Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (10300 Views)

I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
respect80:
Pix or adonbilivit tongue
Judas
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by funkyibodude(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2015
Simple, leave the room for her, and insist that your husband sleeps with you in the guest room undecided, then see her reaction.

Meanwhile NL today I'm plus one, can I get some happy birthday shares and Likes.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by cashcity: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2015
this is how unnecessary things start creeping in marriages and gradual damaging it. some men value ther mother more than ther wife. I m advising you to look beyond that b4 u use ur hand to mess ur family up. Ur husband doesn't cheat on u, he doesn't beat u, I believe he don't have most problems married woman complain abt. So why shud that be a problem. his mother comes and go.Is her present the reason why u ar not pregnant,or is he not touchin u wen d mother is around.believe me dis kind of ur husband listens to her mother very well than u and if u start pushing to get the mother angry or unnecessary misunderstanding u ar damaging ur marriage.... and u don't have kids yet for an assured stability and ur husband luv u and he dnt care abt dat but wen problems start, dat his mother will make him to start dat u dnt have kid for more dan 3yrs....... let those that have ear, listen........( my opinion swtie)

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by prettysassygirl(f): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2015
u still dey ask?put a video there and find out what's going on

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by MrCork: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
smileysmiley:
Hello OUR,
I am a married woman and I live with my
husband in a two bedroom apartment. I have
been married for three years but do not have any
kids yet as my husband and I are still waiting for
God to bless us with children.
You would think this is the problem I have with my
mother-in-law right? The fact that i don’t have
kids? Actually, the reason i am writing to you is
far from that.
My mother-in-law lives in the village and we live
in the city. She comes to visit us quite often which
i definitely do not have a problem with as she is
welcome to our home anytime.
The only issue i have with her regular visits is the
fact that whenever she comes, for whatever
reason, my husband always asks me to evacuate
our matrimonial bedroom for her. He makes me
leave our room to sleep in the guestroom while
him and his mother sleep in our bedroom.
I have wondered and thought to myself if it is
normal to have a full grown man sleep with his
mother in the same room especially when there is
another room available but i am unable to
reconcile it in my head.
I asked him why he does it and his response to me
was “my mother and I are very close and she
suffered so much for me growing up so the least
I feel I owe her is to make her very comfortable.
And if she feels more comfortable in
our matrimonial bed? Then so be it”.
I was appalled after i got his response. So
appalled that i decided enough is enough!
The next time she visited, i deliberately went to
bed earlier than usual and tucked myself under
the covers pretending to be asleep.
When it was time for her to go to bed, could you
believe my husband came to wake me up from
my pretend sleep telling me that i should go to the
other room so “mama” can come to bed?
I couldn’t believe my ears. I literally thought i was
dreaming.
Anyway, just for peace to reign, i did as i was told
and mama actually came to bed while i slept in
the guest room as usual.
Please OUR, tell me what i can do. I have endured
this for three years but it is becoming ridiculous.
What will happen when we have kids? How will I
explain to them that daddy sleeps in the same
room with grandma whenever she’s around and
not mummy? Does that even sound like
something anyone should say out loud?
Kindly advise on what i should do to save the
situation because i am really getting tired of the
entire thing.
Source: http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/10/09/877/

angry
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by MrCork: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
smileysmiley:
Hello OUR,
I am a married woman and I live with my
husband in a two bedroom apartment. I have
been married for three years but do not have any
kids yet as my husband and I are still waiting for
God to bless us with children.
You would think this is the problem I have with my
mother-in-law right? The fact that i don’t have
kids? Actually, the reason i am writing to you is
far from that.
My mother-in-law lives in the village and we live
in the city. She comes to visit us quite often which
i definitely do not have a problem with as she is
welcome to our home anytime.
The only issue i have with her regular visits is the
fact that whenever she comes, for whatever
reason, my husband always asks me to evacuate
our matrimonial bedroom for her. He makes me
leave our room to sleep in the guestroom while
him and his mother sleep in our bedroom.
I have wondered and thought to myself if it is
normal to have a full grown man sleep with his
mother in the same room especially when there is
another room available but i am unable to
reconcile it in my head.
I asked him why he does it and his response to me
was “my mother and I are very close and she
suffered so much for me growing up so the least
I feel I owe her is to make her very comfortable.
And if she feels more comfortable in
our matrimonial bed? Then so be it”.
I was appalled after i got his response. So
appalled that i decided enough is enough!
The next time she visited, i deliberately went to
bed earlier than usual and tucked myself under
the covers pretending to be asleep.
When it was time for her to go to bed, could you
believe my husband came to wake me up from
my pretend sleep telling me that i should go to the
other room so “mama” can come to bed?
I couldn’t believe my ears. I literally thought i was
dreaming.
Anyway, just for peace to reign, i did as i was told
and mama actually came to bed while i slept in
the guest room as usual.
Please OUR, tell me what i can do. I have endured
this for three years but it is becoming ridiculous.
What will happen when we have kids? How will I
explain to them that daddy sleeps in the same
room with grandma whenever she’s around and
not mummy? Does that even sound like
something anyone should say out loud?
Kindly advise on what i should do to save the
situation because i am really getting tired of the
entire thing.
Source: http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/10/09/877/

....u this ungrateful sellfish irasbolastickated Ghana girl....shudunt u be happy he sleep wit juss u & yor mum instead of cheatin outside yo marraige wit outsiders?....do u no wot u want?

Techinally hear in pekam, we callit * 3some* ...big deal...GROW UP!!!
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by smileysmiley(f): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrCork:

....u this ungrateful sellfish irasbolastickated Ghana girl....shudunt u be happy he sleep wit juss u & yor mum instead of cheatin outside yo marraige wit outsiders?....do u no wot u want?

undecided
dearest Mr Cork I've been expecting your comment for a while now, now derail the thread Your Royal Highness
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by MrCork: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
smileysmiley:
dearest Mr Cork I've been expecting your comment for a while now, now derail the thread Your Royal Highness

.....sweery ama lover not a fighter & u looklike byansi & yor eyes looklike river peter travelin from river nile to Atlantic ocean coz yor nose looklike brandy & whisky coz u looklike model & u look sweeet & beautiful wink
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by MrCork: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
smileysmiley:

....anyway s..did I mention I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot! smiley
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by faray: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrCork:

and you like lightskin ladies (no ofeense)
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by Ishilove: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrCork:

In your dreams

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by NemzySeries(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2015
hmmmmmm.....dis 1 W're hearing new & weird stories everyday I wunt b shocked if ur hubby & hiz mum are intimately engaged Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo bkos I dunt c d reason y parents of newly weds wud b visiting every nw & den as if na ultimate search season 12 dem wan apply 4.....it cud also b spiritually related bkos I bliv ur hubby & hiz mum kws watz up joor instead of giving us d moda & son luv yeye gist
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by poshestmina(f): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Hope it is not what am thinking lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by sacora(f): 4:32am On Dec 10, 2015
dis one pass me
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by smileysmiley(f): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2015
MrCork:

no, I'm just hearing that now for the first time, tell me more His Royal Highness
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by wizzprince(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2015
no wonder, you guys don't have children, I dey suspect that mother in law and the matrimonial bed, OP pack from d main room and mk d guest room ur new official room, mate with your husband der and don't even touch d order bed again.even if ur husband beg u to come back or dat it won't happen again simply ask him to carry that bed away and get a new one for u guys come and thank me Lata wit testimonies he dat has an ear let she hear wat d spirit is saying

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by firstking01(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmm....lets start here first....hw old is ur mother inlaw

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by EwejeOyewole(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Am sorry to say this, am an africa man and nothing will change... The fact that you are expecting God to bless u with a baby and she always come to sleep on your bed, i sincerely think you need to be spiritual. Cast and bind every evil power a night before her arrival... Am sure the room will be too hot for her to stay because our God is a consuming fire

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by bibijay123(f): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2015
Next time tell your husband that the three of u shld sleep in d same room, tell him abt u missing mama so much n wanting to spend enoff time wit her
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by osazeeblue01: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2015
God will see you through. You are talking or behaving calm because no kinds yet, i know the music will change when you have kinds.
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by Joy1706(f): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Let ur mom come and stay for about 3 weeks. Move ur things to the guest room and be sleeping there with her.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by happyjuliet(f): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2015
Wonders shall never end Op prayer is d key talk to Dan Lord.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by ALocoVivaVoce: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrCork:

undecided

Really? Wow! I'm speechless
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by MrCork: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
smileysmiley:
no, I'm just hearing that now for the first time, tell me more His Royal Highness

..I live in pekam...pekam is not in Nigeria or ghana..its London!(big man area) wink
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by MrCork: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ishilove:

In your dreams

....lookhear sweet hat...if I diside to bring my range rover to Nigeria. ..truss me...you will hav no choice but to fall in love wit me!! (REAL TALK) smiley
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by okparea(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
bibijay123:
Next time tell your husband that the three of u shld sleep in d same room, tell him abt u missing mama so much n wanting to spend enoff time wit her

hehehehehehe don't be a bad girl
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
you should be paying consultancy and solution fee for what am about telling you..but never mind I will try help u out it's obvious that so many things are going through ur mind . first thing u need to do before taking any further step when next ur MIL is around get a phone with good memory or Sdcard put it on flight ✈ mode wen ur MIL is about sleeping go to the room and lay d bed... let ur husband know u have done dis so he won't do it again now select a place closer to the bed and start d recorder on d phone... if u have a way u can set a cam u can as well but dat requires more in d morning go pick up ur phone "grin"
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
NemzySeries:
hmmmmmm.....dis 1 W're hearing new & weird stories everyday I wunt b shocked if ur hubby & hiz mum are intimately engaged Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo bkos I dunt c d reason y parents of newly weds wud b visiting every nw & den as if na ultimate search season 12 dem wan apply 4.....it cud also b spiritually related bkos I bliv ur hubby & hiz mum kws watz up joor instead of giving us d moda & son luv yeye gist
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrCork:

....lookhear sweet hat...if I diside to bring my range rover to Nigeria. ..truss me...you will hav no choice but to fall in love wit me!! (REAL TALK) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? / Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? / Young Lady Completely Exposes Her Breasts In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.