Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. (12907 Views)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

Babe hope you go continue?
If not just tell me make I waka! Cause I no too dey like place wey people dey quarrel, if care is not taken, I go join them..

I just did dear.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pwettyella:
Sweeri plsss update us ooo,I love ur story
Thanks a lot, I just did.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:
spicy244 , onstelly , estharfabian , jasha , misspicy , wristbangle , laveda , abbykem , pwettyella , endowednicky , cruzita , donholy28 , mzgracie , kweenbeejey , medunah , yilly , punkveer ,

I hope you guys don't get angry with the mentions o, just thought you should know when I update.

Thanks.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

I hope you guys don't get angry with the mentions o, just thought you should know when I update.

Thanks.
No wahala
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ChappyChase: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

I just did dear.
Make I rush go read ham..
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Pwettyella(f): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
dmola:

sorry can I pm u?
Ok no problem
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by mum2bsoon: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Following
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by yilly(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

Thanks.
Awwwww...thank u alot for d continuation. Will u finish it?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by onstelly(f): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

Thanks.
Angry for what
Abeg keep mentioning oh, so that I won't miss any oh
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Pwettyella(f): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
onstelly:
Angry for what Abeg keep mentioning oh, so that I won't miss any oh
Seconded!
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
yilly:
Awwwww...thank u alot for d continuation. Will u finish it?
sure.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
I woke up the next morning to the shouts of my siblings, it was a saturday so a full house. I could not hear what they were saying but it seems like they were excited over something.
"Lekan !! Lekan !! Lekan " I yelled,
I did not get any response, with anger I walked out of the room to find out what was happeneing. Then I saw him.
It was Jude, how my heart gladdens all of a sudden. He was talking to my dad and was smiling, it seems my dad was giving him one of his usual funny welcome address which made my siblings giggle with laughter. My mind raced fast to how he got to know my address and I could not say.I just wanted to walk to him and tell him I was sorry but my conscience pricked me. Maybe I had forgotten something in his car and he came to give me I thought. He saw me and smiled, I quickly looked away and walked inside.
Two of my siblings rushed in, my dad had said something but I did not hear.
"Sister papa said we should call you that your husband is here" one said.
"Shut up, who told you he is my husband" I retorted.
" Aunty Abike he has one big giant motor outside o near Baba sule's shop, and I hear when he told papa he doesn't want to friend you o that is marry he wants to marry you" the other chipped in.
" Both of you should get out of my sight before I descend on you" I said and stood up to go outside with my siblings following me.
I walked to where my father was standing with Jude, I knelt down and greeted him,I tried as much as possible to avoid Jude's gaze.
" My daughter stand up, this man here said he has come to ask for your hand in marriage but I was surprised and told him if it was so you would have told me before now. That is why he is still outside because I need to confirm if he is truly my inlaw before I let him in".
I was totally confused and did not know what to say when Jude said.
" papa, Abike herself did not know I was going to come today because we agreed next week. Right Abike? " he winked at me.
I gave him a very angry look but quickly smiled when my dad looked at me and said
" Abike, is that true? " my father asked.
I did not want to look foolish in front on my father and I also felt if I said no Jude will leave me and never return.
" yes papa." I said.
" you are welcome my son, come in and let us discuss the date you will bring me my palmwine officially."my father said as he ushered Jude in.
Jude prostrated to acknowledge my father's word.
I smiled and looked at Jude's face as we walked Inside.
My mom returned from her early morning market and her joy knew no bounds when my dad introduced Jude to her as my husband.she danced till the other women in the compound joined her.
My dad and Jude discussed for long, while my mom and I did all the women gossips in the kitchen. My much younger siblings were outside boasting to whoever cared to listen how they were going to take turns to ride Jude's car.
Finally, when Jude was about to leave I was so happy I almost did not want him to. He greeted my parents goodnight. We walked to his car holding hands. In the car he brought out a beautiful tiny glass box. He paused and asked,
Jude : Abike why did you say you did not love me yesterday because I know you do and that was the reason why I trailed you home and knew I could not afford to lose you.
I was speechless, with tears around the corner of my eyes.
Abike : Jude I do love you and I do not think I can love any other man the way I do love you.I was just....
Jude moved closer and stoped what I was about to say with a kiss and hugged me, he then presented the key and asked me to marry him.
" yes ! yes !! yes !!! " I said blushing and smiled. Then I heard Baba Abike's voice from afar.
Baba Abike : Abike come down from that car right now and fast , he cannot take you anywhere o untill he pays your bride price.
I couldn't hear the rest of what he said as he was muttering some yoruba words under his breath.
We both laughed and I quickly hugged Jude and gave him a goodnight kiss on his cheeks. I stepped out of the car and watched as he drove off with smiles beaming from my face.

...........................it's been five years and am still married to Jude.I can still rememeber our wedding day vividly, it was one of the happiest day of my life. I sat in the living room where I now live with Jude and our two sons and wrote this down as I travelled back memory lane.
" Good memories they say never fades"
Jude walked in with the boys, Jeff and Josh all laughing, he walked towards me and kissed me like we were newly weds and this made the boys laugh the more..
It way past midnight and Jude was fast asleep.I brought out my diary and completed what have been writing before Jude interrupted it in the afternoon.

"How easy to have lost and met my Mr right same day"
I closed the book, smiled and went back to bed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Laveda(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

Thanks.
Not at all. . Nice story smiley weldone!
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by wristbangle: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon, much kisses for u kisskisskiss
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:
spicy244 , onstelly , estharfabian , jasha , misspicy , wristbangle , laveda , abbykem , pwettyella , endowednicky , cruzita , donholy28 , mzgracie , kweenbeejey , medunah , yilly , punkveer ,

I just updated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
wristbangle:
Bbsharon, much kisses for u kisskisskiss

Thanks a lot.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
That's the end...thanks for reading.

Kindly drop your coments below. Constructive criticism is welcome.

I will be starting a new one soon but this time around on the literature section.

"Pains Of Beauty"

will like your follow ups too to encourage me to write more.

***winks***.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Lsofdk(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:
Kindly drop your coments below. Constructive criticsm is welcome.
I will be starting a new one soon but this time around on the literature section.
"Pains Of Beauty"
***winks***.
like i said earlier this is a nice piece, looking 4ward 2 d nxt. thumbs up

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Lsofdk(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
madridguy:
ishiamu could you please leave us alone. Why are you always against ISLAM ?

why do you see every thread as a platform to bring up this islamic argument. stop derailing pples thread
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Ay04z(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
u re gud..i like ur write up...wen will u start start ur next story.am xo curious.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by raziboi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

"Pains Of Beauty"

***winks***.

afta reading dis story... i became jude....!!

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by onstelly(f): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

I just updated.
Thanks
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Uniqueness01(f): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nice story dear.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by onstelly(f): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

"Pains Of Beauty"

***winks***.
Oh you made my day
Now am day dreaming oh
Don't wanna woke up joor, if u start the new one pls don't forget to mention me biko

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by chimzyblack(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
what a lovely piece, I really enjoyed your story.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by madridguy(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Do you care to check who brought the matter ?

Lsofdk:

why do you see every thread as a platform to bring up this islamic argument. stop derailing pples thread
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2015
chimzyblack:
what a lovely piece, I really enjoyed your story.

Thanks a lot.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Uniqueness01:
Nice story dear.
Thanks a lot.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2015
raziboi:

afta reading dis story... i became jude....!!
Lmao...
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2015
Ay04z:
u re gud..i like ur write up...wen will u start start ur next story.am xo curious.

Very soon, thanks s lot.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Lsofdk:

like i said earlier this is a nice piece, looking 4ward 2 d nxt. thumbs up

Thanks once again.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Pwettyella(f): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Bbsharon:

Thanks a lot.
Nice story,keep up sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thanks for reading / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / Sucking Of The Breast & Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.