people re still fighting for Biafra, use and dump
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by JIBIA91(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2015
Africans I hail ooh, we have to be patience. its only six months
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by BraniacX(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2015
shachris02:

nobody is taking off social media. We are only saying that we would regulate it so that folks would not abuse it to slander and destroy.
like APC used it to slander and destroy Jonathan abo? undecided too late, as the goose got, so must the gander
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Princewell2012(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Shut up your dirty teeth. Rubbish
He is on point, you should be the one to shut up and keep quite.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by ada2010: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
poignant!
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
dollarathe:

please av u seen or read a copy of the bill ? if so kindly share some salient points on it with me...am waiting please
Im not in the senate so of course I haven't seen a copy grin
My points are all based of the assumption that its true, if its not then that's even better grin
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by dikeigbo2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
He who lives in a glass house don't throw stone,...now they must see as much stones as they can imagine..
Yeye de smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola / Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.