Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,653 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (105855 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2013
This baby was dug out this morning somewhere in Lagos and miraculously the baby is alive. Instead of burying the baby alive, why not package him and drop him off in front of someone's house.

6 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2013
Some women are evil empire.

18 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by maclatunji: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2013
This is so traumatising, I hope no one ever shows the baby this picture.

4 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2013
Only in Nigeria God blessings become a curse.

e g Crude oil, Lil baby

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by ammyluv2002(f): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2013
OMG!!!! I can't stop shouting. Ha! Some women are so mean even to God, how can a human do this to an innocent child? This is wickedness in the highest order. I truly pity the man that will get married to dis witch someday in life because with this act, I'm not sure God would want to give her any other child through out her life time!

3 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by greatgod2012(f): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
My grandma used to say something while she was alive......."the angels in charge of giving out of babies are blind"

i want to believe and accept this statement as true, each time i see, hear or read about something like this, because, if d angel is not blind, this type of woman do not deserve to have any child in her life.

I just pray she repent and confess b4 its too late, because, if she do not cnfess, d spirit of dis little baby will perpetually torment her.

3 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Jeeeeeeez!
Such a beautiful baby!

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
How's it possible that the baby was brought out alive? How was the baby breathing inside the ground?

3 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by babysnogls: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thank God ds baby was found on time. God must av great plans 4 him. As for d wicked mother, a time wil come when u'l fast and fast and pray for anoda baby o. Je ka maa wo!

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: How's it possible that the baby was brought out alive? How was the baby breathing inside the ground?

You love to ask questions........... im sure the first picture speak for itself.

3 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by smartmom(f): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
My whole body is twitching and amm like aarrgh, what can I say to this woman? yes greatgod, I agree with ur granny and yet some peep are looking to be pregnant just for a month. Hmmm, if I am God eh? what I would do within a minute to such women! angry

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by smartmom(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Am sure they will give him tetanus shots?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
There are millions of creatures out there with feminine organs, but it takes more than that to be a Woman! the person that buried this child is just a creature with feminine organs and not a real woman.

Lesson to learn:- 'parents should never threaten to kill or disown their own daughter if she gets pregnant out of wedlock, No matter what religion says or what people say.'

32 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by baby124: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Am sorry, but I would have preferred that this woman just had an abortion. Why go through the whole stress of the pregnancy to do this? This is a very sadistic abeg. Na wa o. Am sure she would have tried to harm that baby over and over while she was pregnant. This kid was just meant to be born. This is very very sick. God saved that child for a purpose and it being alive is really a miracle. sad. We hope its for a good cause.

3 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by maclatunji: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
greatgod2012: My grandma used to say something while she was alive......."the angels in charge of giving out of babies are blind"

i want to believe and accept this statement as true, each time i see, hear or read about something like this, because, if d angel is not blind, this type of woman do not deserve to have any child in her life.

I just pray she repent and confess b4 its too late, because, if she do not cnfess, d spirit of dis little baby will perpetually torment her.

Angels? How? Did the angels have the sex?

3 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by vanitty: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh my God
Thank God for His mercies

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by thorpido(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
greatgod2012: My grandma used to say something while she was alive......."the angels in charge of giving out of babies are blind"

where do people get all this kind of idioms or what do i call it?Can angels ever be blind?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by XX01(f): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please, put some clothes on the baby. I want to keep him.

Feel like giving him a very very big hug and never letting him go.

My sister has been looking for a child for the past 3 years, only miscarriages.

God why?!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by feminineA: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wicked mother!!stupid world!! Why will you go through 9month of discomfort, 12 hrs of pain only to bury the baby. Later when the baby becomes successful she will come out claiminh him or her.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by EfemenaXY: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sweet Jesus! cry cry

Words fail me here angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by wonlasewonimi: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
A baby that has a purpose in life would be safe no matter where he/she is dumped. The OWNER of life preserved the baby!

2 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Is this ritualist or movie?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
SHOOOOO!!!

Which kind baby be that?!

Poor mother of the baby!! I hope she is okay wherever she is!! Only heaven knows what pushed her to do this!

2 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Siga: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Omo...this woman chop liver oooooooooo.....damnnnnn......I cant even leave a baby crying at all....which kind liver u chop to be this bold.....Jesus Christ....fear catch me oooo....

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Richieboyn: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
NA WA OO....
Sorry baby, when u grow up to become like this, she'll pay 4 her maltreatment.

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Licentious biggots called ladies women and girls if at all you the what it takes a man to impregnant a woman you won't be wasting our hard injected fluid like this. Just imagine o. Unu anubeghi maka per nyuu per kilogram square?

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
I've seen many mad women on the streets with pregnancy, this could be a child born of such women, because a perfectly sane woman will never do this to her child.

3 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by dridowu: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
We human are wicked
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by yanni1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: How's it possible that the baby was brought out alive? How was the baby breathing inside the ground?

Start believing in Miracles buddy.

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
women, fear dose creatures

2 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by begwong: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
how do i get that baby for adoption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.