Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (41842 Views)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by blessingee: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
ilo04:

lekki and ikoyi axis

Most of those guys in Lekki and Ikoyi stay in BQs. Don't be deceived. You go don marry driver finish b4 u realize say no be em get the car.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
delectablegyal:
Where cn i meet a rich husband in lagos?

A rich husband? Do you want to snatch someone else's man?
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by arsetalks(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahaha.
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by orijintv(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Op . . Whr Mushin Dey Na
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by poshestmina(f): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...what about

- First Bank or Union Bank
- Katangwa market
- Nairaland Relationship section
- Redeemed Church (HQ)
- Jamb Examination Centres

Please remove Rccg.Do you know how many millions of people go there?so they are all poor? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Handsome4real(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Whoever wrote this is an infant bigot. On can even tell from his username. undecided
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by MICHOHAY(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
VERY FUNNY.I HAVE TO HOLD MYSELF FROM LAUGHTER grin grin grin
grin
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Ebenezerk2: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
You are not serious, can you even move near people that go to Redeemed Camp? some people don't reason before they type at all, Redeemed Church is some people's problem on this Nairaland
Keneking:
Ok...what about

- First Bank or Union Bank
- Katangwa market
- Nairaland Relationship section
- Redeemed Church (HQ)
- Jamb Examination Centres
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by horlakunle25(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
darkenedrebel:
yahoo boys & street wise ninjas are numerous in Computer Village & Ikeja axis....how they can be poor?
so if dem dey talk abt rich man se na yahoo boy u wan dey mention abi U yahoo boy wey go buy laptop 120k and later sell am 15k! Wen maga no gree pay again! Is dat RICH
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
People need to stop sharing their wrongly perceived exposure on public forums.

Location has nothing to do with being poor or rich. We actually have more rich people in Lagos mainland than the island.

People should learn to open their minds to opportunities. We keep tagging people in the mainland as poor, yet the cost of 1 plot of land in Ojodu cost over N15,000,000. Can a poor man actually afford that? Btw, I've seen guys in their thirties buying those lands and erecting well furnished buildings. Ordinary generator, some purchase at N1.5m flat.

I've also heard people calling Akute dwellers as poor guys, as shocking as it may sound, a plot of land in Akute is btw N10m - N12m.

The point is: a rich husband can be found anywhere. Running to the Island to search for one is a fruitless risk. As far as I'm concerned, it is easier to find a rich husband on the mainland than the island. Or which of the island are we talking about? Same island where keke drivers and Danfo drivers pass through? Lol, those that have not been to Lagos would think this Island is next to NewYork or Paris.

Funny lots.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by porshuch: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mushin and idi araba
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by whizpa(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is it me or does anyone else smell a gold digger?? undecided
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by dammywapes(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
I have a dig at the OP of this thread , can you show me the screen shot of your bank account?

1 Like

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by emmanude(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
OP NOTHING STAYS THE SAME FOR EVER JUST SO YOU KNOW.....
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by kelvyn7: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
this OP no well aswere grin
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
MICHOHAY:
VERY FUNNY.I HAVE TO HOLD MYSELF FROM LAUGHTER grin grin grin
grin
I tell you smiley
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by megabyte2(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Your number 11 tho grin
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Emasel(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
I disagree with the OP on 13 and 16.
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by pweetyphola(f): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
adioolayi:
grin grin grin
Now that you've included all relaxation centres and also marginalising Lagos mainland guys...where else will they find husband.....
Hospitals

Abi o, anyway the post ain't realistic, just for laughs

1 Like

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Naijasinglegirl: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
When next you steal my post, source at least. Take care.

gist4kidsblog:
After carrying out lots of deep research, these are places you would never find Dangote’s son cousin brother-in-law. When the chair-lady of Nigerian single girls says don’t be found in these places, sisters, don’t!
1. Career fairs All the attendees are broke and are looking for a job except the host and the host is usually married!
2. Oshodi Under Bridge Can any good thing come out of this place? Any good thing?
3. Sabo Yaba sigh
4. Ozone Yaba Chances are pretty slim. Just Unilag boys roaming around in carrot jeans and palm slippers. Don’t waste your time abeg.
5. Computer Village You might lose a Bosom or another body part in the process of trying to find a man here.
6. ICM Is it just me or does ICM seem like a place to meet a boyfriend but not a husband? Too many kidults. I stand to be corrected though.
7. Markets Except you are a lesbian.
8. Names of places in Lagos that contains the word ‘bridge’ in it.
9. All the bus stops in the mainland. In fact, once you descend 3MB towards the mainland axis. Don’t reply any stranger that says, ‘excuse me’.
10. Motor parks where Lagos to Abuja is N2, 300.
11. MTN centres. The people that frequent here are people that complain over the slightest things. E.g “I loaded N100 in my phone last night and N2 was gone by morning! I am not leaving this office until you return my money back.” Don’t let that sort of man put you inside house oh.
12. Job interviews/reality show auditions. This is a gamble. You are free to give him your number but don’t reply that sms until he has successfully scaled through, the reality show has ended and he is declared winner. For job interviews, only if he gets the job. Don’t worry you are not a gold digger. Just a woman who knows what she wants.
13. BRT buses Have you noticed everybody always looks sad in BRT buses? Maybe it’s because they are thinking of their 0.28 account balance. Once you get in, HEADSET ON!

14. Justrite Supermarket Justrite prides itself in offering unbeatable prices of good. Any man found shopping here is looking for the cheapest alternative so therefore, that sort of man will give you N270 to cook soup.
15. 2go When you read cases of people meeting their husbands on social networks and you take a decision to try your luck on 2go, you are on your own.
16. Eco Bank Is it just me or is there a stereotype that surrounds bankers in Eco Bank. It’s one thing to find a rich husband, it’s another thing to pray he’s not a stingy rich husband or you’ll wish you married yourself.

Don’t forget to mention the places that you feel should make the list below

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/for-ladies-16-places-to-meet-poor-husband-in-lagos.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Touchey: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
9. All the bus stops in the mainland. In fact, once you descend 3MB towards the mainland axis. Don’t reply any stranger that says, ‘excuse me’

Lol
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by lozanni(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
abbey621:
They keep looking for rich husbands but their own character is poor. They dream about wealthy guys but their very own attitude is nothing to write home about. Can someone tell me where richness attracts poverty? Instead of looking for rich husbands, improve your self worth so that the caliber of men you attract is superb!

You are quite right !
Rich guys be marrying rich girls since Spartacus era, cus they are wary of gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by dikeigbo2(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Op you fail to include your village in that list..........runs out sipping Life lager beer and ofeonugbu shocked
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Op,i wl gve u assignment, go to ikeja along where there selling newspaper that people always argue and blame mourinho for chelsea predicaments
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by gist4kidsblog: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
When next you steal my post, source at least. Take care.

Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by oluwaahmed: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
@slivered cinemas, especially durin deir 35yrs anniversary promo. #500 per movie!
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Michellla(f): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
sochima1989:
that was the venue of my first date,,,,,,,,,,i never forget am till today
why what happened smiley
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Eleniyan15: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
op
where okokomaiko lol unilag boiz
lasu guy nkor
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Niceman4u(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is not comic enuf, nt atal. Small children evry where.
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by schumastic(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:
For lagos people only

am out undecided

thought you stay in lag?
Re: 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos by Iwonimi(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin paaapapaapaapa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.