Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today (57458 Views)

Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / Nigerians React To NTA's Cyril Stober's Retirement From Service (Tweets) / NNPC Retires 1000 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Gofwane(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
I've known this man since i was a kid.
I remember the day i and my siblings were making a hell of noise and our dad made me sit in front of the tv and repeat after mr cyril stobber!

Everything that has a beginning has an end. My dad that made me sit in front of the tv is now late.

9 Likes

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kennydoc:

Fatima Abbas Hassan is now with NTA Channel 5, Abuja. I had been looking for her until I discovered recently that she's now with the Abuja local station. I don't know if it was a demotion, or she was posted from the HQ to help build the local station.

I wish Sir Cyril Stober the best in the rest of his life and his future endeavours. He has indeed been a blessing and an inspiration to many young Nigerians.
that's good 2 hear, I watch NTA then because of these people(Abbas & Cyril). May God bless him in all his endevours.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by chocolateme(f): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
xtervaganza:
you could have left it at well done and congratulations

Which one is footprints on sands of time on top news casting?

Abeg sue sue oo
wow!! Triple claps for u. You will fit in as Buhari's chief SA (special adviser) your services are not needed in this land and space. kiss kiss good nite.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by highmood(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rikidony:
this man was the one reason I love listening to the national news at 9.

wish him well on his future endeavors
I knew him and the likes of Frank Olize, Ruth Benemesia Opia, etc. when I was very young, we would sit, listen and watch as they read out the news eloquently and professionally. Just like a suspense filled movie, we would stay glue to our tv screen until the last but most breathtaking part of the news is read. May God bless you Sir Cyril Stober and other members of staff that made your career a success.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by 1surdman: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
I am Cyril stober
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congrats Sir. You deserve national honors..

Abike leave una go join NASS for kudi..

Abike how nah ?

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by chisupport: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ah!!!!!!!! ah remember Tokumbo Ajayi...I still cant believe that she is dead.....may her soul rest in peace

Congratulations sir Cyril Stober on your successful Retirement ..God grace all the way
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by namdo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congratulations to you Cyril. I felt you needed it after I watched you on nta few weeks ago. Wishing you a very peaceful retirement life.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by kemback2220003: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
You can. hardly know his ethnic group
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by akindap07(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
You fought the good fight sir.... #CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
kemback2220003:
You can. hardly know his ethnic group

Probably Rivers or Bayelsa definitely South South.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by M4gunners: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Is he up to 60years of age? Why is he going to retirement, because for me i think he's not up to 60 yet.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by swizken89: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Check my signature
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by blank(f): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
gists:
What a career this man has enjoyed.
For serving the country for so long I am tempted to say he deserves a national award.
I know the young NL kids born in the late 80s and 90s will not understand, but trust me this man deserves it.

Serving the country for free? If that's the case, all people upon retirement deserve national awards.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
What of emma okondo
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by fammo: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Boring NTA wiv boring news
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congrats to him! smiley
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by kunzaar83(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dafe20:
He needs no introduction at all. Cyril Stober, an
ace newscaster on the Nigerian Television
Authority (NTA) has been around for decades, pursuing his passion in his chosen career, broadcasting.

Before the advent of private stations in Nigeria,
listening to the NTA news at 9 everyday was
always a wonderful moment for many families in
Nigeria.

Watching Frank Olize, Hon. Abike Dabiri on NTA
Newslines and all the stories of what was
happening around the country was amazing.
Saturday mornings were also magical with the
likes of late Yinka Craig on Morning Ride.

Watching Sienne All Well Brown, Ruth Benemesia
Opia, John Momoh and the late Tokunbo Ajayi on
NTA news was so intriguing.

Everybody admired the authority and eloquence
with which they delivered the news. He's
anchored several editions of NTA news and other
programmes for years. Let's hear your wishes for
him. Congrats,
Congratulations Sir Cyril Stober!
cuteprinz

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=909273675830006&id=100002421463577&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6226391554327703539%3Amf_story_key.8438108880947657569
I love this man with passion, Congratulations to him, I wish him alll the best in future endeavours
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Elxandre(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
gists:
What a career this man has enjoyed.
For serving the country for so long I am tempted to say he deserves a national award.
I know the young NL kids born in the late 80s and 90s will not understand, but trust me this man deserves it.
Stop feeling like Methuselah. grin
Even those born early 90's knew him well.

4 Likes

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by stasius: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Wow! Congratulations sir. Eeeyaaah. So nice.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by mkoabiola: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
My mum wil alwys tell me "this man has been aa newscaster when I was a little kid
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by stasius: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chai. When nta was nta.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by freshvine(f): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
This are the sort of people to be considered for information and strategy by the government owing to their vast experience in journalism but the duara dullardihoo prefers a man on diaper, as ugly as ogoja witch to be his information minister. An ugly propagandist and liar of irredeemable proportion.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by jeremioluwaseyi: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dafe20:
Authority (NTA) has been around for decades, pursuing his passion in his chosen career, broadcasting.

Nigeria.

him. Congrats,
cuteprinz

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=909273675830006&id=100002421463577&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6226391554327703539%3Amf_story_key.8438108880947657569
cyril Stober!....NTA news!
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by twize(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congrat big boss may your days be long
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dafe20:

Nigeria.

him. Congrats,
cuteprinz

this man always make me sleep every Tuesday night live when I don't have subscription on my TV.

so sad you won't make me sleep again on Tuesday night live
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Seakay:
This man don tey o... Since I get Black and White TV. Well done sire.

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by solidman59(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Welldone sire. Very professional guy
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Mystery007(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Congratulation to you sir, an alma mater of my sec school, we re so proud of you sir.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by towbaynah(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
RealAdewole:
walahi I still dey miss kehinde young harry

Yeah me too or "Kehinde Old Harry" as my Dad calls her.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by dedugbaa(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
As young chap in the late 80's and early 90's I remember the programme he anchored. On saturday Tonight at 9.I hated the programme but my dad loved it(although he was very handsome then).I prefered Frank Olize's Newsline on sunday.May God bless and keep him.Am now a Grown man in my early 30's.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.