Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship (1475 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ended Your Previous Relationship by chaelmic(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2017
what ended your previous relationship

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by IamSINZ(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Eugenia's cunnt grin
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by greatnaija01: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2017
my gf visited one day and demanded that I should take her out to an expensive place so I took her to the airport and thats how fight started.... security settled it and we got home then I was watching TV and she came to ask me "whats on tv" and I humbly replied "DUST" then she slapped me... I went to bed and was watching WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE on my tablet and she came to join me, one hour later I asked her - Bae do you want to have sex? and she replied NO and I said IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER and she "Wait Lemme Call a Friend" .... and THAT'S WHY WE BROKE UP...

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by daewoorazer(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2017

She wants marriage too soon..... +d fact that I don't take her serious (actually I don't take any lady seriously be it Gf or not). She realised I'd rather spend time out with niggas than her....

I wasn't sorry.....

Niggas come first!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by vicben27(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
NYSC ended, the relationship ended!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Long distance

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Lionbite(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Her church was olumb olumba people..... And me i still like my destiny so....

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by GOFRONT(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
She went to the city on vacation......When she returned she change am for me
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by mediocre(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder but it was different in my case, it tore us apart instead.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by makydebbie(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lionbite:
Her church was olumb olumba people..... And me i still like my destiny so....
Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by tumboko: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
cus his nt appreciative
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by teresafaith: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
He wanted me to borrow him money and I declined, he looked for one excuse the next week that followed and broke up with me

But me I no kuku send am
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
She ate my akara
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by bizzy500: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
daewoorazer:

She wants marriage too soon..... +d fact that I don't take her serious (actually I don't take any lady seriously be it Gf or not). She realised I'd rather spend time out with niggas than her....

I wasn't sorry.....

Niggas come first!

dats its nigga...niggas comes first..
dats y we have no worries
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
what is better when u have a whoree u call gf Giving and spending ur hard earned money on another poor guy

awon weyrey angry angry
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Khutie: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
•••Khoz I placed my hommies and success above her. undecided B*tch I've been with these niggurs for half part of my life, they've watched my back, helped me in tight situation, covered up for me when am swimming in ocean of lapses and still gonna forgive me even though my pride ain't gonna allow me xay sorry!

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by madridguy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
I dey come
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by bizzy500: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:
He wanted me to borrow him money and I declined, he looked for one excuse the next week that followed and broke up with me

But me I no kuku send am
undecided y u no borrow him
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Long distance n i hardly had time for her so she chose a nice guy who's available all the time...but lately she's texting me telling me howmuch she misses me n wants us the way we were with her nice guy as the main... I just keep ignoring her cos i don't see the need getting involved again

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by teresafaith: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
bizzy500:
undecided y u no borrow him
I'm not a bank or an esusu venture
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by bizzy500: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:
I'm not a bank or an esusu venture
doesn't mean relationship is more dan dat....maybe u don't like him
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Drummerboy15(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
She was still in school and I had graduated, moved on since I knew I didn't want to marry her and as a good nigga I decided not to waste her time.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Drummerboy15:
She was still in school and I had graduated, moved on since I knew I didn't want to marry her and as a good nigga I decided not to waste her time.

Y would you date her in the first place when you know you gat no good plans for her?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by AlexCk: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Too nice, too innocent.
Doesn't wanna spoil me.

Very stupid reason honestly.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Drummerboy15(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lizzdeb:

Y would you date her in the first place when you know you gat no good plans for her?
I dated her becos I fell in love with her but event changes and when I got to know her better, I knew deep down that I didn't want to stay with her for a Long time.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by daewoorazer(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
bizzy500:
dats its nigga...niggas comes first..
dats y we have no worries

Yeah man

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship by ojun50(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
genotype

(1) (Reply)

M / Must Husband And Wife Use One Sponge?? / Wedding Photos Of Man And His Plus-size Bride Cause Ripples On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.