Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Lessons Learnt From Your Previous RELATIONSHIP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons Learnt From Your Previous RELATIONSHIP (1702 Views)

What Ended Your Previous Relationship / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / Describe Your *PREVIOUS* Relationship Status Using Only Song Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lessons Learnt From Your Previous RELATIONSHIP by schumastic(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
oginga:
Never trust anyone.

i agree to this 100%....there is this statement i tell friends but they always pick offense in it which is, "is good to trust but is better not to".
Re: Lessons Learnt From Your Previous RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
That when a lady loves u then she loves u to the end without any single scar, she literally becomes ur toy but we the guys will not know how much they love us untill we break up and we are mostly the one to break up with them but weeks later we are filled with regrets but what baffles me is that inspite of the pains i put her through, she still loves me and willing for us to start all over.
This reminds me of R.kelly's When a woman loves.
Re: Lessons Learnt From Your Previous RELATIONSHIP by Cutehector(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2015
schumastic:

Hector Hector...you can pick anyone of the female NL, am sure they will offer something good
lol tired of online dating

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date / Up / Why Do Guys Always Want To Kiss My Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.