Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong (5815 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Horlartunes: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yes *beating* if only have beat sense into her head she will have regards and respect me but I was doing like a lover boy petting her even when she bleeped up only if I have beat her give her mark take her out beg her till now our relationship will still be strong like olumo rock any way my next relationship auntie be ready for beating any slight Bleep up I will whip.you
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by agbonkamen(f): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Omega male in your next relationship beat her very well maybe you might end up in kirikiri lipsrsealed Aphal male ko Omega male ni

9 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by ReinaFarine: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
And if only you daddy had used a condom. Just one condom of #50? It would have prevented this waste of space you've become that thinks relationship is something you should beat someone into accepting.

No wonder she left your stupid ass.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Horlartunes: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
ReinaFarine:
And if only you daddy had used a condom. Just one condom of #50? It would have prevented this waste of space you've become that thinks relationship is something you should beat someone into accepting.

You can't understand you girls need more than daily petting
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Shugavee(f): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Horlartunes:
Yes *beating* if only have beat sense into her head she will have regards and respect me but I was doing like a lover boy petting her even when she bleeped up only if I have beat her give her mark take her out beg her till now our relationship will still be strong like olumo rock any way my next relationship auntie be ready for beating any slight Bleep up I will whip.you

team # alpha male
okay
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Shugavee(f): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
ReinaFarine:

kiss kiss loud ittttttttttt

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
The word "Alpha Male" has really suffered.

Not only do we have a slimy weak as pussyhunter with the name Ubunja misuse it now we have this psychopath scream it!

Dumbos everywhere!

9 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by DaddyKross: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol, he is a misogynist.

*Steps forward*

Me: Haaayii

Tribe: Haii Haii

Me: The Anti-feminist tribe will not challenge today.
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by ubunja(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Not only do we have a slimy weak as pussyhunter with the name Ubunja misuse it now we have this psychopath scream it!

Dumbos everywhere!
whatever. but we agree Virgin has 1 meaning and that meaning doesnt apply to you? are we on the same page there?

11 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oshi! Thats What Alpha Males Taught You Abi... Werey!
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by ubunja(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
ReinaFarine:

poor you. insulting my family when i never even attacked not even your family dog. i pity you.

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Dumbos everywhere!
what Is Happening With Nairaland Girls These Days
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
whatever. but we agree Virgin has 1 meaning and that meaning doesnt apply to you? are we on the same page there?
Yawn...

Trying so hard to sound sarcastic, dude you are failing.Be humble let me teach you tongue

Although sarcasm is not a sign of intelligence smiley

Back to the topic! You were saying....? undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
what Is Happening With Nairaland Girls These Days
Same question I would have asked you... But then you are a dead rat. Lol

#Yawn

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Same question I would have asked you... But then you are a dead rat. Lol

#Yawn
Miss. Daniels, respect Yourself

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by ubunja(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Yawn...

Trying so hard to sound sarcastic, dude you are failing.Be humble let me teach you tongue

Although sarcasm is not a sign of intelligence smiley

Back to the topic! You were saying....? undecided
sarcastic? is that how you see the virginity issue?

3 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by DaddyKross: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dem don start

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Miss. Daniels, respect Yourself
Why do you get mad whenever I refer to your moniker?

Isn't that what you want to be called? You lost me Dude cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Why do you get mad whenever I refer to your moniker?

Isn't that what you want to be called? You lost me Dude cheesy
hahahaha

its Okay To Call Me By My Username... But Dont Mock Me na... I Wasnt even Fighting you
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by highqueen(f): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
Oshi! Thats What Alpha Males Taught You Abi... Werey!
you deh mind the f00l.

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by CastedAyo: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
ReinaFarine:

See this one

Ori e ti yi
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by highqueen(f): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
I see you end up in kirikiri undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
who dey fight grin who dey fight grin
make I package myself here
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by ReinaFarine: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
poor you. insulting my family when i never even attacked not even your family dog. i pity you.

The baba didn't tell me the medicine works so fast oh?

The madness has started in less than three hours?

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by ReinaFarine: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
CastedAyo:

See this one

Ori e ti yi

Thank you for the correction.

Sorry, I didn't attend Harvard grammarnazi.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
DaddyKross:
Dem don start
just watching them in 4d

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by highqueen(f): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja always gets erection whenever he quotes a female moniker.
what do you expect from someone that quotes females for a living.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
ReinaFarine:

The baba didn't tell me the medicine works so fast oh?
The madness has started in less than three hours?
stop pls! my chest!

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by DaddyKross: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
just watching them in 4d

You wey go soon join them cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Horlartunes:
# alpha male
u sound like a disgruntled beta!

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

You wey go soon join them cheesy
lol amd i would drag u with me :-D
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by DaddyKross: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
lol amd i would drag u with me :-D

My tribe won't challenge today cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Women In Tanzania Are Marrying One Another / Man Lift One Leg Of His Fiancee, Kiss Her At The Poolside In Pre-wedding Photos / In The Most Brutal Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.