Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (105542 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MzLaurel(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some men can be so heartless.
Gosh! I couldn't look at that pics twice embarassed

3 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by ChappyChase: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Guy,if I knew any ..i would have helped him.
This is a millionaire but he doesn't even know..
O my broda my broda! This is Embarrassing! A whole "we" no know any prophet with a Phd I flogging deliverance!? So what are we waiting let's look for a babalawo then!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by byvan03: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
'Animal husbandry', nah una sabi where rain start beat una undecided.

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
petkruz:
No no no, not sad at all. When u were selling asoebi for 15k and trying to spite all your friends u didn't think u were marrying a monster? U didn't see these signs in courtship? Ok let's say the man hid all these characteristics, why did u allow it get to this? Why filing for divorce now? Or u call that love? You must be a joker madam. You lucky u still have fingers to type, better be wise!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
mytime24:
Hmm, hpe she's nt cheatin her hubby shA undecided

Shoro ni ye

4 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by iceberylin(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
ChappyChase:

O my broda my broda! This is Embarrassing! A whole "we" no know any prophet with a Phd I flogging deliverance!? So what are we waiting let's look for a babalawo then!
My broda..no be we fault..
We think say fools don go extinct sad
Mk we arrange babalawo..
Any hustle na hustle...
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by ChappyChase: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:
My broda..no be we fault.. We think say fools don go extinct sad Mk we arrange babalawo.. Any hustle na hustle...
My broda you no go kill me ooo!! Abeg my belle don deypain me cause of laugh!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Tonnierichy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
When we tell them to choose wisely, they will not listen....

Its always bou money and d good looks....

Sorry to her though!!

She should look better soon undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by gurunlocker: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
damn!..... how cruel?
I'm sure he beat his wife cos of another womanliness outside

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Aminat508(f): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is why I hate guys undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by iceberylin(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
ChappyChase:

My broda you no go kill me ooo!! Abeg my belle don deypain me cause of laugh!
Lol..no die yet...
We still get person to cure..

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
SOME OF THIS WOMEN ARE DISRESPECTFUL. PLEASE DON'T HASTY TO PASS JUDGEMENT. WAIT FOR THE HUSBAND TO TELL HIS OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY

3 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by mowah: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
She's just seeking his attention jare undecided, I think she still loves him. But that man must be a monster o
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by stonecoldcafe: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jesus Christ! I hope she is not blind.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Aminat508(f): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Olorun ma je ka f'esu l'okurin... embarassed
Amin o my sister. Agba adura niyen. Because dem no dey write am for fore head ooooo embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Holuwakemmy16(f): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lord plz I don't want husband that will turn me to punching bag,No to End time men

4 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Pangea: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Was that woman pregnant in that battered picture?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Akanniade(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
mytime24:
Hmm, hpe she's nt cheatin her poo shA undecided

#justaskiN
What if she did. There's no justification for treating a woman that way.

7 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by jrerico1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
This man should be arrested, tortured and castrated. No matter what this lady did wrong he dont have a right to beat her to pulp. What is her people doing about this undecided gosh. Am so annoyed with this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by stonecoldcafe: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrSmith007:
She is my frnd on facebook.. pretty woman.

That man is indeed possessed

Please, please tell me she is not blind. That eye pic has sliced me to bits. Is her eye okay? Please reply.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Mariecakes(f): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why beat this lovely lady like this
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by miqos02(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
nice
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by TeamSimple(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
One thing I respect the northerners for.. they never let tinz get this bad with their wife/wives.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by LastSurvivor: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
My dad taught me never to lay my hand on a woman not to talk of my precious wife...

But ladies should learn how to control their tongues cos that the easiest route to wife battery
No man will touch if you keep ur mouth shut

3 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by martineverest(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
He forgotten she s somebody's daughter and sister. Ladies, be wise to choose wisely. All that glitters aren't gold
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by jaybee(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
Seen. The message alone has given her character out already.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by NiRfreak(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
This is why I hate guys undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I pity u if u still have a hidden intention to marry someday...cos your hatred will breed and bring out the evil towards men in you,that will ultimately catch up with you in your matrimonial home.. start working on yourself now

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by tohchee96(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
and the woman is Damn fine ...
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by DOCTORDONE: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good for the man!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
d woman nor get brothers......if na my sister, I must blind d man one eye......
but women self, una own too much self.....weitin u do b4 d man provoke like dat..u go outside go collect. ..
No matter wot sha, d man Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.