Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. (51613 Views)

NAF Returns To Nigeria From Gambia After Helping To Install Barrow As President / Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler / Army Sacked Officers For Not Helping APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by celebgists(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
liberty300:
That's there cup of tea. I have stopped caring for Nigerian politics

Where are my marxists @lalasticlala grin
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Parcks(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

freedom of information does not mean abuse of information. Information can be dangerous If wrongly applied. I bet you'd be comfortable If someone come online and write a totally made up story about you in order to destroy your reputation.
my issue is nt necessarily with d idea to censor information, but the political undertone dat betrays the idea...

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by silent10(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
godoluwa:
what do u av to say about Obasanjo snipers/election rigging allegations against GEJ? APC LEADERS & their ZOMBIES like you needs to be ignored
Wat do u expect 4rm a Biafra? Gullibility.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by drss(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

freedom of information does not mean abuse of information. Information can be dangerous If wrongly applied. I bet you'd be comfortable If someone come online and write a totally made up story about you in order to destroy your reputation.
so d law of libel is there for decoration abi

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nely77(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Exactly the truth. The same Social Media that helped APC to capture power. The same social media that APC used in criticizing PDP the most. APC used this same social media "bridge" to cross over to the seat of power. Now they want it cut off because they have achieved what they want with it. Let no other use it to criticize them the way they did to other. They are now afraid of the social media (their greatest weapon). They forgot one thing. That they can only succeed in cutting it off to a certain limit but not completely. They have failed woefully in this one. The social media has come to stay. Let them look for other things that will benefit the masses and do them rather than wasting their time fighting the social media. They are still thinking in the 80s forgetting that they did it then in the 80s and got away with it because of the level of technological awareness then. Things have changed a lot now. Let them upgrade!

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
cut007:
why would you regret?? He is an incompetent/dullard like u. why would you regret voting in your bother that would have been odd!!!
see painment .. grin

Because your life is miserable is not my fault now ...

I voted buhari and I don't regret it one bit. Infact, sending that incompetent dunce/thief back to otuoke is one of the best thing I have done so far this year ..

Now go and die tongue grin
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by ePlanet: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
silent10:

Nw i can c d problem with some of u folks; u all re embedded with hate. So u wil only c d negative aspect

Time has proven apc to be an evil party, with no gud intention for Nigeria, who wud be so daft not to see tru their scheme a second time?

Ask ur self, of all dchallenges facing d administration, why is it that it is this bill they decided to pursue with all zest n vigour huh? N why now? Is there any bill about the populace they ever pursued like this?

Like I said earlier, they can't silence d voice of the people.
We will keep @ it. Look @ what is happening in BY now, they issued an order that no form of protest shld be carried out, but gallant men still went ahead to occupy inec office.
With people's back to the wall, they wud fight back.
They don't want us to discuss their ills, they lie.

3 Likes

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
It's good grin
Na truckpusher them go first carry, better put your picture for dp_ make them fit locate you easily.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by ePlanet: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Unless you mean to slander. You have nothing to fear.

No one is scared of nothing, an eagle that has been beaten by a storm does not get scared of a mere drizzle.

They r d ones scared that their rotten deeds wud be brought to d open.

What is gud for d goose, is gud for d gander....... talk d people shall

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by godoluwa(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
silent10:

Wat do u expect 4rm a Biafra? Gullibility.
ogbeni, fi oye gbe nkan ti mo ko. ko ni nkankan se pelu biafra
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by just2endowed: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:
I support the social media bill 100%. Nobody is stopping you from using social media. But before you say anything, make sure you have the facts!

You don't just come and slander people's image because MTN dashed you 10mb.

So if I call buhari a dullard, am entitled to be sentenced to jail ljust like that? Na waoh, and it's this same social media that was used to curse Jonathan clueless.

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by ojomamah: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
cool Ok na!!!
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nely77(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

nobody is taking off social media. We are only saying that we would regulate it so that folks would not abuse it to slander and destroy.
... like you people did.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by cut007: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
see painment .. grin

Because your life is miserable is not my fault now ...

I voted buhari and I don't regret it one bit. Infact, sending that incompetent dunce/thief back to otuoke is one of the best thing I have done so far this year ..

Now go and die tongue grin
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Colony of hypocrytical/incompetent cretins, pulling this country backwards since 400B.C. Wearing your masquerades masks to protect your ugly/diseased bodies whilst pepetrating heinous crimes. unfortunately, Nigerians have found you out, its only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by anytexy: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:
I support the social media bill 100%. Nobody is stopping you from using social media. But before you say anything, make sure you have the facts!

Weldone class go! kpam kpam kpam kpam!!!! Mtcheeeew
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
liberty300:
That's there cup of tea. I have stopped caring for Nigerian politics

You can say that again
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by drss(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

cheesy because bread is not regulated nor subsidized.
good. Now dat u admitted dat the availability of bread in d market is as a result of market forces, do u now see d foolly of fuel regulation n fuel subsidy

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
cut007:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Colony of hypocrytical/incompetent cretins, pulling this country backwards since 400B.C. Wearing your masquerades masks to protect your ugly/diseased bodies whilst pepetrating heinous crimes. unfortunately, Nigerians have found you out, its only a matter of time.
lamentation of a Jonathan buttlicker..

Cretin licking thief's butt for token

Cry me a river .. grin grin
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

Omg. Nigerians are truly stup!d

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by mpowa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

They don't need a special social media bills to stop people from slander, there are already laws in place against slander, it covers every media, they should implement that, Social media is the last hope of the Nigerian youth, they can't steal all our money and steal our freedom of speech at thesame time, if the kitchen is getting too hot, they should get out. They want to pay themselves exorbitant salaries without questions, embezzlement without questions, it won't work. The bill they should pass is that the senate should be scrapped they're burden to this nation, they do nothing tangible, only embezzling money house of rep is enough.

1 Like

Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by darlingtonVII(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
I go soon pack go Ghana or Togo...
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by santosesq1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Exactly wat dey doin to electorates. D same medium used in winning dey want cloze now
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Hamster143(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hee Concern them... Every Aboki with him kettle...
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Emmyemmy1: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
We are Citi ladies event ushers... For all types of events, such as conferences, seminars, anniversaries, AGM s, birthdays, cocktails , private parties, launching etc.... Contact 07033742944, 08185298174, BBM 7f204f6c
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by cut007: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
lamentation of a Jonathan buttlicker..

Cretin licking thief's butt for token

Cry me a river .. grin grin
ok
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by amtaken(f): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buharia.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by AfroKnight: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
ePlanet:

No one is scared of nothing, an eagle that has been beaten by a storm does not get scared of a mere drizzle.

They r d ones scared that their rotten deeds wud be brought to d open.

What is gud for d goose, is gud for d gander....... talk d people shall

Bro, the senators (PDP and APC) are in agreement on this bill. It is not a party thing. It is the wish of the senators.
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by holaralph(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Why are some people wicked and inhuman like this, some set of people ruled this country for 16 years during their reign how many noise did you make and how many shout did some of us hullabaloo when things moribund in this country then most of us her helpless all we do is pray,,,,,,,, I remember a new year when we all received New year Gift by former administration eventhough it doesn't affect we yoruba because our journey during yuletide periods is a miniature kind of compare to Our South eastern and south south Brother, Even some of this die hard fan of the GEJ administration was trapped in the east some spent over a month some 2 months before they could find their way back to southwest yet most of US were helpless despite massive demonstration and rally. 6 months to New admin mounting on to the crest of the country affairs some of us as started all this pessimistic comments again. Anybody that wishes this Administration bad will encounter retrogression in life............ But anybody that wish this present administration well will always encounter unmeritted favour........... The choice is yours .............
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by laprince(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is d real deal
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by DEDON8181(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

nobody is taking off social media. We are only saying that we would regulate it so that folks would not abuse it to slander and destroy.

after slandering n destroyed gej govt with it. is APC now afraid of law of kama?
Re: PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

Propaganda is part of the game of politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Mohammed Mamadi & Mark Yari Beaten By Mob In Kaduna (Photos) / Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.