Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today (57456 Views)

Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / Nigerians React To NTA's Cyril Stober's Retirement From Service (Tweets) / NNPC Retires 1000 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by nigeriancuban: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2015
in his voice"and that's the network news but before we say goodbye,another look at the headlines,the president of the fedral republic of Nigeria,general abdusalam abubakar has announced that there would be........"" this man really made a footprint in the top s of history ,happy retirement man..

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by alolatee(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Dafe20:
He needs no introduction at all. Cyril Stober, an
ace newscaster on the Nigerian Television
Authority (NTA) has been around for decades, pursuing his passion in his chosen career, broadcasting.

Before the advent of private stations in Nigeria,
listening to the NTA news at 9 everyday was
always a wonderful moment for many families in
Nigeria.

Watching Frank Olize, Hon. Abike Dabiri on NTA
Newslines and all the stories of what was
happening around the country was amazing.
Saturday mornings were also magical with the
likes of late Yinka Craig on Morning Ride.

Watching Sienne All Well Brown, Ruth Benemesia
Opia, John Momoh and the late Tokunbo Ajayi on
NTA news was so intriguing.

Everybody admired the authority and eloquence
with which they delivered the news. He's
anchored several editions of NTA news and other
programmes for years. Let's hear your wishes for
him. Congrats,
Congratulations Sir Cyril Stober!
cuteprinz

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=909273675830006&id=100002421463577&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6226391554327703539%3Amf_story_key.8438108880947657569

Oh how i love this man.May God bless him for us.You will live to enjoy your retirement and children.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by tk4rd: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Rikidony:
this man was the one reason I love listening to the national news at 9.

wish him well on his future endeavors
WHEN WILL MUHAMMMAAD ABDILKAAADRI RETIRE.??
**Modified...
Where are these pple.? Where them go.?
1. Hawau Gebi
2. Eugenia Abu
3. Cletus Ogbanje.. and so on..
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by bigtoyin(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Big Congratulation Mr Cyril Stober NTA family we surely missed u

1 Share

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Smartresult(f): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2015
He suppose retire na, this man was on nta since i don't hear english.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by ndcide(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2015
I congratulate him.
What's next after nta.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by missKiffy(f): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2015
jaymejate:
I don know this man since time b4 now. He is a Legend for NTA.

"My name is cyril Stober, reporting live from where the Bomb blast happened 4days ago
grin
Lol cheesy it's always days ago
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Ahmeduana(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2015
agog:

hmm those names you mentioned.... While growing up in Osun about 20 years ago the likes of Dele Tomori, Folusho Taiwo etc held sway at d broadcasting home of Osun.
Have they retired or still in service?
ACTUALLY THEY ALL STARTED IN OYO STATE WITH (B.C.O.S) IT WAS WHEN THEY CREATED OSUN STATE THAT THE THEN MILITARY ADMINISTRATOR SENT THEN BACK TO OSUN STATE TO TRIM DOWN OYO STATE CIVIL SERVICE, BUT AS FOR ME have lost touch with broadcasting activities within southwest for the past 20years! But when i sit down and look back, those era was the era i acquired knowledge through radio broadcasting, AND I MISSED THOSE PERIOD, ONLY IF I CAN TURN BACK THE TIME!
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by dustydee: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2015
Acidosis:

A white man that smokes?
No, the principal. Never saw him smoke.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by gifty99200(f): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2015
Happy retirement Mr Stober.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Freeman50(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Retired but not tired. Congratulations Cyril.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Happy retirement sir.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Stoical: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Congratulations to a very simple man, who took his job very seriously and never really mind the kind of environment (moribund and outdated equipment) he worked with...

Moral lesson: learn to perform at your best irrespective of how your organization is, especially when they don't measure up tto standards...for posterity will remember u.

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Rotime1(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2015
congratulations and I wish you good years ahead in peace and prosperity
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by buchilino(m): 7:22am On Dec 10, 2015
gists:
What a career this man has enjoyed.
For serving the country for so long I am tempted to say he deserves a national award.
I know the young NL kids born in the late 80s and 90s will not understand, but trust me this man deserves it.

I AGREE
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2015
kettykin:
Great man, congratulations for a very fulfilling career
still remember when me and ur kids were friends back in the old days, am sure they grown up now
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by badonkadonk: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Rikidony:
this man was the one reason I love listening to the national news at 9.

wish him well on his future endeavors

Him and benemesia Opia.. I once thought they were married or something, cos their chemistry was breathtaking..

Then Sunday news at 9pm.. Hosted by Frank..

How time flies.. Indomie generations are advised to sit this one out..
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by phineas: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2015
God bless you and yours Sir,

Congratulations.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by DrOladipo: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2015
I like the adulation this great man is receiving from NL it shows our collective agreement with merit! People like this should be appreciated most live on meagre salaries and gave their best to the nation.

#I rem how OBJ pronounced his Cyril during presidential media chats...."Cereeeel"

Rest is sweet after labour!
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by UssyFreeesh(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2015
Mhen dis guy sabi hin work.i also admire funke oga
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by nihale001: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2015
I celebrate ur personality sir... Enjoy ur retirement
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by maestroz: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2015
congrats cyril stober.

I know very many indomie pikin generation wouldn't know you or would have listened to you cast the news. nice watching you on the now DEFUNCT NTA
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Lilimax(f): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2015
chisupport:
Ah!!!!!!!! ah remember Tokumbo Ajayi...I still cant believe that she is dead.....may her soul rest in peace

Congratulations sir Cyril Stober on your successful Retirement ..God grace all the way
I never knew Tokunbo Ajayi is dead.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Truth001(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Congratulations to you sire, more fruitful years in Jesus name.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by excel101(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Dafe20:
He needs no introduction at all. Cyril Stober, an
ace newscaster on the Nigerian Television
Authority (NTA) has been around for decades, pursuing his passion in his chosen career, broadcasting.

Before the advent of private stations in Nigeria,
listening to the NTA news at 9 everyday was
always a wonderful moment for many families in
Nigeria.

Watching Frank Olize, Hon. Abike Dabiri on NTA
Newslines and all the stories of what was
happening around the country was amazing.
Saturday mornings were also magical with the
likes of late Yinka Craig on Morning Ride.

Watching Sienne All Well Brown, Ruth Benemesia
Opia, John Momoh and the late Tokunbo Ajayi on
NTA news was so intriguing.

Everybody admired the authority and eloquence
with which they delivered the news. He's
anchored several editions of NTA news and other
programmes for years. Let's hear your wishes for
him. Congrats,
Congratulations Sir Cyril Stober!
cuteprinz

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=909273675830006&id=100002421463577&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6226391554327703539%3Amf_story_key.8438108880947657569
. Congratulations sir, i wish u all the best in your retirement. I hope APC liars will not as usual come out nd start accusing u of quaraption, cos their statements is incomplete without saying dat someone is quarapt
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Lilimax(f): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2015
There group had the velvet voices: Cyril Stober, Siene Allwell Brown, Ruth Benemesia Opiah, Lola Ogunbambi and Eugenia Abu, and the soulful John Momoh smiley
I wish Cyril Sober well throughout his retirement period.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by grafixdon: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Happy retirement sir
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Watch it, private stations in and outside Africa will come asking for his service.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Speakdatruth: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2015
mictima:
Woooow! I so much love this man. He makes news casring look seemless and he is handaome... happy for him o.
RIP English

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by omoharry(f): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
Remembers the good old days,Cyril stober together with Aisha bello
and late Tokunbo Ajayi
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by dipotech: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Wishing you nice retirement in good health. Weeldone.
Re: Cyril Stober Of Nta Retires From Service At Nta, Today by Sholonzo: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Congratulations to an icon in the broadcasting industry. Wishing him a happy retirement life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) / Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.