Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State (14057 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Militants Kidnap Three Landlords In Lagos / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by applord: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2015
proxillin:
Oya Yeeeeebos chest beaters...come and do da thing. If its Yoruba land now, you will start doing the chimpanzee gesture.

Y E R I B A man I thought you lots said Igbo land only consisted of the 5 eastern states

So in your hearts of hearts, you know some part of delta is Igbo land.

You are suffering from IGBOPHOBIA ... It kills faster than Ebola

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by comp88: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2015
END TIME FULANI HERDSMEN

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Boss13: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Why is Nigeria not solving its problems?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by danidee10(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Fulani herdsmen in delta state... shocked Mehn does guys dey trek o....the locals should respond fire for fire chase all of them out of the village Cuz if u dont they'll only grow stronger
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by EroticJane(f): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Fulani at it again na waoo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by chuose: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2015
B00HARI & THE NORTH ARE FUNNY!

SOUTH-EAST PEOPLE THAT ARE PROTESTING THEY WANT TO LEAVE THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA,
THE ARMY & POLICE COMPLAIN AND SHOOT SOUTH-EAST PEOPLE.

SOUTH-EAST SAY THEY WANT BIAFRA AND THE TRADITIONAL RULERS FROM THE NORTH COME TO IMO FOR MEETING

KANU IS SPEAKING AND THEY IMPRISON HIM.

F00LANI'S ARE KILLING PEOPLE ALL OVER NIGERIA AND NOBODY TALKS ??

DELTA STATE PEOPLE LETS ALL LOOK TO BIAFRA, THEY DONT KILL US.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Obaofnaija(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2015
For tutorials and gist Logon to Naijabazeline.com
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by irondome: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2015
bumi10:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/fulani-herdsmen-kidnap-3-building-contractors-in-delta/

These fulanis self, their own too much. They just can't co-exist peacefully with other tribe without over stepping their marks
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2015
I Have A Dream!! That one day the Fulanis and the entire North would seek to become a sovereign state (Not this Biafra rubbish happening now)...what a joyful day that will be...I'm sure Nigerians would gladly contribute money to send them out
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by ThePrecog: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2015
MRshazzy:
Hmm from North come invade delta, these people are something else

FINALLY, FIRST TO COMMENT.....
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT, NEVER GIVE UP, IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN.....

MAKE I GO DANCE

I love the simplicity of your ambitions.. Lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by ThePrecog: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2015
MRshazzy:
Hmm from North come invade delta, these people are something else

FINALLY, FIRST TO COMMENT.....
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT, NEVER GIVE UP, IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN.....

MAKE I GO DANCE

I love the simplicity of your ambitions... Lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by francizy(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2015
That's how they kidnapped my uncle, his wife and his son, in Edo state, on their way to a burial. These people no dey smile at all!

And to think of the fact that the were boasting to my uncle that they work hand in hand with NPF makes the whole thing more sickening.. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Laid2001: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Now, kidnapers will be dressing as Fulani to confuse security operatives.

Kidnapping is rampant in Delta and Rivers state before but this dimension of Fulani herdsmen is new to that trade and the security operatives needs to nip this in the bud.

Herdsmen are nomadic and without vehicles, were the people kidnapped by walking men and carried away on foot!. Or is this just a case of hostage taking to demand from access to the fields from the villagers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by chuose: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2015
proxillin:
Oya Yeeeeebos chest beaters...come and do da thing. If its Yoruba land now, you will start doing the chimpanzee gesture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Our useless President buhari is a Fulani man.

So they think, we Niger deltans are Afraid of em, we ain't cowards like yoruba people

Hope they haven't forget our great forces MEND cos we gonna burn down this country if northerners try us

Calm down. They have beaten more they can shew ..

and The foolish Buhari won't say anything.. But if this same crime is committed by SE/SS , Nigeria Army go come they show there strength.

We av a date with the Truth.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2015
proxillin:

You re the biggest fool on plannet earth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by chuose: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2015
DonUjay:
I Have A Dream!! That one day the Fulanis and the entire North would seek to become a sovereign state (Not this Biafra rubbish happening now)...what a joyful day that will be...I'm sure Nigerians would gladly contribute money to send them out

So why is Biafra Rubbish?
How is it different from the North asking to leave.

Okay, I got it.

You dont need the North, so they can leave

You dont want the South-East to leave because you need them.

You cannot survive without the south-east, so you dont want them to leave.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by shoboy9: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2015
That's not the way hausa people behave. It can only be BHmites
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by tunex23: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Our useless President buhari is a Fulani man.

So they think, we Niger deltans are Afraid of em, we ain't cowards like yoruba people

Hope they haven't forget our great forces MEND cos we gonna burn down this country if northerners try us
stop making empty noise, let MEND go and defend their people, a whole community taking over by Fulani and your so called MEND ain't doing a shit about it, only to be carrying out bunkering. Coward MEND

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by francizy(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2015
applord:

Y E R I B A man I thought you lots said Igbo land only consisted of the 5 eastern states

Left for me, foolish bigots shouldn't be replied at all. You shouldn't have wasted your time..

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Fulanis know one thing for sure. The rest Nigerians are cowards. The concepts of Liberty and freedom is lost on them. They even willingly appointed a retarded dictator to come back and rule over them.

No. Buhari will make no statements on herdsmen carrying assault weapons and killing at will. They are Muslims. And that fellow Nigerians is the first loyalty of your president. The second is his Fulani/Hausa clan, The third loyalty is the north and then foreigners and finally you other Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by udeh3(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2015
I don't really know the provision of the Nigerian constitution that gives this fulani herdmen right to carry weapons all around. Presently, they have upgraded to carrying of guns

Because if this weapons they parade, they are not always afraid even in your own community... They are ever ready to use those weapons... This calls for an urgent redress

Godbless Nigeria!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by ralphblac(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2015
But wait the gun that the fulaaaani man carry no be hunter gun,this one na confirm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by proxillin(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:

You re the biggest fool on plannet earth

Planet waste.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2015
serioulsy, that is the best way to handle those fulani people.

shepherd77:
When you show an initial sign of weakness, the fulani take advantage. You best bet is to match their first assault with a greater assault and you'll see they'd be subdued.

This was the case in oyo state around 2000/2001 when they were killed in droves so much that BUHARI came to oyo to plead for them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by proxillin(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2015
applord:

Sir werey....So you are rejecting Delta again.

Now when you are shouting biafra like cave trolls, you will be mentioning Delta haaaa

Your Biafrash is a failure on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by roxell120(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2015
NA DIA PAPA DEY ON TOP NAH
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by amtaken(f): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2015
How dare you say our Security Agents are busy doing nothing when they are very busy doing press up?

Even papa Lair Mohammed is into press up.

nnachukz:
even these fulani herdsmen have up their crime. our security agents are busy doing nothing. or they have perfectly read buhari's body language and understood it well hence their unconcerned attitude towards the crime committed by these people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Amack(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Believe me this is for the retaliation of IPOB burning of mosque and destroying of some property of the north in onitsha. Fulani no dey hear sorry and they bent only on hunting the opposition. That is the Man buhari is.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by wiseoneking: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Our useless President buhari is [quote author=ihatebuhari post=40795763]Our useless President buhari is a Fulani man.

Who told you you are not coward like yoruba? Abuja, kaduna, kano are been build by the oil in your backyard, what are you guys doing. Lagos state existed as the capital of Nigeria for over a century with oil from your papa's backyard. Honestly,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: 21 AK-47 Rifles Stolen From Armoury — Witness (photos) / Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa / How God Saved Me From Being Swindled Of A Little Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.