Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* (20593 Views)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by homealone2(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2015
KanoAbiaBabe:

Its not all about been called 'holy mary' everyone has what is more of importance to he/her. I have better things to chat about and not sex,sex. Abeg who sex don help?
So many (Runs girls dey pay rent,buy cars with sex). If u no like sex mata abeg keep mute abi dem force u , U sound's like one frustrated sex worker. Abeg i mean no offence.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by stchinedu: 1:08am On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote:
√ I wish I was ur blanket in this cold..
ama keep you warm.

√ do you wear bum Short?. I will love to see you in one.

√ have you had your bath or can I join you for a warm bath?

√ I hope you don't wear bra and pant to sleep? you need to free the poor things.

√ what re you wearing(stale)

√ I love your dp, you got nice lips, I wanna taste them.

√ with the way you laugh, you will be a good screamer.

√ can you dance?, I will like you to teach me.

√ what is your view on sex?

#speaking-from-experience.
answers...
1. dont bother, i dont use blanket, i use rapper
2. meeee, bum short? Nooo! i wear dross.
3. yes and moreover, i hate hot bath
4. noooo, i wear jacket and trouser to sleep...those things need to be tamed
5. cloth
6. thanks...eiyah, dont mind the redness of my lips, its just my make up, not some hot sauce that you can taste.
7. hmmmmm, my laff must be bad for it to qualify for screaming
8. no
9. view on sex kwa? i have never viewed it. we have a black and white television and i have never seen it shown let alone viewing it.

#speaking-from-fact.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Dannidom:
Hey girl! I like your hair
thanks smiley
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 10, 2015
KanoAbiaBabe:
Once a guy ask me such questions that ends the chat for that day and if he comes up with such silly questions another day is either I delete him from my list or keep him mute. I so much hate sex chat.
nkechi come see another mumu o!!!shebi I tell you say she no run too far...
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Tundeiab(m): 3:52am On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote:
√ I wish I was ur blanket in this cold..
ama keep you warm.

√ do you wear bum Short?. I will love to see you in one.

√ have you had your bath or can I join you for a warm bath?

√ I hope you don't wear bra and pant to sleep? you need to free the poor things.

√ what re you wearing(stale)

√ I love your dp, you got nice lips, I wanna taste them.

√ with the way you laugh, you will be a good screamer.

√ can you dance?, I will like you to teach me.

√ what is your view on sex?

#speaking-from-experience.
With your write up and your "speaking from experience" statement, I can confidently deduce that you have been laid by nothing less than 10 men.
Babe I hail o.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Tundeiab(m): 3:54am On Dec 10, 2015
KanoAbiaBabe:
Once a guy ask me such questions that ends the chat for that day and if he comes up with such silly questions another day is either I delete him from my list or keep him mute. I so much hate sex chat.
Hmmm

The last sex chat you had must have left a sour taste in your mouth.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Tundeiab:

With your write up and your "speaking from experience" statement, I can confidently deduce that you have been laid by nothing less than 10 men.
Babe I hail o.

ok sir.

u try.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by thundafire: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2015
TeamJoyce:
mizquote expose their tricks,they think they re smarter but girls pass them

u funny oo but na girls dumb pass with dis old ryhmes dy hear daily yet dy still get highly bleeped
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2015
KanoAbiaBabe:

Its not all about been called 'holy mary' everyone has what is more of importance to he/her. I have better things to chat about and not sex,sex. Abeg who sex don help?
true talk my dear.the Op don spoil show for them.nah so one yeye guy come call me one night say make I help him.i asked him if there was any problem that made him wake me dat night he said i should please enta whatsapp and snap my nips and send to him that conji wan kill him. nah that day i sharpaly blocked him on my whatsapp and deleted his contact cos matured guys dont do such. aftall who sex chat don help self?
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mikool007(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Pls pls pls don't dump this on the guys........The girls out der r worse including these nland girls that r forming sisters here 4 us. The first time i heard of seks chat waz from a gurl nd she told me to try it with her, i was totally dazed cuz could'nt beliv wat she was asking 4. Nd i'm very sure seks chatting was started by a gurl
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by firstking01(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Looooong sighs:/
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by kingsfield(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2015
TeamJoyce:
mizquote expose their tricks,they think they re smarter but girls pass them
She should be prayed for nt applauded for cos at dis her age she has heard n seen all dis.
Guess she goes out wit d wrong pple to wrong places.
#urdressingisuraddress
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by kingsfield(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote:

. ok sir.
u try.
Wats ur real age, cos u sound lyk one who has 45yrs experience?
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2015
the gods re angry.

lolz.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2015
duchess25:

true talk my dear.the Op don spoil show for them.nah so one yeye guy come call me one night say make I help him.i asked him if there was any problem that made him wake me dat night he said i should please enta whatsapp and snap my nips and send to him that conji wan kill him. nah that day i sharpaly blocked him on my whatsapp and deleted his contact cos matured guys dont do such. aftall who sex chat don help self?

omo.

the guy was really silly.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Davidovinci(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2015
stchinedu:

answers...
1. dont bother, i dont use blanket, i use rapper
2. meeee, bum short? Nooo! i wear dross.
3. yes and moreover, i hate hot bath
4. noooo, i wear jacket and trouser to sleep...those things need to be tamed
5. cloth
6. thanks...eiyah, dont mind the redness of my lips, its just my make up, not some hot sauce that you can taste.
7. hmmmmm, my laff must be bad for it to qualify for screaming
8. no
9. view on sex kwa? i have never viewed it. we have a black and white television and i have never seen it shown let alone viewing it.

#speaking-from-fact.
For ur small mind you d form smartness shey?
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by sweetgala(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2015
duchess25:

You are a wicked sister ooh, I'm sure conji don catch that guy kill him by now. Blueballs is real women very real
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by sweetgala(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2015
On a serious matter, I come naija for holiday wan craze fine ladies dey for naija ooh

I come dey see all these fyne babes on NL, something must happen my future wife lurks in this section methinks
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2015
duchess25:

Only 'mummy am hungry boys' dey ask of sex chat. Matured and serious guys won't ask for sex chat.
Blessed day sweedy

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Tundeiab:

Hmmm

The last sex chat you had must have left a sour taste in your mouth.
Your mate are thinking of how to move this nation forward and your major concern is sex chat. Grow up guy.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2015
KanoAbiaBabe:
Only 'mummy am hungry boys' dey ask of sex chat. Matured and serious guys won't ask for sex chat.
Blessed day sweedy
yes ooo.thanks dearie. blessed to u too

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2015
hilaomo:
nkechi come see another mumu o!!!shebi I tell you say she no run too far...
If because I don't subscribe to sex chat will make you call me mumu then I wonder what a wise person looks in your world.
Takia
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2015
sweetgala:

You are a wicked sister ooh, I'm sure conji don catch that guy kill him by now. Blueballs is real women very real
lol me sef wan make conji kill him or better still castrate him cos u know that feeling u have when while sleeping during this cold weather and ur fone ringd only for u to hear this trash.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote:

omo.
the guy was really silly.
as in eeeh undecided
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2015
Adonbilivit undecided undecided
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by sweetgala(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2015
duchess25:

lol me sef wan make conji kill him or better still castrate him cos u know that feeling u have when while sleeping during this cold weather and ur fone ringd only for u to hear this trash.

Well if you are sleeping in the cold weather what you need is someone to cuddle or better, something to warm you up from beneath.

Unless you've slept in -3 winter weather with just a duvet and no cloths like I do daily then cold never catch you well
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Alhajipaulo:
and I dy see you for 2go room dy ask for sex chat!!!
Not everybody on nairaland are still sucking breast like you. What the hell will I be doing on 2go?
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by francizy(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote

Are you in anyway advocating for a no sex relationship? Does it mean ladies don't enjoy the attention given to them by guys? Does it mean they don't enjoy the sex they succumbed to? Finally, do you think all girls can do without sex?

Sex is a mutual beneficial encounter and I think it's best you advice ladies on how to avoid getting rapèd (which they're are forced into) instead of warning them on how to avoid or resist something they derive pleasure in.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Tundeiab(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2015
KanoAbiaBabe:
Your mate are thinking of how to move this nation forward and your major concern is sex chat. Grow up guy.
Babe... I am married so I need no sex chat.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
francizy:
mizquote

Are you in anyway advocating for a no sex relationship? Does it mean ladies don't enjoy the attention given to them by guys? Does it mean they don't enjoy the sex they succumbed to? Finally, do you think all girls can do without sex?

Sex is a mutual beneficial encounter and I think it's best you advice ladies on how to avoid getting rapèd (which they're are forced into) instead of warning them on how to avoid or resist something they derive pleasure in.

I will always be an advocate against premarital sex, because the tension that comes with indulging in the acts re to numerous to mention, if one has to indulge appropriate measures and caution has to be put in place to make it wholesomely safe.

sex and sexchatting should be mutual, as it seen as part of entertainment.

my post is basically to create a sense of direction to ladies to know when a guy is trying to initiate sex chat. encouraging or discouraging them is up to them.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so you're a woman probably in her early 20s and you already know all these lines?

Beht why?

e concern you?
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2015
daniska3yaro:
This op wan turn gal by force on nairaland,serious is guy is high,

tanx for ya opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / Am I Being Friendzoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.