Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,028 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. (12929 Views)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. What's the matter punk? Cat gat your tongue? Or you can't comment because this isn't about relationship and astrology tongue hehehe

I honestly have nothing to say smiley Let's just leave it as is before you get accused of being obsessive again tongue
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Can someone please tell me why I should take advice from a 23 year old who is still being fed by his mama and papa LOL.

On a lighter note, you always fail to grasp what is and always grasp what isn't.

Answer me this, what's the point of seducing a girl who lives in South Africa when you know fully well you don't have any plans on visiting South Africa?

PunkyVeer, someone thinks I'm trying to seduce you. LMFAO.

Yet you've been stalking her. Maybe you intend to beg her for money like Darkrebel and Coogar?
Aha! That should explain it. Stop butt-licking dude! It's demeaning.

For the record, Fuglyne, since Truckpusher updated your pictures, your chances have been ruined.

P. S: For the record, I always attack butt-lickers.

Even Darkrebel who was banned for six months in the Rap Section for STEALING thinks he has an opinion. The same Darkrebel who attacked Chiam55/Nubian113 because she refused to reply his message? The same fugly troll? cheesy
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I honestly have nothing to say smiley Let's just leave it as is before you get accused of being obsessive again tongue
Oh yea, is that sarcasm? LOL. Whoever accuses me of being obsessive clearly needs to get their head outta their ass. tongue grin
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh yea, is that sarcasm? LOL. Whoever accuses me of being obsessive clearly needs to get their head outta their ass. tongue grin

Hehehe.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by onstelly(f): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Op come n finish what u started oh
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yet you've been stalking her. Maybe you intend to beg her for money like Darkrebel and Coogar?
Aha! That should explain it. Stop butt-licking dude! It's demeaning.

For the record, Fuglyne, since Truckpusher updated your pictures, your chances have been ruined.

P. S: For the record, I always attack butt-lickers.

For the record Mr freelancer, we follow each other, and I'll want to believe you know how that works right. Perhaps you'll later accuse me of stalking llaykorn and timpaker also.

First, you called me gay, then a stalker, now an asslicker. Is your mind such a mess that you can't seem to find a common ground? Dude WTF!

You're such a lil boy with a lil brain. And to think you still believe lOoks has anything to do with whether a guy can get a girl shows just how little and shallow you are.

Dude you need to grow yourself a brain.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
pls stop derailing my thread na.... :'
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin
You and your floral clothes.....
This your lipstick,try a darker color let's see.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
onstelly:
Op come n finish what u started oh
See your mouth like Joker own. undecided
uniqueness01......ikebe super. wink
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by onstelly(f): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2015
blublahd:

See your mouth like Joker own. undecided
Have you eaten this morning sweetheart
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2015
onstelly:

Have you eaten this morning sweetheart
who be your sweetheart? abeg dress go front jor.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Bbsharon:
pls stop derailing my thread na.... :'
cryI came here to Read a story...cry

Continue nah! Ignore the derailers!tongue
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:

Dude, that guy is hilarious. He never can seem to know what's up, rather he just rushes in and believes his opinion(s) are standard fact and all should revel in it.

the tool is retärded as hell- corny & delusional too..
he's already having delusions about Nubian not replying my message- what message? and how did he even know? did he hack my e-mail? or unless he is admitting that he's a homöerotic stalker? funny how he thinks he knows everybody but can't figure out how rëtarded he is ..the person that cursed the nigga is to blame..
just go check the amount of time he's spent online and the amount of posts he has....
the dude is mentally insane...as in Yaba Left kinda insanity....yorubas call it Weyrey Alaso..lol
if you are seriously thinking of replying him, you are wasting your time..
this is someone with no life. no job , no career...without NL or e-fights his existence is as boring as a watching a banana take a nap...
i advise you to give him the silent treatment like a boss..that's the only way to make his existence more miserable than it already is...peace...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by onstelly(f): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2015
blublahd:

who be your sweetheart? abeg dress go front jor.
I see that's why I asked
Hunger is a very bad thing
Go n find something to eat you hear, cos it makes pple look for trouble unnecessary and pls don't quote me again cos Iwon't reply you
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2015
onstelly:

I see that's why I asked
Hunger is a very bad thing
Go n find something to eat you hear, cos it makes pple look for trouble unnecessary and pls don't quote me again cos Iwon't reply you

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2015

Vindictive simpleton! Sex-starved scumbag!

Classsyalabolas:

I'm good ninja. i just need some concrete intel from you grin
is it true that Nubian113 is not Chiam/Dimple, cos she bears a striking resemblance to her.
she's following cherryice & you, so i see the connection but she's denying it.

Classsyalabolas:

tell her to let go of the past & reply my mentions.

I'm trying to make a peace-offering here & she is rejecting it grin
www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/2300#37990530

Here's Darkenedrebel begging a woman he blackmailed in the past. His tactics is to prey on women living in seemingly affluent countries like he tried with Ladyboss1, MrsPhyno and Gurgle until I intimated them of his plans.

Remember the Babe3-Coogar saga? cheesy

darkenedrebel:

you are equally irrelevant...only children keep beefs going for months & only kids can't comprehend simple sentences and only toddlers act so emotional fragile & sensitive...so maybe the child here is you...anyway, you are vastly infinitesimal ...eat a dick

Nubian113:

Ok handsome grin

Put your dp up please grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2979572_arougly4_jpeg13af34560c12e149d84db1632e3bb924

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2980910_aromo3_jpeg19ac156801a65cca82ee1817f48a75fe

www.nairaland.com/2789352/how-does-kitty-cat-taste/3#40826441

When he became impatient that Nubian113/Chiam55 has continually turned down his advances, he started attacking her by terming her a "slut". Exactly what he did to Lala247/Ladyboss1

I've got several dossiers on you, Gbadebo. cheesy
See? I don't need to hack - you always get ensnared by me. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the tool is retärded as hell- corny & delusional too..
he's already having delusions about Nubian not replying my message- what message? and how did he even know? did he hack my e-mail? or unless he is admitting that he's a homöerotic stalker? funny how he thinks he knows everybody but can't figure out rëtarded he is ..the person that cursed the nigga is to blame..
just go check the amount of time he's spent online and the amount of posts he has....
the dude is mentally insane...as in Yaba Left kinda insanity....yorubas call it Weyrey Alaso..lol
if you are seriously thinking of replying him, you are wasting your time..
this is someone with no life. no job , no career...without NL or e-fights his existence is as boring as a watching a banana take a nap...
i advise you to give him the silent treatment like a boss..that's the only way to make his existence more miserable than it already is...peace...
Well I just might follow your advice. The delusional homo erectus doesn't seem to ever learn. He came saying he's a freelancer, that he writes for pulseng.com or what have you, I asked him to provide a link to his freelance article, he provided a link to a low standard website where he creates words that the Oxford advance learners dictionary doesn't even acknowledge. Then he came and boasted to llaykorn that he doesn't back out from any e-brawl, I engaged him and he ran with his tail between his legs.

Now this delusional massa damnata is here again. Perhaps he wants me to woop his ass offline before he learns his lesson. Such a child who should be busy with his books wastes his time online showing his stewpidity, later you'll see him blaming Buhari and Tinubu for whatever misfortune be falls him.

I even wonder if his parents knows that his wastes his time here, instead of putting their hard earn money to good use.

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2015
hahaha..as predictable as hell...next he will start talking about Sharon and other unrelated stuffs....
if you wanna see my photos, all you gotta do is ask and stop wänking over another person's photo.....
it's gay and childish repeatedly posting fake photos of a shirtless dude.....The owner of that photo is Salami Seyi and i was only tagged in it...i guess comprehending that is too much of a task for your dead brain...

it's only a sadist with no sense of humour that won't be able to tell i was obviously joking when i said that to sinizia..there was even a smiley in it..
that post is about 3 or 4 months old...do you save these things? if not, then how do you have the time to dig them out? damn...a manic & jobless psychopath is on the loose...

go check the meaning of blackmail as well..you obviously don't know what it means...
besides, what has Mrsphyno & Gurgle have to do with anything? mad dog..
misery loves Company...stop dragging them down to your level or seeking their sympathy....
if you get hyped & jealous if i engage in convos with females, then how is that any of my problem?
go treat your Bi-polar
disorder..
and stop mentioning me.....

singing in Akon's voice,- stop stalking me, go get a life..do re mi fa so, stop being a stalker lalalala...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by spicy244(f): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Op,abeg come finish the story wey u start.
One word for those derailing tis thread: Go create one n bash yourselves there
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by timpaker(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
For the record Mr freelancer, we follow each other, and I'll want to believe you know how that works right. Perhaps you'll later accuse me of stalking llaykorn and timpaker also.

First, you called me gay, then a stalker, now an asslicker. Is your mind such a mess that you can't seem to find a common ground? Dude WTF!

You're such a lil boy with a lil brain. And to think you still believe lOoks has anything to do with whether a guy can get a girl shows just how little and shallow you are.

grin grin grin
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I just might follow your advice. The delusional homo erectus doesn't seem to ever learn. He came saying he's a freelancer, that he writes for pulseng.com or what have you, I asked him to provide a link to his freelance article, he provided a link to a low standard website where he creates words that the Oxford advance learners dictionary doesn't even acknowledge. Then he came and boasted to llaykorn that he doesn't back out from any e-brawl, I engaged him and he ran with his tail between his legs.

Now this delusional massa damnata is here again. Perhaps he wants me to woop his ass offline before he learns his lesson. Such a child who should be busy with his books wastes his time online showing his stewpidity, later you'll see him blaming Buhari and Tinubu for whatever misfortune be falls him.

I even wonder if his parents knows that his wastes his time here, instead of putting their hard earn money to good use.

yeah that's true, he is a degenerate .... e-fights. Nairaland and Darkrebel are the only things that keep his worthless existence interesting.... dude I'm outtie, i can't waste any more of my time with a Trisomy-13 patient.... ..

7 Likes

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2015
timpaker:

grin grin grin
Oga Tim. Why you dey shine your teeth na?. LOL.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2015
darkenedrebel:

yeah that's true, he is a degenerate .... e-fights. Nairaland and Darkrebel are the only things that keep his worthless existence interesting.... dude I'm outtie, i can't waste any more of my time with a Trisomy-13 patient.... ..
The degenerate homo erectus have been silent, I won't be surprise if he's gone digging up his so called dirt on you.

Peace ma nigger.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:

Yes, kiddo, I freelance for www. pulseng.com.

Only staffs of www.pulseng.com get a column. Freelancers like myself are contributory writers - exactly like songwriters.

Here's joey Joey Akan - my friend and an alumnus of my school who also is the Editor-in-Chief of www.pulseng.com . You know my full names- ask him about me and what I do for them. Google the name.

Well, Joey is famous so you should know him. Hopefully you'd hook you up too.

The onus is on you to prove me wrong.
cheesy

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2015
darkenedrebel:

So opines the thief who was banned by Airmark and disgraced for plagiarism.cheesy

I'd continually expose you fraudsters for what you are. Picking on hapless females and preying on their vulnerability to extort from them isn't a honest way to make a living. Get a job. You already have close to twenty monikers. You deactivate nearly quarterly yet you still churn comments in thousands.

You've ensnared yourself. More of your lies are to be exposed.

Coogar was the main course. You're dessert.

He was even more snaky than you yet I revealed all his lies of being a doctor, an engineer and an IT Contractor. cheesy

Aha! Not forgetting the lies about your mum being a Ukrainian! cheesy Yet you were exposed as a fugly, dark-skinned Negro.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yes, kiddo, I freelance for www. pulseng.com.

Only staffs of www.pulseng.com get a column. Freelancers like myself are contributory writers - exactly like songwriters.

Here's joey Joey Akan - my friend and an alumnus of my school who also is the Editor-in-Chief of www.pulseng.com . You know my full names- ask him about me and what I do for them. Google the name.

Well, Joey is famous so you should know him. Hopefully you'd hook you up too.

The onus is on you to prove me wrong.
cheesy

Nigger, what part of post a link to your freelance article don't you understand Is posting a weblink the same as posting a link to your freelance article? Come on men! Has comprehension evaded you this much that you still can't fathom what I've been saying?

Let's see the link to the contributions to whatever the heck you wrote for the pulse bla bla bla. And why in the hell should I ask your imaginary friend Joey Fribiani for your whatever when you can just do us all a favor by posting a gawd damn link!. WTF!!!

Oma shey oh!

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Nigger, what part of post a link to your freelance article don't you understand Is posting a weblink the same as posting a link to your freelance article? Come on men! Has comprehension evaded you this much that you still can't fathom what I've been saying?

Let's see the link to the contributions to whatever the heck you wrote for the pulse bla bla bla. And why in the hell should I ask your imaginary friend Joey Fribiani for your whatever when you can just do us all a favor by posting a gawd damn link!. WTF!!!

Oma shey oh!

Dimwit, how can a songwriter post links to songs? Only the record label (Joey Akan of www.pulseng.com in this case) can post that. I (and several other freelancers) write and it is used in several of their articles, articles are segmented in different columns and are used by their columnist.

Are you scared of contacting Joey Akan 'cause he'd dismiss you as a lowlife with piss-poor articulation?cheesy

Are you scared I provided proof of me on first name basis with the Editor-in-Chief and that he'd prove me right and shame you?

I've continually referred you and Idisule to him over the months yet you've refused to contact him. cheesy

Everyone is waiting for you to prove me wrong.

Your god awaits your shaming.

Are you pained that I disgraced all your friends and exposed you as a butt-licker who's been on the trail of a foreign female who's seemingly better placed than you financially?

Next you'd try to defraud her. It's how it always ends. I'm anti-scam and I'd nip it in the bud. Ask your buddy, Darkrebel, how I ruined his chances of scamming and blackmailing many more females.

P.S: Save the screenshots I posted 'cause I'd remove them.
[/b]
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by horeofe(f): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh you read Mills and Boon too? Men how I hated those novels. Gosh!

My ex way back had this nonsensical ability to always read them and shove it in my face. It was such a turn off because I couldn't tell her to shove the novel up her ass. Men!.

She later migrated to telemundo series, men I almost went crazy because she forces me to watch it with her as well. Many girls here still live/believe in those fairy tale....
lol,waz dat y u guys broke up wit each oda?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwit, how can a songwriter post links to songs. Only the record label (Joey Akan of www.pulseng.com in this case) can post that. I (and several other freelancers) write and it is used in several of their articles, articles are segmented in different columns and are used by their columnist.

Are you scared of contacting Joey Akan 'cause he'd dismiss you as a lowlife with piss-poor articulation?cheesy

Are you scared I provided proof of me on first name basis with the Editor-in-Chief and that he'd prove me right and shame you?

I've continually referred you and Idisule to him over the months yet you've refused to contact him. cheesy

Everyone is waiting for you to prove me wrong.

Your god awaits your shaming.

P.S: Save the screenshots I posted 'cause I'd remove them.
LMFAO!!! Dude please stop, you're only embarrassing yourself more and more. The more you speak, the more you show you know little or nothing of what you even claim you do.

F*#k! A song writer can post links to any of their song and say they wrote it, depend on the contract they sign with the record label. Plain and simple.

On the embolden, You're saying the pulse use your write-ups and don't even give credit to you? Holy Molly! Do you know just how stewpid that sound? How can you be a contributor in a article without them mentioning you as a contributor? This sounds lame as hell!

And what does your screenshot prove you wretched cretin? Does it in any way prove you're a freelance writer as you so claim. Men guy you no get one aorta of sense at all!. You're just embarrassing yourself more and more. You don't even know what you're saying. Gosh!

We can even ask TonyeBarcanista and he will tell you that whenever a writer (freelance or not) makes a contribution to any article/write, by putting pen on paper, he or she is explicitly named and given credit. That's the surest way they don't get accused of plagiarism.

And you think you've been accusing Rebel of plagiarism when you don't even know you're being butt f*#ked by pulse whatever. (That is if you are a freelance writer for them anyway) both we know you're not!. tongue

Yeye boy wey dey come online to make a blatant fool of himself!. Shioor!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
horeofe:
lol,waz dat y u guys broke up wit each oda?
Em do you believe everything you read online?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by horeofe(f): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Em do you believe everything you read online?
were u lyin
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
horeofe:
were u lyin
Why are you so interested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Attraction A Blackman Has For A White Woman / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.