Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State (14056 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Militants Kidnap Three Landlords In Lagos / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2015
vanguard stop posting rubbish when u dont know what really happened. we at kwale knows that the kidnapping was staged and it does not concern the fulani herdsmen.. an engineer, his girlfriend, a security man and a contractor were kidnaped. the contractor claims that he ran away from the kidnapper( na him run pass shey). something seems to be wrong... the kidnappers asked for 10 million naira.(from the owner of the property and not the family of the kidnapped)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by datigbogirl: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2015
shepherd77:
When you show an initial sign of weakness, the fulani take advantage. You best bet is to match their first assault with a greater assault and you'll see they'd be subdued.

This was the case in oyo state around 2000/2001 when they were killed in droves so much that BUHARI came to oyo to plead for them.

that's very true, , they're shameless opportunists.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Mrtesso: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2015
I don't think they are mere Fulani herdsmen. Their modus operandi is synonymous with boko haram's initial ploy at raising funds, instilling terror in residents of the communities they infiltrate. Same reports we got from the north at the inception were that Fulani herdsmen attacked villages, raped and killed women, maimed and killed children and razed homes. Next we heard was that they started laying siege along highways and robbing passengers and motorists. Next was that they started robbing banks. They further graduated to kidnappings for ransom....and they "metamorphosed" into the terrorist cell. Those mediocres have begun infiltrating the rest parts of the country ostensibly to divert the focus of the security agencies from the north east and make it more conducive for members of their cell to hide and perpetrate more evil. It's been coming. I heard they also attack commuters on the Ubima axis of port Harcourt owerri road on days with fewer people plying that route with a more brutal pattern of severely wounding those who are found with little money . I also understand they do the same along the akure - Benin route. They are also responsible for some daytime robberies between Abuja and Lokoja. They are gaining prominence and dominance In my opinion. Thus State and local/ traditional security agencies shud be alert. Its time they are treated as what they really are - terrorists!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by austinbrown: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Northerners will not condem this one if we protest now the governors will hold a meeting

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by rigarmortis: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2015
lordoseji:
vanguard stop posting rubbish when u dont know what really happened. we at kwale knows that the kidnapping was staged and it does not concern the fulani herdsmen.. an engineer, his girlfriend, a security man and a contractor were kidnaped. the contractor claims that he ran away from the kidnapper( na him run pass shey). something seems to be wrong... the kidnappers asked for 10 million naira.(from the owner of the property and not the family of the kidnapped)

what about the part where people were chased away from their village and harvest crops devoured, was that the kidnappers too?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by wiseoneking: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
Patrick and his Girlfriend were taking a romantic
walk down the beach one cold night.
Patrick grabbed the girl's hands, drew her closer to
himself, kissed her and said; Baby, you know I love you so much. There's no one here, Its just
the two of us so Let's do WEWEECHU.
The girl looked around and said; My love, I don't want to do WEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands and cuddle. Patrick agreed.
After a while, Patrick asked her again; Oh baby, my love, please Let's do WEWEECHU! The girl replied; Baby, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms. Patrick calmed down.
After a long while, Patrick couldn't hold it any longer.
He said; My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do
WEWEECHU na! We haven't done it since last year
oh! Let's do it now na.
The girl reluctantly agreed and Patrick immediately grabbed her closer to himself, hugged her tightly, brought out the guitar strapped to his back and they both start singing:
"WEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Lol, See your dirty mind, What were you thinking WEWEECHU was?
MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance to you all. cheesy
You are more dirtier with your romantic lines of unmarried people in a lonely place touching and holding themselves intimately. Holding hand and cuddling, does that suggest non moral act. Weweechu can be merry christmass but from your story, this means sex immorarity. Tell the story without indecency and romance.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
rigarmortis:

what about the part where people were chased away from their village and harvest crops devoured, was that the kidnappers too?
oga am not a fulani man, check my name.. am only trying to make a point.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by wtfCode: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2015
...and some idiiiots are shouting ONE Nigeria. They want unity but na dem kill pass.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by lonelydora: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2015
shepherd77:
When you show an initial sign of weakness, the fulani take advantage. You best bet is to match their first assault with a greater assault and you'll see they'd be subdued.

This was the case in oyo state around 2000/2001 when they were killed in droves so much that BUHARI came to oyo to plead for them.

#Fact

They tried it in my village in Abia State and saw what we were up to. Since then, they have remained loyal.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2015
this same Fulani herds men attacked our bus , and robbed us at ekiti on our way to lagos, only God save us that we were not killed but few were injured , I can't imagine a country without security. police came after they finish their deed , taking all valuable goods ...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Mosh1: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Our useless President buhari is a Fulani man.

So they think, we Niger deltans are Afraid of em, we ain't cowards like yoruba people

Hope they haven't forget our great forces MEND cos we gonna burn down this country if northerners try us
Yoruba,Coward?....hmmm. People like u will just believe anything they heard from folks like you.And the Yorubas that you termed Coward are the only tribe in Nigeria that Hausa/Fulani will think twice before they mess with.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by rigarmortis: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2015
lordoseji:
oga am not a fulani man, check my name.. am only trying to make a point.

I know you are not, but since you seem to understand what happened on ground, how about explaining the ravaging and looting of the villages mentioned

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by proxillin(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2015
applord:

Y E R I B A man I thought you lots said Igbo land only consisted of the 5 eastern states

So in your hearts of hearts, you know some part of delta is Igbo land.

You are suffering from IGBOPHOBIA ... It kills faster than Ebola

[size=15pt]What is Biafra?

Oxford Dictionary:

Pronunciation: Bee'Bleep'fra

A word ignorantly used by a certain deluded and mentally imbalanced Tribe in Southern Region of Nigeria.

American English Society Dictionary:
Pronunciation: Bee'hell'fra

An Imaginary non-existence geographical location always referenced by a tribe in Nigeria when they are intoxicated by a strong Opium.

Chinese:
Pronunciation: Che'chel'frog

A tribe who shout "You kill my father!", "I will kill you back"

Russian Henski Word Translation:
Pronunciation: Oshi'fra

An unrealistic dream

European Union Words council

A coffin for a tribe in the southern Part of Nigeria

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by wiseoneking: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
proxillin:
Oya Yeeeeebos chest beaters...come and do da thing. If its Yoruba land now, you will start doing the chimpanzee gesture.
Now Delta land to you is now Igbo and Biafra land. TRUE CONFESSION. Tomorrow, thesame you will be crying out aloud that igbos are forcing Deltas and all other tribes to join them in Biafra. LOL

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2015
rigarmortis:

I know you are not, but since you seem to understand what happened on ground, how about explaining the ravaging and looting of the villages mentioned
the topic says fulani herdsmen kidnaped 3 in delta and not looting and ravage.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by 3Ceagle(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2015
irondome:

These fulanis self, their own too much. They just can't co-exist peacefully with other tribe without over stepping their marks

Can southerners try this rubbish of attacking communities in the north? Those who so much love Nigeria but fail to acknowledge the abnormalities should please provide the answers. If the locals defend themselves by retaliating, some persons here will be talking of war. until we begin to view issue without bias, one united Nigeria will continue to be an illusion. How sure are we that the kidnappers are not the indigenous people there but with recent one involving Olu Falae, one can believe anything. let be open on this until the kidnappers are caught.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by fm7070: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2015
what are Niger Delta guys looking?
Don't they know it is an insult on them and their territory?
If this story is true, then, something is fishy somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by mahyowah(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
Tse tse flies
you're evil.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by xarookqh(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2015
SMH...end time fulanis, end time things
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by mahyowah(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2015
applord:

Y E R I B A man I thought you lots said Igbo land only consisted of the 5 eastern states

So in your hearts of hearts, you know some part of delta is Igbo land.

You are suffering from IGBOPHOBIA ... It kills faster than Ebola.
both of you are mentally disabled, should we be blaming one another or look for solution. how has enmity help silce a problem?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Mrtesso:
I don't think they are mere Fulani herdsmen. Their modus operandi is synonymous with boko haram's initial ploy at raising funds, instilling terror in residents of the communities they infiltrate. Same reports we got from the north at the inception were that Fulani herdsmen attacked villages, raped and killed women, maimed and killed children and razed homes. Next we heard was that they started laying siege along highways and robbing passengers and motorists. Next was that they started robbing banks. They further graduated to kidnappings for ransom....and they "metamorphosed" into the terrorist cell. Those mediocres have begun infiltrating the rest parts of the country ostensibly to divert the focus of the security agencies from the north east and make it more conducive for members of their cell to hide and perpetrate more evil. It's been coming. I heard they also attack commuters on the Ubima axis of port Harcourt owerri road on days with fewer people plying that route with a more brutal pattern of severely wounding those who are found with little money . I also understand they do the same along the akure - Benin route. They are also responsible for some daytime robberies between Abuja and Lokoja. They are gaining prominence and dominance In my opinion. Thus State and local/ traditional security agencies shud be alert. Its time they are treated as what they really are - terrorists!
May God bless u 4 this, am also a victim, we were robbed at ekiti state, How I survived, only God can explain, bcus our bus ran into a bush, then all passengers in d bus came down and stated running without destination inside d bush, they caught some of us, and collected cash and phones, they materials & fund collected will sum up 2 almost a million naira on the highway, leaving people injured , which were later carried 2 the hospital by the police after they had gone, I thought that day was my last on earth, it was a very terrible experience, and I also thank God no young lady was with us, bcus they will surely rape them, the elderly women with us that was caught in the bush said, they told her to take off all her cloth in search for money, I just hope they government can do something about it, or legalise guns 2 citizens for self defence...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2015
bumi10:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/fulani-herdsmen-kidnap-3-building-contractors-in-delta/

Every Hausa or Fulani herdsman is a potential terrorist or a potential rapist. This terroristic behaviour has Islamic root

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by drss(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2015
shepherd77:

actually buari didn't come to plead for his people. He came to complained why oyo people are killing his people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by 3Ceagle(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2015
Mrtesso:

If this people are non contained in the North east, how will the government do this nationwide.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Willybos(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2015
Igbo people are just bringing excuse to form that there stupid biafra issue.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by chuose: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Willybos:
Igbo people are just bringing excuse to form that there stupid biafra issue.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by proxillin(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:

Plenty things like what ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Mrtesso: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2015
WarRLaY:
May God bless u 4 this, am also a victim, we were robbed at ekiti state, How I survived, only God can explain, bcus our bus ran into a bush, then all passengers in d bus came down and stated running without destination inside d bush, they caught some of us, and collected cash and phones, they materials & fund collected will sum up 2 almost a million naira on the highway, leaving people injured , which were later carried 2 the hospital by the police after they had gone, I thought that day was my last on earth, it was a very terrible experience, and I also thank God no young lady was with us, bcus they will surely rape them, the elderly women with us that was caught in the bush said, they told her to take off all her cloth in search for money, I just hope they government can do something about it, or legalise guns 2 citizens for self defence...

U have my sympathies... Letz hope theres a solution on the offing. I don't see any tho.

Making firearms legal? It's only gonna compound the situation. Its no solution at all! Even countries with better organization find it a challenge managing the crime rate, then e come be Nigeria wey still dey find her footing after 55years? Abeg ooo. No talk ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2015
proxillin:

[size=15pt]What is Biafra?

Oxford Dictionary:

Pronunciation: Bee'Bleep'fra

A word ignorantly used by a certain deluded and mentally imbalanced Tribe in Southern Region of Nigeria.

American English Society Dictionary:
Pronunciation: Bee'hell'fra

An Imaginary non-existence geographical location always referenced by a tribe in Nigeria when they are intoxicated by a strong Opium.

Chinese:
Pronunciation: Che'chel'frog

A tribe who shout "You kill my father!", "I will kill you back"

Russian Henski Word Translation:

An unrealistic dream

European Union Words council

A coffin for a tribe in the southern Part of Nigeria

[/size]

I have been observing you through your comments and I can strongly ascertain that you have schizoaffective disorder. It is not something to be too ashamed of. You just need combination dose of lithium and quetiapine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Harkoreday(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
Patrick and his Girlfriend were taking a romantic
walk down the beach one cold night.
Patrick grabbed the girl's hands, drew her closer to
himself, kissed her and said; Baby, you know I love you so much. There's no one here, Its just
the two of us so Let's do WEWEECHU.
The girl looked around and said; My love, I don't want to do WEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands and cuddle. Patrick agreed.
After a while, Patrick asked her again; Oh baby, my love, please Let's do WEWEECHU! The girl replied; Baby, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms. Patrick calmed down.
After a long while, Patrick couldn't hold it any longer.
He said; My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do
WEWEECHU na! We haven't done it since last year
oh! Let's do it now na.
The girl reluctantly agreed and Patrick immediately grabbed her closer to himself, hugged her tightly, brought out the guitar strapped to his back and they both start singing:
"WEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Lol, See your dirty mind, What were you thinking WEWEECHU was?
MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance to you all. cheesy

Oga!!! You get fault ooo...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Mrtesso: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2015
3Ceagle:

If this people are non contained in the North east, how will the government do this nationwide.

U can imagine how precarious the situation is. Thats why the govt shud start sooner b4 it escalates!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: 21 AK-47 Rifles Stolen From Armoury — Witness (photos) / Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa / How God Saved Me From Being Swindled Of A Little Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.