Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* (20594 Views)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2015
mikool007:
Pls pls pls don't dump this on the guys........The girls out der r worse including these nland girls that r forming sisters here 4 us. The first time i heard of seks chat waz from a gurl nd she told me to try it with her, i was totally dazed cuz could'nt beliv wat she was asking 4. Nd i'm very sure seks chatting was started gurl

#hmmm
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by danton(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Obviously they tried it with you and ......
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Emodeee: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2015
KanoAbiaBabe:
Once a guy ask me such questions that ends the chat for that day and if he comes up with such silly questions another day is either I delete him from my list or keep him mute. I so much hate sex chat.

R u a virgin?
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by stchinedu: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Davidovinci:

For ur small mind you d form smartness shey?
Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass na. grin
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
TeamJoyce:
mizquote expose their tricks,they think they re smarter but girls pass them
Keep quiet, its only lame guys that say such in these times. No one gives lines like these nowadays
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
captainboris:

Babe why u dey lie na?
Story for the gods
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by TeamJoyce(f): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
danieloy4:

Keep quiet, its only lame guys that say such in these times. No one gives lines like these nowadays
any lines u guys are using or planing to use,girls re still smarter
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
TeamJoyce:
any lines u guys are using or planing to use,girls re still smarter
Really? For ur mind abi. The shame about this is you gals are still too dump to figure us out still,you might be smart but we still have tricks to play with your hearts as we want
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by gunners160(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
KanoAbiaBabe:
Once a guy ask me such questions that ends the chat for that day and if he comes up with such silly questions another day is either I delete him from my list or keep him mute. I so much hate sex chat.
stop 2 dey form jor.You no lyk sex chat but u dey enjoy ham when them knack ur kondo.Shm,when will ladies stop pretending that they dnt like sex?
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Illiteracy truly is the worst plague that ever hit the African continent. So you so-called graduates can't differentiate between flirting and sex-chatting??
Well, since you're too dumb to know the difference let me educate you. undecided

Sex-chatting involves conversations (usually aided by images/pictures) that contain explicit sexual content and are engaged in for the sole purpose of sexually stimulating/arousing two people. Its either undertaken by couples in long distance relationships or creepy dudes taking advantage of underage girls.
Note that there has to be an actual conversation (I.e involvement from both parties) for it to be called a sex-chat. So a dude asking you for photos of your ηipples or sending you photos of his dick DO NOT qualify as sex-chats, they're merely obscene messages.
Flirting on the other hand is a witty conversation with sexual undertones used for the purpose of entertainment and also to get to know someone better. Yes, its done to have fun, not to go around fυcking everything on skirt. As I said, flirtatious conversations are often witty, and thus require people with a certain standard of intelligence/education/maturity and sense of humor to enjoy it.

I have observed that most Nigerian ladies lack a sense of humor, and the ones that don't, lack the prerequisite intelligence/education or maturity that is required to enjoy flirting. Because of the backward upbringing most of them have, they're brainwashed to believe every single conversation that contains adult content is lewd and should be regarded with disdain.

For crying out loud, there is nothing wrong with flirting with a lady you're familiar with, unless she's married, underage, not interested or a total stranger.
Pls ladies stop falling my hand. Most of you claim you went to school, let your education reflect in your standard of reasoning....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Davidovinci(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
stchinedu:
Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass na. grin
confirm! Oya chop knuckle >

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Long story just go straight to the point and sex chat with her if you wanna do that. She either respond or block you.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Maamin(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
JimiCoker:
Illiteracy truly is the worst plague that ever hit the African continent. So you so-called graduates can't differentiate between flirting and sex-chatting??
Well, since you're too dumb to know the difference let me educate you. undecided

Sex-chatting involves conversations (usually aided by images/pictures) that contain explicit sexual content and are engaged in for the sole purpose of sexually stimulating/arousing two people. Its either undertaken by couples in long distance relationships or creepy dudes taking advantage of underage girls.
Note that there has to be an actual conversation (I.e involvement from both parties) for it to be called a sex-chat. So a dude asking you for photos of your ηipples or sending you photos of his dick DO NOT qualify as sex-chats, they're merely obscene messages.
Flirting on the other hand is a witty conversation with sexual undertones used for the purpose of entertainment and also to get to know someone better. Yes, its done to have fun, not to go around fυcking everything on skirt. As I said, flirtatious conversations are often witty, and thus require people with a certain standard of intelligence/education/maturity and sense of humor to enjoy it.

I have observed that most Nigerian ladies lack a sense of humor, and the ones that don't, lack the prerequisite intelligence/education or maturity that is required to enjoy flirting. Because of the backward upbringing most of them have, they're brainwashed to believe every single conversation that contains adult content is lewd and should be regarded with disdain.

For crying out loud, there is nothing wrong with flirting with a lady you're familiar with, unless she's married, underage, not interested or a total stranger.
Pls ladies stop falling my hand. Most of you claim you went to school, let your education reflect in your standard of reasoning....

My broda..Shaking mii head for diz galz jaré embarassed
I was about making my comment then I discovered you had already done what was needed..tiri-bottles for u.

@Op, your list dont have enough juice to get anyone arouse. Its only a dunce babe that will feel sexually excited by that, that is just a normal convo for flirting and nothing more to be offended about. Your post is nothing close to sex Chat. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Pucaxo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

I've been wanting to squeeze that "follow" button. You just gave me a darn good reason.

Nice 1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
some peeps re too dumb to understand the meaning of the word 'Initiate'..
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by IndianaJay: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Back when I was single....if i'm getting to know you and you ask me late at night (when i'm in bed) what i'm wearing....or ask me to send you a pic of me in my underwear first thing in the morning...

I smile and tell you okay I will send it right after we hang up or stop chatting.

Then I change your name in my phone to "Weyrey don't pick" because that's exactly what you are.....a Weyrey alaso. grin grin
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Pucaxo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
In as much as I view "sexx chatting" as a complete waste of time, I still don't think the OP has moral justification to add "ladies beware" to the title of this thread. As far as we know, the b!tch who opened this thread might have aborted a few times yet she's here offering hypocritical advice about something that's relatively harmless.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Pucaxo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Okay, I just realised that the OP is the same nitwit who opens a thread (to alert us) each time she uploads a new DP.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Maamin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote:
some peeps re too dumb to understand the meaning of the word 'Initiate'..

Still your list up there is not enough to initiate sex chat...is a normal flirting convo that one could ask during chat with a familiar or unfamiliar friend.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha.
some peeps wanna die.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by mizquote(f): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Maamin:

Still your list up there is not enough to initiate sex chat...is a normal flirting convo that one could ask during chat with a familiar or unfamiliar friend.

ya opinion sha.

I stick to mine.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Tundeiab:
Babe... I am married so I need no sex chat.
Toh.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
homealone2:
So many (Runs girls dey pay rent,buy cars with sex). If u no like sex mata abeg keep mute abi dem force u , U sound's like one frustrated sex worker. Abeg i mean no offence.
I only aired my view abt sex chat,I wonder why u took my comment so personal. Thanks all the same.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by obontami: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Someone is being hypocritical here
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by obontami: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

7 crates of orijin and 3 buckets of cat fish pepper soup for this man, you actually made a lotta sense. I think I ma follow you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by joseph1832(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
JimiCoker:

Excellently put Mr. Even some dude often mistake flirting for stalking and asslicking or whatever it is their narrow mind seem to fathom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by joseph1832(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
mizquote:
√ I wish I was ur blanket in this cold..
ama keep you warm.

√ do you wear bum Short?. I will love to see you in one.

√ have you had your bath or can I join you for a warm bath?

√ I hope you don't wear bra and pant to sleep? you need to free the poor things.

√ what re you wearing(stale)

√ I love your dp, you got nice lips, I wanna taste them.

√ with the way you laugh, you will be a good screamer.

√ can you dance?, I will like you to teach me.

√ what is your view on sex?

#speaking-from-experience.
Its my joy to inform you that most of the guys if not all the guy who has approached you or even asked you out are basic half wits!
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by obontami: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
duchess25:

true talk my dear.the Op don spoil show for them.nah so one yeye guy come call me one night say make I help him.i asked him if there was any problem that made him wake me dat night he said i should please enta whatsapp and snap my nips and send to him that conji wan kill him. nah that day i sharpaly blocked him on my whatsapp and deleted his contact cos matured guys dont do such. aftall who sex chat don help self?
you for at least help a brother in need now. Your breast sef use style big Ooo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by joseph1832(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
KanoAbiaBabe:
So what are you wearing? And I hope you wear bum shorts?

Oya delete me na. Mtcheew.
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by ilevic(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
can't believe some1 still uses those lines in this 21th century. I think some people need NPK 14 :14 : 14 to really grow up
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Mcowubaba: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
TeamJoyce:
mizquote expose their tricks,they think they re smarter but girls pass them
U will still fall for this same lines u have read today cheesy
....I knw ur type...na only mouth u get... Ur common sense dey small like sugar cube!..sowi for the insult..
Re: 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* by Boboye4slim(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nonsense ni eleyi jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / Am I Being Friendzoned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.