Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. (5490 Views)

What Did You Save Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Name With On Your Phone / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:
am good
are you sure?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Are u kidding me? Dt's nt romantic
poshestmina:
His name and surname undecided grin
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by cruzita(f): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
why native frog?
when gals see the name dem go think say na poor ugly person
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
funnycheesycheesy i dnt need such,i need d oda onesadsad
Which other one? undecided

#holyHolyHoly!
#singing
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
RITUALIST ALERT
Till your destiny helper go pass you by!
#wailingWailers grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you sure?
Yeske, where is your first love? I've not seen online for almost 2 days
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:

Yeske, where is your first love? I've not seen online for almost 2 days
habashocked

you dnt knw a cyclist ran him down?

he is in my bed tho,am giving him treatmentwink
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Maxi112: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:
I stored my boyfriends name with his name cheesy
is not new to us 80percent of ladies do so
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
Which other one? undecided
#holyHolyHoly! #singing
lord God of mighty!
Early in thy morning eeee

i wake and do first round..........

Cherrrrrycheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Maxi112: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
foladaraawe:
I'm under 18,lemme just stay at a corner here and observe comments cool
even a girl of 10ys has a boo
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
habashocked
you dnt knw a cyclist ran him down? he is in my bed tho,am giving him treatmentwink
Joy u nor well, you call am?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:
Joy u nor well, you call am?
cheesy cheesy cheesy call?when a stretch can grab is schlong?cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Maxi112: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Medunah:
His name
hope u won't Bother if he store urs with name
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy call?when a stretch can grab is schlong?cheesycheesycheesycheesy
I no think sey I understand you
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
lord God of mighty!

Early in thy morning eeee

i wake and do first round..........

Cherrrrrycheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You av spoil finish!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mummy... come and see Joy ooo! lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:
I no think sey I understand you
i knw u wouldnt understand nacheesy

i mean he is close by,no point calling.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You av spoil finish! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mummy... come and see Joy ooo! lipsrsealed

teamvirginwink
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
is it my lovely angel or my darling? is it with meaningless codes or two letter words? mine is SMK so that my other girlfriends will not find out that i have other babes beside them. what about you? be sincere.
Tah store it as nobody cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
teamvirginwink
Am not doubting you! As much as am not trusting you! wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
Am not doubting you! As much as am not trusting you! wink wink wink
lmaocheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2015
halfrica:
Tah store it as nobody cheesycheesycheesycheesy
hmm
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2015
clevvermind:
hmm

tongue wen dere is really nobody in my life nko??

Na nobody i go store am as na
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2015
halfrica:

tongue wen dere is really nobody in my life nko??
Na nobody i go store am as na
then u need me.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2015
clevvermind:
then u need me.
Emi ke never will i do it again

Mehn m happy to be single to stupor

I just blived my bone of my bone nd flesh of my flesh has died a long time ago i only came into d world to witness love bt nt testify bou it

Av accepted faith nd destiny cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Anoda girl on nl will fall for ya bt me

U wud grow cute pink beards waiting
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2015
halfrica:

Emi ke never will i do it again

Mehn m happy to be single to stupor

I just blived my bone of my bone nd flesh of my flesh has died a long time ago i only came into d world to witness love bt nt testify bou it

Av accepted faith nd destiny cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Anoda girl on nl will fall for ya bt me

U wud grow cute pink beards waiting
i am ready to accept u just d way u are and care for u. have no fear. i will do it.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2015
clevvermind:
i am ready to accept u just d way u are and care for u. have no fear. i will do it.

I dnt need a man to take care of me

Fuvk ur damn love big time!!!!!
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Rone16(f): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Name and surname undecided
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
halfrica:

I dnt need a man to take care of me

Fuvk ur damn love big time!!!!!
why are u exuding so much bitterness like this?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2015
clevvermind:
why are u exuding so much bitterness like this?

Nothing m bitter inside
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2015

Nothing m bitter inside
then control it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You are shameless; guy blast girl for showing Pvssy Online(vaseline Crew) / Settled / Igbo Women Make S3x Too Stressful - Nigerian Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.