Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. (12931 Views)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by jashar(f): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
undecidedna wa ooo... from story to e-fight.

Anyway, Op, nice write-up please correct the few grammatical errors that are in the piece.
Update your story so that attention won't be shifted from it to the Royal Rumble brewing on the thread.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na wa for this romance section o. Everybody just de fight.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Truckpusher(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Won't miss a fight these days again.

Let's hear Mr Shrek out first. grin
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Truckpusher(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Na wa for this romance section o. Everybody just de fight.
They are fighting over puccies and tittties. grin
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Pwettyella(f): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Plsss Op just ignore them,nice story u gat,#following#
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pwettyella:
Plsss Op just ignore them,nice story u gat,#following#
Heavy duty.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Pwettyella(f): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
blublahd:
Heavy duty.
Do u v a problem with dat
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pwettyella:

Do u v a problem with dat
at all, just feel like doing some body work on it like a masseur. kiss
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Laveda(f): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Laveda:
tonguekiss kiss

Hw are u?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Favolly(f): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
And there goes another nice story...
Silly derailers
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
They are fighting over puccies and tittties. grin
Them no de tire fa? angry angry angry
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by sauceEEP(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
WWE tables,ladders and chair match.... Following the fight....
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
The degenerate homo erectus have been silent, I won't be surprise if he's gone digging up his so called dirt on you.

Peace ma nigger.

oh boy you still dey here...you get time for broke niggas oo.... cheesy
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Pwettyella(f): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
blublahd:
at all, just feel like doing some body work on it like a masseur. kiss
Well thanks....bt m nt in need of that
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Laveda(f): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Hw are u?
fine....you?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Laveda:
fine....you?

Whr av ya been?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Laveda(f): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Whr av ya been?
lol my house....busy days.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Laveda:
lol my house....busy days.

Same here been f**kin busy
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Laveda(f): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Same here been f**kin busy
hope you good anyways?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Laveda:
hope you good anyways?

Mehn we trying but we still miss yu small though,, this hateful mods keep banning me 2 increase their pay
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Laveda(f): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Mehn we trying but we still miss yu small though,, this hateful mods keep banning me 2 increase their pay
LOL..... What have you been doing? Violating one of the rules i guess.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Epatty(f): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice one. Am following
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
"Allyson what is wrong"
I had told Jude a different name because for crying out loud who answers Abike of all names. I still didn't utter a word and just stared at him. He looked worried and then said
"Well, I love your outfit it looks good on you"
I suddenly relaxed and felt I just needed him to compliment me.
"Thanks" I said shyly and sat down
He was surprised and said" is it about the cloths" I quickly replied "not at all Jude am okay".
I looked around the mall and tried avoiding his gaze and that made me more comfortable.

"What will you like to take?" he asked.
I had suddenly forgotten all the flavours of icecream I read online, I had been reading different tips on how to appear and behave on a first date. I looked worried and he asked again. I cursed under my breath and knew I couldn't ruin everything with my short memory so I said.
"Berry" I remembered one had berry and he asked
" what kind of berry sweetheart"
By this time the waiter was standing to take the orders.
" orange-berry I said smiling" the waiter looked at me like something was wrong so I noticed I must have said something wrong so I said
"Orangilla" this time the waiter couldn't help but smile and he asked "you mean vanilla, ma"
"No" I insisted with serious look, " I want the one with orange flavour"

Jude who had been staring at me curiously all along quickly interrupted and just told the waiter to get us vanila flavour.
I quickly dismissed the embarrassment and said
" you know when I come here it's my dad's driver that order whatever I want , I don't do that"

"Oh I see" Jude replied.
I was more comfortable now and I was thinking of how I was going to convince Jude of all the lies I had told him over the phone.
Jude : So Allyson tell me why you weren't picking up when I was calling.
Abike : I was at my mom's office and she was talking to her maids, so the place was so rowdy I couldn't have heard you.
Jude : Hmmmn, alright. Well good to finally see your pretty face Allyson. You told me you like travelling so where n where have you been to?
I didn't even think before answering and said
Abike : US, Uk, Paris, USC...have been so many that have lost count.
Jude : USC ? Where is that?
With a curious look on his face, the waiter returned with the ice cream and while jude was talking to him I thought of something to defend myself,
Abike : That's strange, I thought you travel a lot. So how come you don't know USC? I mean have been there several times and even shoped there last month.
Jude: I honestly don't know that country, so tell me where it is maybe I can visit on my next trip, sounds like an interesting place to me.

I was worried Jude was pestering me and since I saw he insisted on knowing I quietly said " united state of canada"
With a tensed and surprised look Jude spoke
Jude : Allyson are you trying to lie to me? Or have you been lieing to me all this while?
I chipped in qiickly like have been accused wrongly
Abike : No, why would I?I told you my father has oil wells that I manage and my mom has a big store on the island. So I dont know why I should lie to you.
Jude was suddenly agitated and I wondered why
Jude : Okay Allyson or whatever you called yourself, I wanted the truth from you because I had found out who you really are and the kind of life you live before today but I overlooked it because we were still chatting and thought when we meet you would admit the kind of person you are to me.I don't see any sense in what you just did by putting up this fake font for me.

I realised I had been caught and my face looked so pale you had think I was just discharged from the hospital. I bit my lips hard and put my heads down and was still trying to put up the "I don't care attitude"
Jude continued speaking, this time with a slight tone of anger in his voice
Jude : You know what, that's what you ladies don't understand there is nothing a guy likes more than a very honest and real lady but I guess they are rare breeds these days. For how long will you continue to live like this?
The words hit me hard like cold block of ice, he stood up and was about walking away when he turned back and said " Don't forget to call Baba Abike to tell one of his drivers to come pick you up" he hissed and walked away.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Laveda:
LOL..... What have you been doing? Violating one of the rules i guess.

Am doing what is just, imagine one guy with moniker Madridguy calling ipob and massob protesters terrorist but calls isis n boko haram freedom fighter when I retaliated by calling him jihadist a foolish boy called alphaoscar who said he will kick me out on NL, which am still waiting for him to do, nw turned reporter by calling on the Mods LoL. This guy's from the west can be funny. Smh
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by horeofe(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Why are you so interested?
curiousity
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
I felt like I had been stabbed at that moment so he even knew my real name. The embarrassment was too much for me to bear that I had to put my head on the table and cried my eyes out. I didn't know I had hit the melted ice cream and it came pouring on my cloth. I looked miserable and wish the ground would swallow me up at that moment.

I tried cleaning it but it spreads the more, I stood up to go then I slipped and fell. I was still on the floor and too ashame of all my predicaments to stand when I noticed a hand pick me up, he brought out his handkerchief and offered me to clean up the mess on my cloth and

He then used a shirt he was holding to cover up the torn part of my trouser, I couldn't look at his face because the emabarrasment was too much for me to bear as people started at us. I just wondered who was the heaven sent helping me out. So I looked up and he kissed me right on my lips.
I was glued to the spot and couldn't move nor think in my head I just wanted to give the guy a manual reset slap.With anger burning in me I looked at his face and saw that it was jude and my heart melted.

Abike : oh!! Jude....I cried and leaned on to his warm embrace. Am very sorry.
Jude : Let's get out of here.
He said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
I hope and believe the fight is over.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Alphaoscar: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Am doing what is just, imagine one guy with moniker Madridguy calling ipob and massob protesters terrorist but calls isis n boko haram freedom fighter when I retaliated by calling him jihadist a foolish boy called alphaoscar who said he will kick me out on NL, which am still waiting for him to do, nw turned reporter by calling on the Mods LoL. This guy's from the west can be funny. Smh

Mynd44 this bros just broke rule 2, 3, 7 , 8 , 9. pls kindly send him to the appropriate quarters for continuously breaking this forum rule.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by joseph1832(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
horeofe:
curiousity
Send a pm and I'll satisfy your curiosity. tongue
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Rukkydelta(f): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.