Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (105661 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by lastpage: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
MizTyna:

You're such an oloshi! You're the most stu.pid and idiotic person I've ever met and hope I ever get to meet. .

Calm down and discuss "issues" like adults instead of all these abuses!

this is what leads to the type of unfortunate incident we aretalking about!

Imagine if he/she was in front of you right now,..... SLAP will start flying, right?
You or that person may end-up bruised like this woman!

DE-ESCALATE, as much as possible!

BTW: Did you really "ever meet" that person you are abusing? shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Udstar(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Someone should fix a match between d husband and Tyson Fury. It's gonna be competitive
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
You just talk exactly like a friend of mine who woman don hurt tire. grin grin grin

that guy must have experience what I have gone through in the hands of WOMAN
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
MizTyna:

You're such an oloshi! You're the most stu.pid and idiotic person I've ever met and hope I ever get to meet. I hope I ever got to meet. May this woman's portion befall you and your entire household. You think it's a woman's fault she's abused? You really do believe you're what you attract? You think a woman will agree to date an abuser? You think he came to her and said " hey,I'm gonna beat your brains out and be a total asshole to you but let's date and get married or something". Ha,if there really is a God he must punish you oh! I'm still disturbed that people liked your comment. Jeez! Lemme just end this here,it will never be well with you,I don't curse people cos I know the kind of tongue I have. Again,verily verily I say unto you,it will never,ever be well with you.

P.S : No matter what you say,I won't reply,so have fun dissing me. Pata pata you'll call me ashewo. So lemme just call myself that now.

Calm down sister Tina. What if it was self defense. Who knows? Maybe they had a small arguement and lady brought out a knife to stab him, but he overpowered her.

Or maybe she almost poured hot water on him. Have you not heard of women who crush men's balls during a fight? Or try to cut off his penis while he's asleep?

Wait until you hear the man's part of the story before running hot.

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by sarutobie(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
after looking at the pictures, my only thought is "maybe the guy found out the pregnancy wasn't his and went ballistic on her"..I can't seem to fathom any other reason for such barbarism.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by callherspices(f): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Olorun ma je ka f'esu l'okurin... embarassed
Amen seven bombing times!!!!!

No matter what that woman did,she doesn't deserve that na shocked

Even may weather didn't beat his opponent this way cry

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by oglalasioux(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is cruel! A fellow human being? Even if she was an armed robber there's the law to hand her over to instead of this.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by abbey621(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
doveda:

This is real life

If someone slaps you, you walk away

If a woman tears your shirt, you walk away

If someone cheats on you, you walk away

If you don't and the the person ends up dead in your hands, your life deserves to be totally ruined.

I have five brothers and I can't remember the last time I touched one of them.

You can't excuse your lack of self-discipline of beating up someone so badly. Where should we stop we if decide to excuse stup.id people for st.upid behaviours because they were angered.

You are arguing blindly and it's almost comical! Someone slaps you and you walk away, they tear your shirt you walk away, they f*ck you in the a** you walk away, you are delusional! If you bothered to comprehend my initial post instead of critiquing you would notice that I condemned the assault but can understand a slap or two. People fight in marriages physically and verbally, the woman can be the aggressor or the man it doesn't matter but to deny that fact is beyond ignorance!

4 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MrCork: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
marked10:
I know men can be cruel sometimes but my dear i didn't they can be this stupid and heartless. The pregnant woman pictured above was beaten to stupor by her violent hubby, James Alphonso Campbell recently in their matrimonial home. The mother of two identified as Florence Sabo Campbell took to the social media to send him a one of a kind birthday message as she announced she’s divorcing him.

Check out the bizarre birthday message:

“Happy birthday my husband and would be ex-husband James Alphonso Campbell the most wicked and violent man I have ever known in my life.May this day be the beginning of the time you will pay for all your crimes. May God never allow you to skip judgment and may your wickedness be serve as a birthday cake as you celebrate for the rest of your life.As you tortured me day and night when I was in your house may the laws of this country catch up with you one day . I survived your cruelty towards me because God was on my side but now is the time for the whole world to know the marriage I was in and why I used my hard earn money to file for divorce. See you soon in court James A Campbell”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/a-wife-sent-her-hubby-shocking-birthday.html

.....but why r IBO people known wife beater all over the world??. (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
lastpage:

Ofcourse we do ask WHY Boko Haram kills people!
If we dont ask, how then can we solve/resolve the problem!
Even the Mad terrorists has a "cause", no matter how crazy it seems!

Yes, you dont ask an "accused" their own side of the story, until you arrest them....

.... But at the same time, you dont crucify the accused or pronounce judgement on them...... until you hear their own side of the story.

To think you Jail people FIRST ...and then start asking them what happened, is not civilised and does not happen in a legal environment

Lastpage!

I'm glad we both agree on one thing.

Whatever reason the man has to say, he should be telling it in the police custody.
Even if the woman attacked him deadly and he did it in self defence to save his life, for the mere fact that he commited such woman battery, he should be locked up until proven the court rules a judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by callherspices(f): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

From her message and looks.
I have the Feelings that she is possessed with a BAD character/lacks respect.
She must have been Overempowered to the extent that her MOUTH now uses solar battery.

I may be wrong, but I feel so.
That doesn't undermine the fact that the MAN may be an eediot.

MOST Ladies now need to be tamed before marriage, because those mermaids we prayed against and envisaged that they came from the sea, now LIVE amongst us.
By the way, she put up the STORY on Social media for we to have a glimpse and possibly make contributions.

No matter how bad her character is,he has no right to beat or treat her this way, if worst comes to worse he send her packing or leave the ouse and leave her with all the responsibilities and let her come to FB/NL/TWITTER to lament, I trust my naija folks

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
lastpage:

Nice words!
Almost took them out of my mouth!

But hey, would you advice (or had advice) this woman to "Walk Away" when the fight started?
Would you say "you should have walked away", when he landed the first slap on you?

or if l guessed right, that advice is actually just for the MALE party to the conflict? shocked shocked

Just wondering aloud nii! I may be wrong.

Lastpage!

It isn't just for the male party.

I don't support abuse on to those who you are meant to protect, respect and love including your children, husbands, employees and siblings.

I have always walked away from toxic relationships even with female friends who I believe are abusive or potentially abusive or proud. I believe that it is possible to control a real anger. You just need to try.

Abuse is different from terrorism. One is without any cause and the other is borne out of personal issues. Abusers do not need a reason to beat up their partners. They just do it and it is usually because of complex issues, lack of self discipline and unwillingness to take responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
MizTyna:

You're such an oloshi! You're the most stu.pid and idiotic person I've ever met and hope I ever get to meet. I hope I ever got to meet. May this woman's portion befall you and your entire household. You think it's a woman's fault she's abused? You really do believe you're what you attract? You think a woman will agree to date an abuser? You think he came to her and said " hey,I'm gonna beat your brains out and be a total asshole to you but let's date and get married or something". Ha,if there really is a God he must punish you oh! I'm still disturbed that people liked your comment. Jeez! Lemme just end this here,it will never be well with you,I don't curse people cos I know the kind of tongue I have. Again,verily verily I say unto you,it will never,ever be well with you.

P.S : No matter what you say,I won't reply,so have fun dissing me. Pata pata you'll call me ashewo. So lemme just call myself that now.
you sound like a person who is being beaten by someone BECAUSE of the mistake you did in ya life time.

don't just come here and be pouring your MISERABLE LIFE on that guy, because that's the truth! take it or leave it.

look at your small brain undecided you don't curse people but you are cursing the guy instead of constructive criticism.

this just show what you truly are (bad tongue and a FOOLISH WOMAN WHO don't think before talking)

that's why guys will be beating you people without PITY

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
How can I hold back my tears with this horrible picture. Messing up a woman like this should attract capital punishment. How can a man with functioning brain did this to his wife. I just hope the useless husband beg the woman for forginess only if the woman will forgive him because the woman has prophesized evil in his life.

The man must be Shekau's twin brother.

Some people dont deserve forgiveness
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MizTyna(f): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Generals03:

Calm down sister Tina. What if it was self defense. Who knows? Maybe they had a small arguement and lady brought out a knife to stab him, but he overpowered her.

Or maybe she almost poured hot water on him. Have you not heard of women who crush men's balls during a fight? Or try to cut off his penis while he's asleep?

Wait until you hear the man's part of the story before running hot.

please do not ask me to calm down. He needed to beat a pregnant woman like that in self defence? please don't get me worked up. He blamed the woman for chrissakes! says she attracted her abuser!!! read his comment again,thank you
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by braine(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
MizTyna:

I don't know you, and you don't know me. I didn't address you yet you say all these to me... And because I never did anything to you personally, I decree with all the powers that be on earth that everything you have typed tonight, the 8th of December 2015, shall befall you and every member of your family. Ashe!

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
funkyibodude:
cry sad but what attracted you to him in the first place undecided at the beginning it would be all love and smiles, after marriage the real monster emerges. But some ladies would see this qualities and yet keep quiet undecided ladies better wise up, a man's love doesn't lie on spending alone and sweet tongue
Ebidosia ona ato, darlin darlin
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
Seen. I'm not justifying the man's act, but the message I'm seeing here alone has given her bad character out already.

A good and sensible woman would NEVER be treated this way. She attracted her kind.

You are probably right! There are always 2 sides to a story

Meanwhile, she's the type that would do this...
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by gulfer: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
I know this will reach hundred pages, Mr Campbell you don buy market. NL and LIB will finish you. RIP in advance Campbell
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MizTyna(f): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
lastpage:

Calm down and discuss "issues" like adults instead of all these abuses!

this is what leads to the type of unfortunate incident we aretalking about!

Imagine if he/she was in front of you right now,..... SLAP will start flying, right?
You or that person may end-up bruised like this woman!

DE-ESCALATE, as much as possible!

BTW: Did you really "ever meet" that person you are abusing? shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

He didn't discuss like an adult. He discussed like a very small minded psychopath. I responded the way he'll understand. I would've dealt him a slap if he was in front of me instead, not the other way. He deserves all I said and more. I can't discuss this issue anymore. Let the insults continue
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
abbey621:

You are arguing blindly and it's almost comical! Someone slaps you and you walk away, they tear your shirt you walk away, they f*ck you in the a** you walk away, you are delusional! If you bothered to comprehend my initial post instead of critiquing you would notice that I condemned the assault but can understand a slap or two. People fight in marriages physically and verbally, the woman can be the aggressor or the man it doesn't matter but to deny that fact is beyond ignorance!

I understand you better now but I still insist that you walk away.

At least that is what I do. Life always present you with opportunities to sc.rew them over and I don't let things go. Maybe that is why I find it easy to walk away. I believe that forgiveness is indeed divine.

I am sorry.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
Seen. I'm not justifying the man's act, but the message I'm seeing here alone has given her bad character out already.

A good and sensible woman would NEVER be treated this way. She attracted her kind.

You are a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Simplymeah: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
petkruz:
No no no, not sad at all. When u were selling asoebi for 15k and trying to spite all your friends u didn't think u were marrying a monster? U didn't see these signs in courtship? Ok let's say the man hid all these characteristics, why did u allow it get to this? Why filing for divorce now? Or u call that love? You must be a joker madam. You lucky u still have fingers to type, better be wise!

U sound lyk a single OLD lady. No offense please lipsrsealed
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:

Attack the victim, that's very typical of Nigerians.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
I don't know you, and you don't know me. I didn't address you yet you say all these to me... And because I never did anything to you personally, I decree with all the powers that be on earth that everything you have typed tonight, the 9th of December 2015, shall befall you and every member of your family. Ashe!

Nothing is going to happen to her

Your and your household will encounter worseundecided
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hehehe braine is today 9th? Abi 8th grin
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dude, why you go beat your woman to pieces like this, in this day and age!? What is wrong with you....the worse thing a woman can do to you is to bang someone else and even at that all you have to do is send her packing; what kind of a person beats another person not to talk of a woman like this...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Imdachick(f): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some times I wonder who create these kind of monsters. Because I'm certain it's not God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
callherspices:

No matter how bad her character is,he has no right to beat or treat her this way, if worst comes to worse he send her packing or leave the ouse and leave her with all the responsibilities and let her come to FB/NL/TWITTER to lament, I trust my naija folks

What if she stabbed him 1st with a knife?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hehehe braine has run away. He don see wetin pass am. grin
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by braine(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
doveda:

You are a fool
Keep on. Mannerless child. I'm sure your mother tried her best for you.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Beautifulemi(f): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:

That doesn't give him the right to beat her like that. She's his wife for God sake and not his slave. A responsible man would walk out even when his wife is a parrot and say all kinds of trash. How can a man beat a pregnant wife like that? he's heartless and deserves to burn and roast in hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.