Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (57071 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by HaneefahRN(f): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Donald Trump= racist + religious bigot. He'll become the US president in his dreams.
I'm not bothered by the hatred many non-muslims show to Muslims though, it's not new. More grease to ur elbows

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Back to Sender wink

you can join your terrorist brothers in sambisa or Syria or your prophet in hell.

you lack class that you reply every comment, even when its not directed at you. jobless swine. use a lagoon.
daretodiffer:

Whateverundecided

May it be upon your family too

3 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
no visa to USA for you angry[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin grin

There is nothing nigerians should be happy about if trump becomes president.He'l chase blacks,latinos and muslim out of america,but i dont expect t to understand,no wonder he called blacks 'good for nothing'.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

cry cry cry

I am crying to the bolded. Do you see why you should have been flushed?

Not too late, brocheesy

Lmao
Time ll tell
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by nathdim: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
adesegun121:
grin grin grin grin grin

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Proudly muslim...
don't worry the day Isil detonates a bomb in the Vatican una go know how far
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mee234:
For the sake of mankind America needs to remain America. Dear Trump, may u win next year

But he is not going tosad
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]AMERICAN MUSLIMS SUPPORTING HAMAS AND THREATENING FELLOW AMERICAN[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo1NYVo0knQ

1 Like

alaskido:
You have my vote Donald. Good move in the right direction.

Like you can votegrin

Deluded being!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by taofeektaiwo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whether u like Islam and Muslim or not it doesn't change anything we are still gonna be Muslim practising Muslims
whatisthetruth:
nice one

islam is incompatible with western civilization.

They want Sharia and the U.S wants democracy.

They want polygamy with multiple wives and numerous kids, U.S wants family planning.

They believe in stoning for adultery, U.S believes in simple divorce.

They believe in the death penalty for the apostate (those that leave islam), U.S has no penalty for leaving any religion.

Enough with political correctness and know thy enemy angry
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by macfish101(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

You should have been aborted

It is not too late

You can still kill yourself

Hate us all you like but guess what!kiss

We aren't going anywhere
Ahh!!! Look at diz nama'.....u don't need to be aborted......am sure you are somewhere preparing how to go and explode urself, hoping to get 7 virgins in heaven.....Lolz.....u r just as dumb as ur PAPA

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]MUSLIMS BURN AMERICAN FLAG ON 9/11 ANNIVERSARY[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAX313ddsnI
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
As long as Muslims stay out of my home there is nothing special about it.

Islam is a plague

A plaque that is not going anywhere cry till the return of Christ grin
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Beetobee(f): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wow! Reading comments on Nairaland forums gives me a proper understanding as to why Nigerians are looked down on by even poor African countries. We hate ourselves, know the truth, but suppress it because our hearts have been intensely blackened by hatred. After all, only the unenlightened person is oblivious of the fact that ALL terrorist groups : al qaeda, el shabab, boko haram, and lately isis, are all creations of self-centered and ungodly politicians, governments and power-drunk countries for their own selfish interests. Even the most stupid and daft creature knows that killing your own to 'get back at someone or eradicate a group or race' just doesn't add up. Destroying Muslim territories to commit genocide on other faiths? Come on, use common sense here. Oops, forgot that 'common sense' is not common. It's either you're blessed with it or not. May God rid all haters of this self-destructive hatred, after all, we don't worship each other; we worship an Almighty Being.. One more thing: many people on this forum need to go for adult education classes in English!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
RaptorX:
I am beginning to believe that Mr Trump is making all this outrageous statements not to be elected but to pave the way for Hillary Clinton to become the president. The relationship between Trump and the Clintons go way deep, and i pity Africans supporting this kind of racist policy, the white supremacist hate black African people more than they hate muslims, take it from someone who have lived among them and studied them. So be careful what you wish for, in supporting this kind of dangerous rhetoric.
Most NL folks do not bother to research, so they don't know that Trump is a certified racist. Recently he attacked a white university head for resigning after it was found that black students had been subjected to systematic racism and discrimination by the university authorities and majority white students.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
e pain am

Me?

You still don't know me, do you?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by dubemivan(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
This man is WRONG.... because it is clear ISLAM preaches peace... as we can bear witness to what has happening in Northern Nigeria and Arab world where BOMB has become our BEST FRIEND!

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
pweetychyka:

Anoda very intelligent nairalander i respect!

You are dumb!!!
[size=20pt]Kanye West will win! Kanye for president[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]MUSLIMS GO CRAZY OVER ANTI-ISLAMIC MOVIE[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatisthetruth:

Of course, you can't respond with facts, just abuses.

can you tell me why we have sharia law in the majority muslim north?

They will never answer this question, they look at us like we are crazy, talking about seeing ghosts or something, when this sharia law is very real and is already being practiced in Nigeria at the moment.

Am I crazy? Are we crazy?

Sharia law, where limbs are cut off. Just watched a video of a Nigeria muslim with his hand cutoff for theft.

These muslims can not deny the facts, they just keep dancing around questions and spewing absolute nonsense.

What is this one saying?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

Typo, dumbass

I have got do many of you to reply to

I hate you too. Hoe could anyone believe that Islam actually specifies that?

You should kill yourself, really
am not a muslim, so i don't believe in islam, thats why in everyweek bomb blast especially in the northern part of nigeria
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
ratchy:
Please receive BRAIN if u don't any.........I beg U

He has no brain coz he said the truth... the religion of doom
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ATERI(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
I`m enjoying the fireworks going on here between the devotees of two foreign religions the people that enslaved us introduced to us. The one and only indigenous religion of the sub-Saharan Africa is the African Traditional Religion; always is, always would be.
yehmi01:

this is the same thing I ask my self.

I have never heard a statement from mecca or Saudi or Dubai or any other world power Islam nation or elder coming out to bodly condem this terrorist.

I remember how they would come on live TV to cut off peoples heads and burn people alive and the memories of 9/11 is so fresh and the havoc they have done in Nigeria and other nations.

and still no word from mecca.
not one.

Because we are the victims....
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by thatsincerechic(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
dubemivan:
This man is WRONG.... because it is clear ISLAM preaches peace... as we can bear witness to what has happening in Northern Nigeria and Arab world where BOMB has become our BEST FRIEND!
peace how

How

How Where is it
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by sammhi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Trump is right 100%..what are the mmuslims looking for in the land of the so called infidels?

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mathow55(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are foo.l

You means the so-called western education that you have today

You have to thank Muslims for thatcheesy

watin this one they talk now?

thank Muslim for western education?
why b say for north wey be predominantly Muslim, dem nor dey go school, and they are still the poorest in Nigeria!!!!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]IMAM SUPPORTS OSAMA BIN LADEN: "EVERY MUSLIM SHOULD BE A TERRORIST"[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxk5AAA5FbI
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by beginers: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
LastProphet:

so blacks are superhuman? you must live under a rock. oloshi. you think you are equal to white people? is it because people shy away from saying it on tv? you uppity morooon
this is the most interesting responce I ever have on nairaland.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by dubemivan(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
If this man want to see longlasting PEACE in America he must revert his statement!!!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
FunnyDude:
Islam for life..I rather being a Muslim than Christianity.
Allah will not make the Idiot Trump emerge as a president he is fucking bastard ain't even mature to lead a local government let alone US.

Lailah illah llahu Muhammad rosullulaha.
There is no God except Allah and Muhammad is his messenger and final legacy.

I love Islam no matter what.
what has Christianity got to do with what's on ground? Who is begging you to be a Christian? Who cares if you are not? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
dubemivan:

ISLAM preaches peace with bombs and AK-47s yes?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.