Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. (51624 Views)

NAF Returns To Nigeria From Gambia After Helping To Install Barrow As President / Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler / Army Sacked Officers For Not Helping APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by chi4ik4(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
oloriooko:

it will be cruel to hang him barely after 6 months in power
please lets give him room to work while we closely monitor every move he makes

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
pastor oloriooko, did you ever give GEJ chance or even prayed for him? keep on deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
But this is typical abooki behaviour y i hate them...After using chibok girls e.t.c to make pple hate d previous govt u want to hide ur own shit afta u got wht u want..Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

nobody is taking off social media. We are only saying that we would regulate it so that folks would not abuse it to slander and destroy.
if I slap you....nonsense...
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by AfroKnight: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think many young Nigerians don't understand. You can say whatever you like on social media. Just make sure you are not lying or just slandering another man. If it's true then you should post it for the world to see.

If your Governor steals money and you call him out on social media, make sure you are ready to defend yourself in court. The jail term attached to this bill cannot be enforced without the necessary court judgement.

Some diehard opposition guys won't understand the importance until your ex comes to twitter to label you wrongly as a rapist.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Parcks(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

nobody is taking off social media. We are only saying that we would regulate it so that folks would not abuse it to slander and destroy.
e bi like say ur brain dey touch... Do u even listen to urself? or better still, do u think b4 u type? In an age where freedom of information is d order of d day, u r there supporting a move to suppress nd sufocate this freedom...

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

but how will they regulate it ? When users are anonymous
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by chi4ik4(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:
I support the social media bill 100%. Nobody is stopping you from using social media. But before you say anything, make sure you have the facts!

You don't just come and slander people's image because MTN dashed you 10mb.
you are profoundly abnormal, you urgently need psychiatry attention...

4 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Parcks:
e bi like say ur brain dey touch... Do u even listen to urself? or better still, do u think b4 u type? In an age where freedom of information is d order of d day, u r there supporting a move to suppress nd sufocate this freedom...

freedom of information does not mean abuse of information. Information can be dangerous If wrongly applied. I bet you'd be comfortable If someone come online and write a totally made up story about you in order to destroy your reputation.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by EmekaBlue(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Govt no wan work..Dem no still want make we wail..dem no knw say d wailing dey free mind..B lyk this change go kill many pple o..coz to swallow all these anger frm shitty govt fit suffocate man

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
WarRLaY:
but how will they regulate it ? When users are anonymous

leave that to the regulators. let's worry about bringing the law in first.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by silent10(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Parcks:
4 ur mind nw, u said sumtin? Common sense is truly uncommon
undecidedWat is dis john doe sayin Oh it's beyond ur undstndin
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:
I support the social media bill 100%. Nobody is stopping you from using social media. But before you say anything, make sure you have the facts!

You don't just come and slander people's image because MTN dashed you 10mb.
Below is an excerpt of the 2012 address of President Barack Obama at the United Nations General Assembly on his views on the violence instigated by an anti-Islam video:
“Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense…As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day-- and I will always defend their right to do so.
“Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can quickly become a tool to silence critics and oppress minorities.
“We do so because given the power of faith in our lives, and the passion that religious differences can inflame, the strongest weapon against hateful speech is not repression; it is more speech -- the voices of tolerance that rally against bigotry and blasphemy, and lift up the values of understanding and mutual respect…We recognize that. But in 2012, at a time when anyone with a cell phone can spread offensive views around the world with the click of a button, the notion that we can control the flow of information is obsolete.”

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
chi4ik4:
you are profoundly abnormal, you urgently need psychiatry attention...

thank you.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Parcks(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

beat it dude. this shii is way pass your IQ.
i nw knw ur problem.... It appears to me dat ur comprehensive abilities is way too low... Dat' d only explanation for d rubbish u just emitted...no problem, continue to display ur supidity online....it's allowed.

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Samdee12: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
killing what u used kill

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by buchostags(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
naija b lyk

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by shachris02: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mobuzy:

Below is an excerpt of the 2012 address of President Barack Obama at the United Nations General Assembly on his views on the violence instigated by an anti-Islam video:
“Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense…As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day-- and I will always defend their right to do so.
“Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can quickly become a tool to silence critics and oppress minorities.
“We do so because given the power of faith in our lives, and the passion that religious differences can inflame, the strongest weapon against hateful speech is not repression; it is more speech -- the voices of tolerance that rally against bigotry and blasphemy, and lift up the values of understanding and mutual respect…We recognize that. But in 2012, at a time when anyone with a cell phone can spread offensive views around the world with the click of a button, the notion that we can control the flow of information is obsolete.”

you Don't seem to understand the bill. you can spread all the hate speech and propaganda you want.....But make Sure you have concrete proves.

same America that said this is still after snowden for leaking information.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by silent10(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Parcks:
i nw knw ur problem.... It appears to me dat ur comprehensive abilities is way too low... Dat' d only explanation for d rubbish u just emitted...no problem, continue to display ur supidity online....it's allowed.
Wack tongue
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by ePlanet: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfroKnight:
I think many young Nigerians don't understand. You can say whatever you like on social media. Just make sure you are not lying or just slandering another man. If it's true then you should post it for the world to see.

If your Governor steals money and you call him out on social media, make sure you are ready to defend yourself in court. The jail term attached to this bill cannot be enforced without the necessary court judgement.

Some diehard oppoaiyion guys won't understand the importance until your ex comes to twitter to label you wrongly as a rapist.

Oh shush it! Ex ko, nxt ni.

They knew the insults n slander they melted on d past admin n they r trying to save themselves from same.
Simples. But they can't
The voice- of the people must be heard... suppression n repression wud be resisted! This is no military era

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by wandy4G: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
That tells abt their use and dump policy. They needed to win election, they ran to SM, now they've gotten their desires and.... next... bite d fingers that fed them... such ungrateful wretched poliTRICAL party. Four years will soon lapse, you will still need the SM that you condemn....expect nothing but THUNDERBOLT!

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

leave that to the regulators. let's worry about bringing the law in first.
you guys are deceiving urself, even on nairaland, users can still bypass regulated censored words, I wonder if they will install an internet robot to regulate it... Smh, confused set of people.. Instead of solving problems that need immediate attention, they are debating about regulating www, as if they even understand a bit about how the internet works, fools

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Parcks(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
silent10:

undecidedWat is dis john doe sayin Oh it's beyond ur undstndin
i only laugh whn i hear fools like u spew rubbish online... The height of foolishness is trying to suppress d flow of information in dis age... D bill is wack nd backward-thinking...but i don't expect to understand...cos u're a fool

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by AfroKnight: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
ePlanet:

They knew the insults n slander they melted on d past admin n they r trying to save themselves from same.
Simples. But they can't
The voice- of the people must be heard... suppression n repression wud be resisted! This is no military era

Lol. Unless you mean to slander. You have nothing to fear.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by silent10(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
ePlanet:

Simples. But they can't
Nw i can c d problem with some of u folks; u all re embedded with hate. So u wil only c d negative aspect
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by cut007: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
I voted him and I'm not regretting
why would you regret?? He is an incompetent/dullard like u. why would you regret voting in your bother that would have been odd!!!

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by silent10(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Parcks:
i only laugh whn i hear fools like u spew rubbish online... The height of foolishness is trying to suppress d flow of information in dis age... D bill is wack nd backward-thinking...[/b]but i don't expect to understand[b]...cos u're a fool
Lol... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by benedictac(f): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
oloriooko:

it will be cruel to hang him barely after 6 months in power please lets give him room to work while we closely monitor every move he makes

God bless Nigeria God help PMB
My friend, market wey go sell na in the morning u go know.

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by deeptesting(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

If them slander you then go to Court and seek redress.
That is what the Courts are meant for,don`t let those jobless Politicians fool you and take away your fundamental right.
One thing that keeps beating my imagination is simple things practiced in other climes becomes complex immediately it is introduced to Nigeria and Nigerians...

They simply don`t want the exposure social media will give to their heinous acts..

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by godoluwa(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

nobody said you should not criticize objectively, But do So with facts. The social media didn't win the elections, the people did. elections have been conducted and won way before social media.

Btw, I Don't mean this as an insult, But are you related to idiot, the animal?
what do u av to say about Obasanjo snipers/election rigging allegations against GEJ? APC LEADERS & their ZOMBIES like you needs to be ignored

2 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by drss(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfroKnight:

Some diehard opposition guys won't understand the importance until your ex comes to twitter to label you wrongly as a rapist.
gerarahia!!! Who will bring d numerous liars who lied against GEJ's govt before d elections So after using social media to ur satisfaction to slander GEJ, its now time to regulate it to save ur useless APC govt? Dat useless bill will never see d light of day. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.