Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. (36754 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by NigLasPresident: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, has raised the alarm that Nigeria under President Mohammadu Buhari is fast becoming a “shame” while elections under his watch are ending up “inconclusive”.

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-everything-under-buhari-is-inconclusive

I see this is one of the last breeds of brave men on earth... With more strong and focused men on earth like this... Policies that affects the grassroots would be the order of the day worldwide... Just like Salin. Bush** Putin. Lincoln and the rest of them fearless

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Foolish guy. I am not APC supporter. If you don't see anything good in buhari, kindly get rat poison

It's very shameful of u to admit that ur an Apc supporter. I thought u were a smart chap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Where was this noticemaker (fayose) when Johnathan was still ruling us ? Jonathan was so daft that an ordinary woman was stealing billions of $ under his balls.
passionate88:
He will keep criticizing the dul..lard..inho. He scamed idiot Nigerians with his change slogan, now he wants to bring negative change. Idiotic president
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
kestolove95:
Fayoshit..Even ur madness is inconclusive

Fool, he made a point

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by ybalogs(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Who will shut this man up for God's same?
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Chigorkizz(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Even the fight against corruption is inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't support any political party. Was fayose dumb when Jonathan was messing with Nigeria's money ? Give buhari chance.
thecollector:

It's very shameful of u to admit that ur an Apc supporter. I thought u were a smart chap
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by PhockPhockMan: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Water running out of tap again
All hail Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by NigLasPresident: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
spenpe:
Pls get your facts straight it was borno. I still have my recording sheet for the election. Thanks
Hmmm so that impersonator was trying to hoodwink us by saying bayelsa was the last like we all have short memories. Thanks for speaking out quickly to correct the deceit

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by tinagift5(f): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Flashh:
Fayose is one of the worst and senseless man to have stepped into politics... It's very unfortunate Nigeria is stuck with fools like this in the opposition party.

His brain is just too little and talks like a kid.

Talk like a kid you said? Are you kidding us bcs ur brain sound like fishery own.
#raw*truth*accept#

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by oluwasegun007(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
dnt mind dat old man.....abeg go help am conclude am
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
I don't support any political party. Was fayose dumb when Jonathan was messing with Nigeria's money ? Give buhari chance.

If Jonathan were that bad, how is it the economy was better under him?‎

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by M4gunners: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Abjpikin:
Gov. Fayose is always in search of something that would make him criticize PMB... He always wants to be at the spot light! May God see him thru.
Z Alarm ooooooo.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Newleaf: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
feldido:
But it's the simple truth... Don't hate the messenger.
He is always saying the truth at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

I hope you know that during the last Presidential elections, Bayelsa was the last state to declare results?

They INEC officials stated they had difficulties because of the transport issues with the creeks etc

Tell them how many hours it takes to get to the remote creeks in Bayelsa. Ekiti must be like London now the way Fayose is talking. Lest I forget, is there now 3G in oke-imesi?
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
SirJeffry:
Hate him or love him, Fayose represents a slogan in Nigeria today and that is TRUTH and COURAGE.

I just wish a lot of Fayoses will rise up someday so that the country will witness the real change not APC's "NGECHA"undecided
I don't know what courage means to you but it means more that just negative criticism. How many times did Fayose talk about the wrongs of the past administration? It's just politics bro, wake up.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
How was the economy better under Jonathan than now ?
thecollector:

If Jonathan were that bad, how is it the economy was better under him?‎
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by rasco2000me: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
FAYOSE LOOK BACK, BUHARI DO NOT FORGET ALL UR TALK,HE IS LOOKIN FOR ANY SLTEST OPOPTUNIT U WIL BIT UR FINGER
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Ezepam: 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Hope you won't start crying when your tenure also becomes "inconclusive" Agba agbero, He needs to shut and concentrate on his job as a governor and spare us the noise
He need to shup up and concentrate on his job as a governor<
Tell that to Oshobaba.Fayose is always on point.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Edunwa302(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hahaha
By Dec 31st FG will declare 2015 inconclusive ...................
Reasons
1. Power supply not stable yet
2. Corruption war yet to be open
3. Fuel scarcity still very much around
4. Card reader not yet efficient
5. BH boys still captures some town
6. Chibok girls still missing in action
7. Our refineries yet operational
8. the change we voted for not yet seen............na only our balance we don't c so far
9. Our 5k alawi still far from sight
Etc.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
How was the economy better under Jonathan than now ?

All the economic indices are down. The stock market is crashing. Reputable investment journals predict we are heading towards a recession. Foreign investors are on the run. Salaries are being paid very very late. Unemployment is massive. Inflation is on the rise. Business men who deal with foreign exchange are being punished. Boko haram is getting stronger and more bold. Soldiers are vanishing. The president is travelling. The chibok girls have been forgotten. The fight against corruption is partisan. Need I say more?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by GenOrumov: 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
In as much as all Fayose's criticism of Buhari always lack intelligence and is just filled with rubbish so as to sustain the opposition, I still enjoy reading the trash he always has to say.

Let's look at the the two elections of Kogi and Bayelsa states conducted by INEC under Pres. Buhari

Case 1: Kogi State

Why did inec declare the election inconclusive?

The electoral act says and I summarise that, for a candidate to be declared the winner of an election, he must have the majority of votes cast. Now in the case of Kogi, some votes were cancelled and it was discovered that the number of total cancelled votes that fell under the affected polling units was more than the margin with which the person with the highest votes led.

So what do you expect inec to do? Announce the winner like that and you will still accuse them of doing a poor job or favouring a party over another.

Case 2: Bayelsa State

Despite it being one of the smallest states in the country ( I also confirmed that fact just a few weeks ago on my first visit to the state for a business opportunity). With just 8 Local Governments, a population 1,998,349 (according to wikipedia) and total registered voters of 663,748 out of that number. And also 1806 polling units. With these statistics, it is expected that conducting an election there should be an easy task for inec.

Unfortunately, the state has got a difficult terrain because of its riverine and estuarine setting and particularly because the the election is seen to be a battle to be won at all cost by the two major parties in the contest. For the latter, there were several cases of violence and ballot snatching in many polling units in some LG's particulary that of Southern Ijaw LG.

We should then ask what is special about Southern Ijaw LG that it recorded a lot of violence and ballot snatching than other LG's.

Southern Ijaw LG is the LG with the highest number of registered voters. It was reported that it alone has a whooping 25% of the whole registered voters in the state. Hence the do or die attitude by supporters of both parties.

Due to the incidence of violence and ballot snatching, people could not come out to exercise their right. Therefore in this case also, what do you expect inec to do? Cancel the election in that LG then go ahead to announce the winner as the candidate with the highest number of votes while leaving out a huge number of disenfranchised voters? If this had happened we will all also blame inec for doing a shoddy job.

Final verdict: Going ahead to announce a winner with the circumstance of both elections will amount to them going against its own laws therefore INEC was right to declare both election inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by nobeku: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
BurukutuMallam:

Behold Mr Inconclusive Dullard
The Ajala of Federal Rep
Junketer in Chief
Omo the Dullard name just dey increase daily

Hoihoihoihoi grin

tongue
MAY GOD STRIKE DOWN YOUR FATHER WITH HAY FEVER.. YOU WILL WAIL AND ALWAYS STUMBLE.. YOU ARE A CURSE TO YOUR GENERATION.. YOUR STEWPEEDITY AND FOOLISHNESS IS GOD GIVEN AND AWESOME...YOUR PORTION IS A GHASTLY FALL FROM A BANANA PEEL..
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by quixotic: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
it took 3days for bayelsa presidential results to come in during jega and Jonathan. or is fayose confirming that the presidential election was rigged in bayelsa? it is the terrain. but obviously the governor is shallow. the elections of Southern ijaw will be held. whoever wins will be announced whoever wants to take laws into their hands will be met with the full weight of the law. they can become martyrs of democracy on behalf of politicians it's their choice.
Re: Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. by ODUBEZE: 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
zico530:
The fearless man. The nemesis of APC and dullarduno.
lolz. no b small thing oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / Corruption: South Africa Beats Nigeria As “Most Corrupt” African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.