Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. (5501 Views)

What Did You Save Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Name With On Your Phone / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
foladaraawe:
I'm under 18,lemme just stay at a corner here and observe comments cool
there are things u gat to learn from me.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Serious??shocked
yessmiley
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by foladaraawe(f): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
there are things u gat to learn from me.
wat ar d things?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
my blood is hotcheesycheesycheesy coupled with the harmattancheesy

am on my waysad
kikikikikikikikiki!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My room is not vacant for visitation now!
Am gonna declare all welcome starting
from 20th wink

As for the hot blood... better get a cold
harmattan water
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
not men sorry but guys
i am all in one ok.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Adamma22(f): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
I stored mine with MY HANDSOME
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
foladaraawe:
smiley
Can i meet this beautiful young lady, please?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
foladaraawe:
wat ar d things?
you will get to know if we become friends.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
ansacheesy
My love
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
yessmiley
Lol ok then com 2 my house on xmas day 4 a dategrin
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Adamma22:
I stored mine with MY HANDSOME
this is awesome.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by assath: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
SMOG!!
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:
My love
sweery pie whatup?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
you will get to know if we become friends.

foladaraawe:
wat ar d things?

Clever mind getting clever! wink
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by poshestmina(f): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
His name and surname undecided grin
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Lol ok then com 2 my house on xmas day 4 a dategrin
sadsadsad
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:

Clever mind getting clever! wink
she needs to learn some new things. u know na
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Pucaxo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
foladaraawe:
I'm under 18,lemme just stay at a corner here and observe comments cool
with all those curves?? Gerrarahia mehn.... undecided
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
poshestmina:
His name and surname undecided grin
is d guy on this forum?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by donTbone(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
clevvermind:
she needs to learn some new things. u know na
The last time i checked, u werent a teacher! undecided angry
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by ssoftappless(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
Jollyjoy... Kindly send me a PM, please!
RITUALIST ALERT
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sweery pie whatup?
I dey dear, hope you're good?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:
I dey dear, hope you're good?
yea am ok,u?
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am serioussad

am even looking for a hang out this xmascheesy
Hang out?. But you won't come to the capital of that state,. I'll be coming soon
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
kikikikikikikikiki!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My room is not vacant for visitation now! Am gonna declare all welcome starting from 20th wink
As for the hot blood... better get a cold harmattan water
funnycheesycheesy i dnt need such,i need d oda onesadsad
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:

The last time i checked, u werent a teacher! undecided angry
i don't have to be a teacher before i teach. it is already part of me. but i teach only girls not boys.
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
profojah:

Hang out?. But you won't come to the capital of that state,. I'll be coming soon
cheesycheesycheesy yours is a different casesad
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by cruzita(f): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
native frog
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
cruzita:
native frog
cheesy u are sometin elsecheesy
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy yours is a different casesad
OK. We go finish up behind d scene
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
yea am ok,u?
am good
Re: What Do You Store Your Boyfriend/girlfriend's Name With In Your Phone. by clevvermind(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
cruzita:
native frog
why native frog?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason Why Some Ladies Prefer Most Guys To "Others" / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. / I Want To Stop "MASTURBATING" But I Don't Know How. Help!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.