Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today (57457 Views)

Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / Nigerians React To NTA's Cyril Stober's Retirement From Service (Tweets) / NNPC Retires 1000 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Henrypraise: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
menix:
Cyril stober, the best News Broadcaster in the 90's..

His sunday sunday News Line was the best in the contry then..

It was something to watch out for, especially their story follow up..

A national award for what? Working n being paid? Or was it volunteer work?

He went abt his job so judiciously dat dia was no difference btween his first day @ work (1 january 1902) n his last day @ work. No innovation just read d news d way u were told to do so.

M not a fan of sahara reporters n channels TV but des guys did justice to journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by blazetitov: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congrats to Mr Stober.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by cynhamscakes(f): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
I wish him well.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by veraponpo(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Wish him well.

Obj really likes the man. He should to moderate national programmes under him then.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Happy retirement sir
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
This man has really served NTA, from the time presenters read news from papers to the modern reading screen. Congratulations, Stober!
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by dadaojames(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Whaoooo! Congratulations to him. I still recollect his first news cast when he was introduced by a co-caster

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by NaijaProxyBase: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good evening *some silence* I am Cyril Stober. grin
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by GeoOla25(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
chocolateme:

FTC Chocolate cream
Endtime chocolate
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
NTA will surely miss you ...love the way he pronounce names of people outside his ethnic background .
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Mcowubaba: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Cyril stober nd Aisha Kartoon now the headlines... Farewell Sire

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by chocolateme(f): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
GeoOla25:

Endtime chocolate
lol.. End time you
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by macaranta(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congrats Sir
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by ahizih(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
He always start de news with (tonight) what an icon

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by fwwins(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ohhhh wow!!!!!

A very BIG congratulations on your retirement oga CYRIL STOBER
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by BCJAY(f): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
HE HAS DONE HIS BEST. ALL THE BEST IN HIS FUTURE ENDEAVOUR, HE RETIRED WHEN THE OVATION IS STILL LOUD.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by afolayangs(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Well done sir and God bless your retirement
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by RisMas(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
I GREW UP TO KNOW HIM AND TOKUNBO AJAYI OF BLESSED MEMORY. CYRIL WILL SURELY BE MISSED

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Kennydoc(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's been long I heard from "Fatima Abbas Hassan last..

Happy retirement oga CY..

Fatima Abbas Hassan is now with NTA Channel 5, Abuja. I had been looking for her until I discovered recently that she's now with the Abuja local station. I don't know if it was a demotion, or she was posted from the HQ to help build the local station.

I wish Sir Cyril Stober the best in the rest of his life and his future endeavours. He has indeed been a blessing and an inspiration to many young Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by fistonati(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
He needs no introduction yet u are introducing him.

Hope dey don't trace any money to him too
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by xtervaganza(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Nice one.. Congratulations sir.. You really left your footprint on the sands of time. Well done.

FTC
Chocolate cream
you could have left it at well done and congratulations

Which one is footprints on sands of time on top news casting?

Abeg sue sue oo
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by inze(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
. . . 'Hello, Goodevening and welcome to the news at 9, I am Cyril Stober'

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by IGWISE(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
IdeeEsperanza:
Akemor afon.
Nko mkpo ntoro
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by BreezyRita(f): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Waow! One of the people that made me love journalism.
CYRIL STOBER, AISHA BELLO

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by hedonistic: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Epochal moment. Almost like when Larry King retired his show on CNN, or when Michael Jackson died.

I mean, I have been used to seeing this face and hearing his voice on NTA since I was a primary school kid.... A zillion years later he is finally retiring, and I am now as old as Metusella.

These kinds of events feel somewhat ominous. They indicate how ephemeral everything (especially success, and including life itself) is.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by martineverest(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Av been watching this man on nta since I was in primary school
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Seakay(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
This man don tey o... Since I get Black and White TV. Well done sire.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by dustydee: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Acidosis:
Wow! My Dad's classmate in Minna many years ago.

My dad equally retired from service some 3-4 years ago.

Congrats Sir.
So your dad attended GSS? Did he gist you about Father O'Connel?
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by osazeeblue01: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Happy retirement Sir and congratulation. I will miss u sir.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Acidosis(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
dustydee:
So your dad attended GSS? Did he gist you about Father O'Connel?
A white man that smokes?
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by cyril700(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congrat sir! My dad named me cyril coz of how he admired this man. And peeps am 30 so u can imagine how long this man has been broadcasting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by ichommy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kudos C Sober. D bros tey for NTA o cheesy Enjoy your retirement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.