Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... (3735 Views)

What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong / What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by misspicy(f): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2015
firstking01:
Nmore than moneycheesy
if its not money it aint nothing tongue
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by montezz(f): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2015
1. No one can change my life except me.
2. Everyone has a problem and challenges of their own,never assune anyone would take panadol for your headache except he is heaven sent. Ajumobi o kan taanu,eni ori ran sini lo n seni loore.
3. Success in life in life is self-reliant,Montezz,do not put it on anyone.
4. Don't look down on anyone,you don't know what they are going through today....u dnt knw wat they may become tommorrow.
5. Trust nobody.

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

if its not money it aint nothing tongue
and i just told u dat it's worth more dan moneysad
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2015
marshalcarter:
Not in 9ja
dey r on low keys
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
keep being optimistic, till you loose your head.. as for me, i have learnt my lesson. once beaten, twice shy
pessimism neva pays dude...be open minded8-) cool
SkinnyDude:
keep being optimistic, till you loose your head.. as for me, i have learnt my lesson. once beaten, twice shy
pessimism neva pays dude...be open minded8-)
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by SkinnyDude(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2015
firstking01:
pessimism neva pays dude...be open minded8-) coolpessimism neva pays dude...be open minded8-)
pessimism pay sometimes. it gets you prepared to tackle any incoming danger in your way..
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by pgbenro(m): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2015
nobody takes care of family like family.... God exist and He shows mercy on however He choose to show mercy and lastly nothing last forever
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
pessimism pay sometimes. it gets you prepared to tackle any incoming danger in your way..
dats a lie jor...pessimism makes u nt to see d possibility of sm1 changing for gud, just lyk ur thought abt gals.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by kurupt007(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2015
That LIFE is a B*tch, she only treats you well when you are hard on her and that she only respects you when you are wadded with enough bread to sue even the devil
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by leoblaze(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Nobody wey no fit to MAKE AM
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Holywizard: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2015
never to go raw with a prostitute because she might infect u wit STD.
Never 2 trust politicians
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Since Life is a teacher, I decided to become a 'Class Prefect'
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by phillippians(m): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2019
Since Life is a teacher, I decided to become a 'Class Prefect'
1. In Nigeria, nothing goes for nothing
2. Aside your mom, dad, wife and kids, no one else truly cares.
3. Don't be too quiet or gentle, people will always step on ur toes and think they can get away with it.
4. Do things discreetly everytime, don't share too much information with people/friends/some relatives
5. Nigerians are not honest. It's a dog eat dog world out there, everyone is looking for money to feed family at ur expense so be smart.
6. Believe in yourself, and put urself first, learn how to manage money, if you go broke nobody will come to your aid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 TYPES AND FACTS OF SPERMS WITH MEANINGS / caught my boyfriend with my friend / My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.