Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? (732 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Is It Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Keep Male Friends? / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by ebila(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
It is a single word,yet it is d most difficult for alot of people,d word is SORRY!
I have issues with my girlfriend simply cos she can't say sorry.What is wrong in sayin' sorry?Does it make u feel less of a man or woman?Does it make u feel cheap?I really don't get it mostly cos i use it so often & it helps calm things,even wit my so-called girlfriend.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by bblacky(f): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
dats s d word i don fink i can say that easily, no mata wat even wen i have to say it its not from the deepest of my heart.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by Ournaija: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2009
"I am sorry" could be too expensive to say by some people especially when the person they are to say it to is considered too cheap. Maybe there is no good reason to waste it on you. Are you sure that you are in charge ?
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by izeek(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2009
a popular song by lighthouse, say " sorry seems to be the hardest words".
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by ebila(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ournaija: Of course i am in charge.Sayin' sorry does not mean u're cheap.

@izeek: Y is sorry d hardest word?
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by Diva1(f): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
Sorry? hardest word?? I find it the easiest to say especially to a loved one.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by ebila(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
@Diva1: Can i xchange u wit my gurl?
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by Diva1(f): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2009
my bf is the most difficult person i had ever come across. No matter how little or much, he doesn't just hear sorry, you would have to beg, beg n beg, it could even take days, weeks, monthsss. I could be very angry n boil but once i hear the "Sorry" word, it's easy for me to melt, then i can analyse the situation. " Sorry" is losing its value.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2009
Saying sorry's pretty easy.

Hardest part is actually meaning that seemingly contrite word.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by Secretz(f): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2009
Siena:

Saying sorry's pretty easy.

Hardest part is actually meaning that seemingly contrite word.

Exactly.

Besides, mainly proud people find it hard to apologise. grin
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by DHead(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2009
I think every wise person should find it easy to say "I'm sorry."

It's only d pride n arrogant who when dey are wrong, cannot accpet it n say "sorry"
Dat word "sorry" heals, calms n restors a lot of -ve things.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by chiogo(f): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
I find it hard to say when I feel I'm not wrong but when I'm wrong and I know it, it's easy.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by Enquirer: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2009
It's not hard for me and I say it a lot to douse tension. It's hard for some ppl cos of personal pride.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by topup: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2009
Nope I can sorry easily, but recently with friends, it's becoming harder for them to get me to say it - I guess only when I'm adamant that I'm correct. When proven wrong, I will easily admit that I'm wrong.

It's pride, maybe she needs to eat a good slice of humble pie.

Saying sorry flows easier, when the person you're apologising to is understandable, who wants to admit they're wrong when the other person is yelling in their face. The normal human reaction is to stand tall and defend yourself, some people cower - but really, that's only SOME people.

Talk to her and explain how you feel, be more self aware, and if you are incorrect, don't hesitate to apologise even if she hasn't begun to, because two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by Oxone(m): 12:32am On Jun 03, 2009
Enquirer:

It's not hard for me and I say it a lot to douse tension. It's hard for some ppl cos of personal pride.

u don yarn my mind finish

sometimes saying sorry to douse a tension may save you a lot of trouble later
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by ebila(m): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2009
@topup: I am very gentlemanly so i actually use sorry each time i'm wrong,sometimes when i'm not,just to make things flow,but when i decide on somethin',it could take God to change my mind.

@diva1: Ur boyfriend is very unreasonable,just like my girlfriend.
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by biola44: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2009
ebila:

@topup: I am very gentlemanly so i actually use sorry each time i'm wrong,sometimes when i'm not,just to make things flow,but when i decide on somethin',it could take God to change my mind.

@diva1: Ur boyfriend is very unreasonable,just like my girlfriend.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by ololade2(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
@popup;, i like dat

@ebila;, get d bro msg,though it's hard atimes but 2 b d man nd b in charge"learn 2 drop ur wings nd say 'sorry' even wen u're espectng it frm her" it works 4 those dat cares
Re: Is Sorry Hard For You To Say? by iice(f): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2009
Some people find it hard to say for the reasons you listed. But like Siena said, meaning it is harder. I'd rather someone doesnt say sorry to someone who says it every 5 seconds but really it means nothing.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is In Mess (am Confused) Please Advise / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Gangsters? / Best Way To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.