Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. (36756 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by sukkot: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
CR77:
This time he will managed 12months by God grace.

Buhari is a scam tongue
your english though

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by dammytosh: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abjpikin:

So what do you wish him?

What he wished for his father i guess
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Chidozieude: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
your english though

That is another IPOB youth

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by BurukutuMallam: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
timunstopable:
Must Fayose always open that his mouth

This man is suffering from Mouth Diarrhoea

Tell that to your Abooki in Kaduna cos his own mouth diarrhea need spiritual cleansing
Fayose flogging APChit with the same cane they use to flog last administration
Karma...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by texazzpete(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think stupidity runs in the veins of these PDP chieftains.

PDP complained that the elections in Southern Ijaw were a sham and they must be canceled. INEC canceled it and they are still complaining. Is this not a sign of senility?

Very unfair jab at INEC to complain that they 'cannot conduct credible elections '. Was INEC supposed to fight the militants?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Toktee(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
zico530:
The fearless man. The nemesis of APC
Fearless my aszz,the man is going insane you here hailing him,that is the negative effect of a big mouth.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Chidozieude: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
passionate88:
go and kill him na, supporter of APC

Goodevening

Are you ok sir?

wink wink
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hate him or love him, Fayose represents a slogan in Nigeria today and that is TRUTH and COURAGE.

I just wish a lot of Fayoses will rise up someday so that the country will witness the real change not APC's "NGECHA"undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Whatever happens to him I don't care. But for the interest of Nigerians, tell this idiiot to stop criticizing buhari at every opportunity. Pdp ruled Nigeria for 16 years, nothing good really happened.
Plus10:

then go and kill him nah...since he does have the freedom of expression nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Tundeiab(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
damton:
f
For fayose!
cheesy
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fayose is a great man.

Haters can hate but he doesn't give a rat ass about the vindictive nature of uncle Bubu the current minister of travels and tourism. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thanks. Your foolishness knows no bound.
quest4s:
Ur stupidity is heavenly fitted
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by kayroy5(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fayose mouth be like "Open and close"
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by igboboy3(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fayose speaks the truth

[size=14pt]INEC: INCONCLUSIVE NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by sukkot: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

That is another IPOB youth

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Tundeiab(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
passionate88:
Gbam!!!
One bottle of LACASERA and GALA for you.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Foolish guy. I am not APC supporter. If you don't see anything good in buhari, kindly get rat poison
passionate88:
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by vikajef(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
suxkill:
lmao, Fayose man!!!

slayer of APC!!!

very soon inec will declare APC slogan #change#
inconclusive!!!

Its never INEC's fault that elections are not conclusive, blame the ruthlessness and lawlessness of the people in those Areas. INEC did not tell them to kill each other and snatched electoral materials... Not everything is worth politicizing.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by spenpe: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

I hope you know that during the last Presidential elections, Bayelsa was the last state to declare results?

They INEC officials stated they had difficulties because of the transport issues with the creeks etc

Pls get your facts straight it was borno. I still have my recording sheet for the election. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by vikajef(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
suxkill:
lmao, Fayose man!!!

slayer of APC!!!

very soon inec will declare APC slogan #change#
inconclusive!!!

Its never INEC's fault that elections are not conclusive, blame the ruthlessness and lawlessness of the people in those Areas. INEC did not tell them to kill themselves and snatched electoral materials... Not everything is worth politicizing.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by wiseoneking: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, has raised the alarm that Nigeria under President Mohammadu Buhari is fast becoming a “shame” while elections under his watch are ending up “inconclusive”.

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-everything-under-buhari-is-inconclusive

Presently the greatest and most vocal yoruba man living or dead. Honestly, this man is very bold and always on point. Nobody can refute his words. He is on point. He seems to be the only one that loves pmb by telling him the truth, others clap for him with praises that will destroy you. Fayose, may God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Chidozieude: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
spenpe:
Pls get your facts straight it was borno. I still have my recording sheet for the election. Thanks

Maybe you need to explain why Bayelsa results took so long during the last elections?
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by osazeeblue01: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fayose my man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by passionate88: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Whatever happens to him I don't care. But for the interest of Nigerians, tell this idiiot to stop criticizing buhari at every opportunity. Pdp ruled Nigeria for 16 years, nothing good really happened.
He will keep criticizing the dul..lard..inho. He scamed idiot Nigerians with his change slogan, now he wants to bring negative change. Idiotic president

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Bobnotrouble: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Perhaps so, in order to avoid semblance of Ekitigate shame.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Wizlove(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abjpikin:

So what do you wish him?
IBB for real!.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by teawhy2788(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Most of u will be sorry for dis. So-called Fayose when he will suffer for all what he has been saying! Let's wait and see
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by cytellProperty: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Even the ''CHANGE'' they promised Nigerians is inconclusive
PhockPhockMan:
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, has raised the alarm that Nigeria under President Mohammadu Buhari is fast becoming a “shame” while elections under his watch are ending up “inconclusive”.

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-everything-under-buhari-is-inconclusive

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Wizlove(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
FAYOSE is a very stupiid man. Please keep your foolish mouth shut and give this president time to work. Nigeria can never move forward if people like fayose is still alive.
That time ki.ll you there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Ambode Changes Twitter Profile To Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.