Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... (3736 Views)

What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong / What Have You Learnt So Far This Year!! / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
marshalcarter:
Never give up-NGU Always work hard-AWH know your friends-KYF Always pray-AP grin

Oh!!!!!!!!!

Lest I 4get......DON'T TRUST GIRLS
hmmm...y always gal??
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
We live in a society where corruption is a virtue and honesty is a vice, yet we were told in school that honesty can guarantee one the good deal. What a blatant lie. The honest ones are the ones sending C.V's up and down. While the corrupt ones are the ones using nepotism to get what they want. grin

I guess anyone with a brain will understand the lesson I've learnt in life.
bt dis shud nt discourage or weigh u dwn na...u gotta keep pressing hard until u hit d mark.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by marshalcarter: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
firstking01:
hmmm...y always gal??
Bring any faithful gal
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by joseph1832(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
firstking01:
bt dis shud nt discourage or weigh u dwn na...u gotta keep pressing hard until u hit d mark.
On the contrary bro, I never weighed me down. It only heightened my resolve...
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by misspicy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
firstking01:
...i just have a thing for yousmiley
Hope it is money grin
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
N
misspicy:
Hope it is money grin
more than moneycheesy
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
On the contrary bro, I never weighed me down. It only heightened my resolve...
owk

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
marshalcarter:
Bring any faithful gal
dem scatter full everywer
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fernandowski:
bro,I have passed through so many things....thats why I have trust issues.....trusting no one and doing your things without tellin' no one is the only way........
bt hw can u cope, cos, no man is an island...u must work wit ppl as long as ur alive...and most times, d occasion myt warrant dat u hand over sensitive or delicate tins like money to dem, wud u say no cos ppl disapointed u in d past?
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
That forgiveness is bliss...you find peace.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
In lyf, don't expect... Expectations of any kind breeds disappointment if tinz doesn't go d way u expected.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by JudgementHammer: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
firstking01:
Yes...A warm welcome to you all for making out time to enter this thread...I'm Your host, and my innovative moderators who knows how to do their business very well...you would agree with me that life has been so challenging, from the day we came into this world, it has been from one challenges to another, though our challenges differ, depending on the situation we found ourself8-)...as a student, i 've got my own challenges...same goes to every one of us who have that burning desire to succeedwink,,,truth is, as we progress in life, our challenges increase, and we learn the lessons that accompany it, cos, for every challenge we face, certainly there are lessons to learn from it...enof of the ado, so my question to you this honourable house, and the floor members (a term used in the house of assembly, bt forgive me:p)....WHAT LESSONS HAVE YOU LEARNT FROM LIFE SO FAR?...well, as for me......one of the things life has taught me to is humility and patience...c'mon guys, peopl who read this might get inspired by what you 've learnt in life...keep it coming guys...
Cc lalasticlala, rocktation and co...
To never judge or conclude superficially(especially women). They reach conclusion by what they hear and see superficially and it has always ended in problems. Get deep facts, find out the roots of the problem, get concrete evidences then ur action no matter how grievious is justified.

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
firstking01:
i love yousmiley

Really ?!? Why ?
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:
as a guy, never you lend a lady money....
y?
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
masseratti:
Just learnt one today, please guys don't help ladies, girls or women of your age range that is your platonic friend with your money, they will never pay back, this has happened to me more than four times,I won't mind if my crush,girlfriend, Friends with benefit, side chick,bed mate or wife go away with my money, but a friend who I had no intention towards to take advantage of me is so bad,I thought it was an Isolated case,but I just took time to remember the others,and I made up my mind not to help any female not other than me that is just a friend anymore, I think most think by helping them you want something in return from them,they are amazed when you don't ask for anything in return, when the time for pay back comes and you ask they are always unprepared. Ladies not all guys around you are interested in you
hmmm, hope dey come here nd defend diasefs?
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
YourMain:

Really ?!? Why ?
cos ur meek and mildsmiley
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
JudgementHammer:

To never judge or conclude superficially(especially women). They reach conclusion by what they hear and see superficially and it has always ended in problems. Get deep facts, find out the roots of the problem, get concrete evidences then ur action no matter how grievious is justified.
owk, ah don hear...and m taking dis home.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Got ups nd downs dis year.
Learnt to be self independent
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2015
firstking01:
cos ur meek and mildsmiley

Haha really ? Well thank you smiley :*
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by telim: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Certificate is an achievement for the average mind but irrelevant for great minds that create niches for the average mind to emulate.
Being rich or poor is not your destiny. Your Success rate depends on your ability to identify and provide quality service/product in a high demanding niche with little/moderate competition.
Only the average mind think of a 9-5 job, great minds thinks of how to create job and employ the average mind.
Your position in life depends on how successful you are, think big, be determined and take action, cause time wait for know one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Collinsiweadi(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2015
do not allow people opinion to be ur reality... for example wen people call me all kinds of name in school jst to provok me I jst overlook them becuz is jst Dey fucking opinion. So in life take people comment as opinion dat don't matter especially d magazine once...

1 Like

Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Collinsiweadi(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2015
do not allow people opinion to be ur reality... for example wen people call me all kinds of name in school jst to provok me I jst overlook them becuz is jst Dey fucking opinion. So in life take people comment as opinion dat don't matter especially d nagative once...
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Life hasn't taught me anything.
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by oginga: 4:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Work smart, keep sealed lips at all time, make more money than you can spend, keep family members close and friends closer.

Don't fall in love too soon, when finally in love, give only 30% of your time and money to your other half. Stay safe and strong, trust no one, not even a family member.

Be unpredictable and always take people by surprise, talk less and listen more, don't be too Libra with your wallet and bank account.

Finally, act like you're broke and completely bankrupt, this will help you weed out negative friends, and gold diggers
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by SkinnyDude(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2015
firstking01:
y?
she wil never pay back. talking from experience
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2015
YourMain:

m sowie, buh m persuaded to ask u out swthrt wink
YourMain:

m sowie, buh m persuaded to ask u out swthrt
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by obiorathesubtle: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2015
firstking01:
falls frm chair
undecided how many times you fall from chair na? I dy fear o
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
she wil never pay back. talking from experience
mst tyms, its nt gud to generalise u knw...d truth is, if u wanna follow a particular gals behaviour, u'd always see dem as d same tin...me too, ayaf fallen victims countless no of tyms in a particular gal's hand...bt am stil optimistic dat, diara still gud ones out there...though ayaf nt met her yetsad
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by firstking01(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided how many times you fall from chair na? I dy fear o
3 timessad
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by SkinnyDude(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2015
firstking01:
mst tyms, its nt gud to generalise u knw...d truth is, if u wanna follow a particular gals behaviour, u'd always see dem as d same tin...me too, ayaf fallen victims countless no of tyms in a particular gal's hand...bt am stil optimistic dat, diara still gud ones out there...though ayaf nt met her yetsad
keep being optimistic, till you loose your head.. as for me, i have learnt my lesson. once beaten, twice shy
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by marshalcarter: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2015
firstking01:
dem scatter full everywer
Not in 9ja
Re: So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... by flexxyworld(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2015
I have learnt too stay humble regardless, never underrate anyone, never rely on anyone, trust in my ability and always work hard when the opportunity arises.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys / Ladies,can U Date Guy That Drink Garri? / Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.