Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (105657 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by NUkachukwu: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
In as much as I condemn this BARBARIC act, I am still of the opinion that our "contemporary" ladies should learn to be respectful and disengage from any act/action that could result to such..

I tell you, it doesn't really cost much to avoid pushing a man to this length, after all, she should have known his flaw(s) haven stayed with him for a while but NO, you want to challenge his authority and run your mouth @ will not putting into consideration that men have got naturally ego.

In essence, it takes a well disciplined man with the fear of God to overlook certain attitude from women of these days especially the ones with great attitude problem.

To the men out there, this is a NO... We can do better by ignoring them(women) when they get really annoying and avoid such shameful act.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
redcliff:
Everybody is here abusing the man but nobosy took a minute to ask what happened in the first place. Bunch of hypocrites. Even the ones that beat their sister when they were growing up would still come here to unleash curses on the man

Do you bother to know why boko haram kill people?

If no, then why bother to know what she did that warranted this beating?

You don't ask criminals for their own side of the story until they are in handcuffs or behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by laprince(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
obinnashady:
See wickedness,beating up a beautiful wife God gave u..oga,u don't deserve peace at all.

leave matter for Mathias. I am personally against violence on any side.

They both know who they really are. Not one saint of a lady; with all the curse she heaped on him, on social media, you see any decency in her?

Which lady is not beautiful
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
stankezzy:
you got words out of my mouth , for a man to raise his hands on a woman , that woman is heartless , it is just like husband and wife issue that happened sometime ago , they had little quarrel and the wife shouted to the husband before some people that all her husbands energy is in climbing woman , the husband after wards told her, because u said this , I no go climb again chop it , and it is like they newly married may be no issue yet , for up to six month nothing from the husband , not even romance , the wife went and reported him to his family and they called family meeting.
Wemen are hearthless , if u hear d man side u go join in beating this woman .
Don't mind them.
MOST MEN crying loud here are worse.
I reiterate that a LADY can deny her poor parents, just because of LIES.
I am not acknowledging the man either.
But my JOB involves attending to ladies.
Confidentiality has been my watch word.
Don't think I'm adamant, most Ladies here will lust to be with me forever, just on spending a day with me.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by toprealman: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
It will take less than 2 weeks for another unfortunate girl to fall victim to this 'man'.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by tomakint: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
NUkachukwu:
In as much as I condemn this BARBARIC act, I am still of the opinion that our "contemporary" ladies should learn to be respectful and disengage from any act/action that could result to such..

I tell you, it doesn't really cost much to avoid pushing a man to this length, after all, she should have known his flaw(s) haven stayed with him for a while but NO, you want to challenge his authority and run your mouth @ will not putting into consideration that men have got naturally ego.

In essence, it takes a well disciplined man with the fear of God to overlook certain attitude from women of these days especially the ones with great attitude problem.

To the men out there, this is a NO... We can do better by ignoring them(women) when they get really annoying and avoid such shameful act.

Cheers.
Behold the man with common sense.......you said the whole truth! Ladies of nowadays could be very irritating with their attitudes most times.....of course I rep #teambashnoladies#

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
You just talk exactly like a friend of mine who woman don hurt tire. grin grin grin

sonofananimal:
dont you know that women loves someone who will beat the hell out of them, and treat them like a trash but hate men who love them and will never do such a thing to them.i wont say the woman deserve this but this may be her punishment from somthing she did to someone in her past!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by oppyworld: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked so heartless!!!!

Seriously, he's suppose to be jailed life imprisonment.... To serve as a lesson to oda men
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
What she did ? Will you be a happy man if same thing happen to your sister ?

tonychristopher:
shut up...do you knw what she did?

all these feminist seff

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by flokii: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
na she want Mr. Macho na..

mr. big preek etc... serves her right

her life her business... *hiss
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by abbey621(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
doveda:

Idi.ot

Did I say that they do not argue?

But once it comes to calling themselves hoes, bastard, fool ot beating themselves. Both of them should be put in solitary confinement for the rest of their livesundecided

Yo use such words or lay a hand in another being. It means that you see yourself better than them and that means you cannot respect them. You don't even have to think about it, you just can't treat people you think you are better than well and to make matters worse if this is the person you see everyday and doesn't live up to your standards (like doing things you like). It is going to be war in that home.

That is the psychological rule darling.

Thanks for starting your response with an insult, it shows I'm dealing with a lower intellect so I'll come down to your level. I don't know you, you don't know me so I can only speak from my own experiences. I've probably dated over 15 women in my lifetime, I've been with really sweet ones and really crazy ones. I've had one tore my shirt, I've had one try to stab me with a knife. I've seen my friend's relationship crumble because he swore never to hit a girl and when the girl had the audacity to slap his cousin mistaking her for a rival, the relationship eventually crumbled because he slapped her back. Once again I'll tell you stop living a fairy tale, you can read all the books in the world but till you have real life experiences you are nothing but a novice!

3 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by donem: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Shit mean! May God reward that man.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by iPopAlomo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
petkruz:
No no no, not sad at all. When u were selling asoebi for 15k and trying to spite all your friends u didn't think u were marrying a monster? U didn't see these signs in courtship? Ok let's say the man hid all these characteristics, why did u allow it get to this? Why filing for divorce now? Or u call that love? You must be a joker madam. You lucky u still have fingers to type, better be wise!

Bless you ooo...
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
marked10:
I know men can be cruel sometimes but my dear i didn't they can be this stupid and heartless. The pregnant woman pictured above was beaten to stupor by her violent hubby, James Alphonso Campbell recently in their matrimonial home. The mother of two identified as Florence Sabo Campbell took to the social media to send him a one of a kind birthday message as she announced she’s divorcing him.

Check out the bizarre birthday message:

“Happy birthday my husband and would be ex-husband James Alphonso Campbell the most wicked and violent man I have ever known in my life.May this day be the beginning of the time you will pay for all your crimes. May God never allow you to skip judgment and may your wickedness be serve as a birthday cake as you celebrate for the rest of your life.As you tortured me day and night when I was in your house may the laws of this country catch up with you one day . I survived your cruelty towards me because God was on my side but now is the time for the whole world to know the marriage I was in and why I used my hard earn money to file for divorce. See you soon in court James A Campbell”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/a-wife-sent-her-hubby-shocking-birthday.html

Please i just wanna know, very curious, this woman's eye is there any remedy or it's condemned? Cus I don't think there is hope for that eye o e don spoil. Wah u think
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by sunnyt1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whenever i see or hear this kind of stories, one thing comes to my mind; this lady, just like most ladies probably had lots of options but chose a beast among the rest due to some God-knows-reasons. And we would always face the consequence of our decisions
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by EmmaElite: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
cruel husband

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by madridguy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
THANK GOD THE GUY IN THE NEWS IS NOT A MUSLIM. I AM A MUSLIM AND I PROMISE TO TREAT YOU AS A QUEEN. ISLAM PROHIBIT MALTREATING OUR WIFE. WILL YOU MARRY ME ? I WONT TELL ANYONE WHERE WE MET.

PROVACATEUR:
it is permitted in Islam. Muslims do worst
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
abbey621:

Thanks for starting your response with an insult, it shows I'm dealing with a lower intellect so I'll come down to your level. I don't know you, you don't know me so I can only speak from my own experiences. I've probably dated over 15 women in my lifetime, I've been with really sweet ones and really crazy ones. I've had one tore my shirt, I've had one try to stab me with a knife. I've seen my friend's relationship crumble because he swore never to hit a girl and when the girl had the audacity to slap his cousin mistaking her for a rival, the relationship eventually crumbled because he slapped her back. Once again I'll tell you stop living a fairy tale, you can read all the books in the world but till you have real life experiences you are nothing but a novice!

This is real life

If someone slaps you, you walk away

If a woman tears your shirt, you walk away

If someone cheats on you, you walk away

If you don't and the the person ends up dead in your hands, your life deserves to be totally ruined.

I have five brothers and I can't remember the last time I touched one of them.

You can't excuse your lack of self-discipline of beating up someone so badly. Where should we stop we if decide to excuse stup.id people for st.upid behaviours because they were angered.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
sunnyt1:
Whenever i see or hear this kind of stories, one thing comes to my mind; this lady, just like most ladies probably had lots of options but chose a beast among the rest due to some God-knows-reasons. And we would always face the consequence of our decisions

How do you identify a beast?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Pidggin(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Her husband is a useless BEAST!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by yunglivochi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked oga husband wey turn boxer*diarisGOD oo*
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Starieangel(f): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ooooooo....@op,where is her husband's reply nau?am dying to read it jor...chai....see pretty woman don turn to amoeba...choi!sum men sha!!moo shope temi...love u honey!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by GodwinTobi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
DEDICATED TO ALL BATTERED WOMEN..........I got flowers today! It wasn't my birthday or any other special day. We had our first argument last night; And he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt; I know that he is sorry and didn’t mean to say the things he said; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today! It wasn’t our anniversary or any other special day; Last night he threw me into a wall and then started choking me; It seemed unreal, a nightmare, but you wake up from nightmares; And I woke up this morning sore and bruised all over—but I know he is sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today! And it wasn’t Valentines Day or any other special day; Last night he beat me and threatened to kill me; Make-up and long sleeves didn’t hide the cuts and bruises this time; I couldn’t go to work today because I didn’t want anyone to know—but I know he’s sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today! And it wasn’t Mother’s Day or any other special day; Last night he beat me again, and it was worse than all of the other times; If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of the kids? What about money? I’m afraid of him, but I’m too scared and dependent to leave him! But he must be sorry; Because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today…. Today was a special day—it was the day of my funeral; Last night he killed me; If only I would have gathered the courage and strength to leave him; I could have received help from the Women’s Shelter, but I didn’t ask for their help; So I got flowers today—for the last time. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Photosupermarket grin grin
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by lastpage: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
First, let me make it abundantly clear that l do not give "privilege" to anyone, based on their gender.
I believe and adhere to "Gender Equality".
Simply put, l will treat a man, the same way l would treat a woman.

To treat a woman less, because of her gender, is to disrespect womanhood.

In line with the above, let me also add that l am 101% against VIOLENCE .....on any person, be it Husband or Wife, Male or Female.
Violence should not be tolerated and should not be perpetuated on ANYONE, irrespective of gender

On this particular issue:

The picture of the woman with wounds sustained from "violence" between her and her husband, is very regrettable.
It should not have happened, even if the man or woman has to say a "temporary sorry" to the other, to avoid it

Now, if l am allowed to shed my "emotions, sentiments and chauvinism" for GENDER and look at both the Husband and Wife as "Humans", l will ask the following questions:

1.) I have seen the injury picture of the battered woman, ....am l expected to "make a call" without seeing the injury picture of the man as well?
What if the man produces his own picture ...(Note: this was a FIGHT between two adults, and not a case of one person was tied to a tree while the other one was pummelling the "tied" one.... both have hands!).... and his wounds are far worse than this?

Are we going to take back all the hate words and pour even worse ones on the woman?.... or are we just doing this because we still cling to the notion of "woman is a weak gender"?
Has anyone seen the man, after this fight? Did he takes pictures (I am yet to see any reasonable Nigerian man who will take pictures of his wounds, to prove his wife did it to him) or did he just lick his own wound "like a man"?

2.) There is a saying that[b] "it takes two to tango".[/b]
In summarry, l am yet to see a situation where even a "mad person" slaps you and you "keep quiet and WALK AWAY"... and he starts chasing you all about, to add more slaps.
In other words, to come out of a fight this bruised, you definitely were not "walking away or passive"..... you were fighting like hell!
That is certainly your right (your right to fight back!) .... but how you come out of "a fight", if you chose to "fight back", is unpredictable but the choice is still yours..... To FIGHT ... or To TAKE A WALK.
Its often said that "If you know you cant win a fight, it is more honorable to avoid it (walk away), than to come out regretting it"

3.) There is a saying: "Angry words, stirs-up anger... while "gentle" words pacifies anger"!
The summary of the above is that in a "conflict situation" between TWO ADULTS, each of them has a choice to either "DE-ESCALATE" the conflict and then pacify the situation, leading to each party going their ways "unharmed"....

...or ESCALATE the conflict, increase anger and danger such that either or both parties will suffer injuries as we have seen.

What we chose in such "conflict situation", is our choice and our right and the consequence is also our responsibility, because we made the choice!

What l have come to learn in life[b] is NEVER to "jump to conclusions" without hearing from two parties to a conflict, more so when the conflict is between a Husband and wife! .[/b].... no matter the type of emotions or sentiments l am feeling for one of the party.

A good example is that of "Denrele" and her husband.
when they were fighting, l remember some people took sides and even acted on "her advice", to destroy their own "difficult relationship".
The same "Maggas" are now criticising her for "making-up" with her estranged spouse, having advised them to dump theirs! grin grin grin

Finally, if you have taken a matter before a law court(as in file for divorce), it is legally wrong for you to take the same matter to a Social Media and start pouring opprobrium on the other party, identifying them "positively" with their names and pictures... on the same matter before the court.
Lawyers in the house (l mean real, qualified Lawyers!) can weigh in on this.

In all, l will advise ANYONE, to always "take a walk, if you are faced with conflict", or at least try to "de-escalate" the situation (even if you need to say a "temporary sorry", as a get-away strategy) [b]so that you will avoid coming out of the duel, with pictures like this!

Wounds are not inflicted alone using "hands", ....the TINGUE, which is sharper than a sword, also inflicts lasting wounds...which linger on for life, in the victims heart, long after physical wounds have healed.

I hope the court dissolves this marriage immediately so that we dont have to witness such graphic pictures anymore.
I also hope they dont go back to each other in future also...... That would make all the "sympathisers" who want to kill themselves over the matter, to look very stewpid!
Marriage is not and will never be by force! undecided[/b]

Lastpage!

Caveat: the above is just my own opinion, not forced on anyone and it is my right not to think or "follow the crowd" so please, if you disagree, you can state your own opinion is a "civilised manner" and l do respect your right to a different or divergent opinion.

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Oh my! This is just so wrong... What kinda man does this to his wife??

But this woman is strong sha... To have endured all the ill treatment.... Thank God she has finally taken the right step...

Wish her a speedy recovery and may her wishes come to pass if she's blameless....
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by johnson232: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
jane0000:
Some men are monster
very few men are monster.
we have many good ones.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by habiham: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
It was painful that u get married to an animal , lunatic and demon... Madam , make God deliver you from his bondage
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Tcrown01(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
Seen. I'm not justifying the man's act, but the message I'm seeing here alone has given her bad character out already.

A good and sensible woman would NEVER be treated this way. She attracted her kind.

Meanwhile, she's the type that would do this...

Senseless!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by lastpage: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
doveda:

This is real life

If someone slaps you, you walk away

If a woman tears your shirt, you walk away

If someone cheats on you, you walk away

Nice words!
Almost took them out of my mouth!

But hey, would you advice (or had advice) this woman to "Walk Away" when the fight started?
Would you say "you should have walked away", when he landed the first slap on you?

or if l guessed right, that advice is actually just for the MALE party to the conflict? shocked shocked

Just wondering aloud nii! I may be wrong.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MizTyna(f): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
Seen. I'm not justifying the man's act, but the message I'm seeing here alone has given her bad character out already.

A good and sensible woman would NEVER be treated this way. She attracted her kind.

Meanwhile, she's the type that would do this...

You're such an oloshi! You're the most stu.pid and idiotic person I've ever met and hope I ever get to meet. I hope I ever got to meet. May this woman's portion befall you and your entire household. You think it's a woman's fault she's abused? You really do believe you're what you attract? You think a woman will agree to date an abuser? You think he came to her and said " hey,I'm gonna beat your brains out and be a total asshole to you but let's date and get married or something". Ha,if there really is a God he must punish you oh! I'm still disturbed that people liked your comment. Jeez! Lemme just end this here,it will never be well with you,I don't curse people cos I know the kind of tongue I have. Again,verily verily I say unto you,it will never,ever be well with you.

P.S : No matter what you say,I won't reply,so have fun dissing me. Pata pata you'll call me ashewo. So lemme just call myself that now.

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by lastpage: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Generals03:

Do you bother to know why boko haram kill people?

If no, then why bother to know what she did that warranted this beating?

You don't ask criminals for their own side of the story until they are in handcuffs or behind bars.

Ofcourse we do ask WHY Boko Haram kills people!
If we dont ask, how then can we solve/resolve the problem!
Even the Mad terrorists has a "cause", no matter how crazy it seems!

Yes, you dont ask an "accused" their own side of the story, until you arrest them....

.... But at the same time, you dont crucify the accused or pronounce judgement on them...... until you hear their own side of the story.

To think you Jail people FIRST ...and then start asking them what happened, is not civilised and does not happen in a legal environment

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.