Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! (10345 Views)

I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrCork:

..I live in pekam...pekam is not in Nigeria or ghana..its London!(big man area) wink
I know you won't respond, or you will respond with your signature inanity (it after all is your online persona), but I wonder, how have you being able to remain constant in your...exaggerated clownishness? We watched 190 evolve to the point where he is almost unrecognisable. Even Idowuogbo has changed, but you... you have been constant. From Corky Joe, Corky Jay, Cork Lover, Corkinson (or woreffa) and other allied Corks, you remain unchanged.

How do you do it? undecided
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by MrCork: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ishilove:

I know you won't respond, or you will respond with your signature inanity (it after all is your online persona), but I wonder, how have you being able to be constant in your...exaggerated clownishness? We watched 190 evolve, to the point where he is almost unrecognisable. Even Idowuogbo has changed, but you... you have been constant. From Corky Joe, Corky Jay, Cork Lover, Corkinson (or woreffa) and other allied Corks, you remain unchanged.

How do you do it? undecided

...it wudynt hurt for u to say **Mr Cork, Moi really really realy love you.....u no u do...dont be shy...close yor sexcy eyes & sayyit like u meannnit!! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrCork:

...it wudynt hurt for u to say **Mr Cork, Moi really really realy love you.....u no u do...dont be shy...close yor sexcy eyes & sayyit like u meannnit!! wink
You wish cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by justi4jesu(f): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
That Mother-in-law is Evil.
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by MrCork: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ishilove:

You wish cheesy cheesy

....you sound like all my lightskin curve ex....*you wish*....that waz wot they all said. Dont worry..u soon be mine!!(POUNDS STERLIN TALKIN) wink
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by smileysmiley(f): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrCork:

..I live in pekam...pekam is not in Nigeria or ghana..its London!(big man area) wink
I live in a small man area
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by MrCork: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
smileysmiley:
I live in a small man area

....sounds like u leaf in a cave....anyways. .sweery lets hook up so I can repair u wit moiney (pounds sterlin)...do u like shopin?...I will buy u gold lip stik wit matchin ear ring!! smiley
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
i smell Oedipux Rex
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by smileysmiley(f): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrCork:

....sounds like u leaf in a cave....anyways. .sweery lets hook up so I can repair u wit moiney (pounds sterlin)...do u like shopin?...I will buy u gold lip stik wit matchin ear ring!! smiley
its worst than a cave honey, I need you to repair me immediately.... of course I love shopping
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by just2okworld(f): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2015
justi4jesu:
That Mother-in-law is Evil.
What makes you say so judge justi4jesu?cheesycheesy
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by respect80(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Abbykem:
Judas

Goliath
It's people like you that believe when someone tell you that he barbed his hair online
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2015
respect80:

Goliath
It's people like you that believe when someone tell you that he barbed his hair online
Pharaoh
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by respect80(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abbykem:
Pharaoh

Liede

I detect lie as as it is told.
So Show us evidence
Re: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help! by IndianaJay: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is what happens when you marry a mummy's boy that does not have a mind of his own.

Next time....walk about the house fake coughing, then prop a bottle of Bennylin with codeine by your bed side and pretend to be asleep in your bed, when your hubby comes to wake you.....act like the codeine is making you drowsy and you cannot leave the room for anybody that night, in-fact just mumble in your sleep.

Do this for 4 days and see what happens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / I"ve learnt, lol! / Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.